Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

"I Love You No Matter The Situation": Young Girl Tells Mum Working At The Farm - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Love You No Matter The Situation": Young Girl Tells Mum Working At The Farm (697 Views)

Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her / Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Love You No Matter The Situation": Young Girl Tells Mum Working At The Farm by Palevu: 10:33am On Sep 17, 2022
"I Must Put a Smile on your Face": Daughter Sees Mum Working at the Farm, Kneels and Begs for Her Blessings

A Nigerian lady could not hold back her tears after seeing her hardworking mother doing some work at a farm

The emotional daughter knelt before her mother, cried bitterly, and promised to make her proud in further

The young girl went ahead to appeal to her mother to bless her so she would be successful in future
A young girl got netizens emotional with her action after watching her beautiful mother work at the farm.

Her mother was focused on her farming work when the young girl got emotional and began to express her love for her mother.

In a touching video that she shared on TikTok @sharoncmons1, she promised to make her mother proud while reiterating her undying love.

She further knelt at her mother's feet and pleaded with her to pour blessings and pray for her.

You see this woman? She is my mom. She is not just my mom. She is my everything. My blood. No matter what the situation is today, I still love her as my mom. I will make you proud of me. I will put a smile on your face. I will never give up in this life. Bless me mummy. Bless me."

See video below

https://vivsco.com/lifestyle/mum-i-love-you-no-matter-the-situ/

Re: "I Love You No Matter The Situation": Young Girl Tells Mum Working At The Farm by manuelkel(m): 10:36am On Sep 17, 2022
sad
Re: "I Love You No Matter The Situation": Young Girl Tells Mum Working At The Farm by dollynnn(f): 10:41am On Sep 17, 2022
Parents are our demi-gods

Meanwhile, who was taking the video?

1 Like

Re: "I Love You No Matter The Situation": Young Girl Tells Mum Working At The Farm by Onyi22(f): 10:41am On Sep 17, 2022
She went there with a camera man to video her, this is publicity stun

1 Like

Re: "I Love You No Matter The Situation": Young Girl Tells Mum Working At The Farm by HarlequinLekex: 10:47am On Sep 17, 2022
I understand the message but we too like to post everything for social media,it seems acted
Re: "I Love You No Matter The Situation": Young Girl Tells Mum Working At The Farm by vastolord4(m): 11:01am On Sep 17, 2022
Seriously? Does she have a choice? Abi op na you wan like her mama regardless the situation?

NOTE: if you remove the camera from a phone, 85% of females would return to normalcy
Re: "I Love You No Matter The Situation": Young Girl Tells Mum Working At The Farm by temitope27(m): 11:13am On Sep 17, 2022
She for hate am b4? So what's so special about loving ur mum, we all love our mothers

1 Like

Re: "I Love You No Matter The Situation": Young Girl Tells Mum Working At The Farm by Shalommy(f): 11:15am On Sep 17, 2022
Chaiii... People dey catch cruise on top anything. It's well.
Re: "I Love You No Matter The Situation": Young Girl Tells Mum Working At The Farm by ominilongest(m): 10:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
So?? Na me she go love?
Re: "I Love You No Matter The Situation": Young Girl Tells Mum Working At The Farm by TheirFADA: 11:43am On Sep 18, 2022
Director : Make sure you cry very well o and let it be emotional, are u ready?

Her: wait first, do i need to roll on the floor?

Director : No no, it'll no longer look real it will look scripted, just kneel down, hug your mother and cry very well

Her : Alright, let me apply robb on my face first

Director : okay, camera set, Tape rolling..... ACTION!! grin grin

Nice Acting, she should join the nollywood undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin: “I Had Over N2 Billion In 2017 But Was Still Depressed” / You're So Fine, So Fresh - IG User Expresses Admiration For Daniel Ogoloma / Fashion Model Oluwaseyifunmi Araga Wins Misters Of Nigeria Pageant 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.