Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,078 members, 7,821,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (46737 Views)

Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Umuahia, Abia State On Saturday. / Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today / The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi by Bridget95(f): 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2022
adekolaelect:
Gadrin of IPOB Terrorists without Biafra Flagg .they will be exposed after election .at least we don't have IpOB followers any more for now .
ur full of shi.t ,u full
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi by ViceGovernor: 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
God go punish Bayern Munich cry
Thunder fire all their players and coaching staff both past, present and future

1 Like

Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi by Kajaard: 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
adekolaelect:
Gadrin of IPOB Terrorists without Biafra Flagg .they will be exposed after election .at least we don't have IpOB followers any more for now .

Typical urchin that can't spell correctly even if his miserable life depends on it undecided
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi by Obiworld2020: 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2022
Obedient movement has come to stay!!!

Meanwhile, are you into affiliate marketing business and you hardly make sales? Don't panic is a normal thing.

Kindly chat me up on WhatsApp, I have a small Ebook that I will give you for free, am sure it will help you.
+2348033639767.
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi by BetterNija: 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2022
[quote author=Prinxzona10 post=116748994]I found out that a lot of works and instructions were given out to Tinubu's enslaved myopic urchins lately from their demonically influenced head office of destructions via they've been mandated to up their evil propagandas and to start countering vigorously Peter Obi's rally movements during weekends hence the reason they've been bleating like a foolish he goat on heat,yapping dust from thread to thread, jumping in together to cry blood on every topic of Peter Obi's rally today.

How can people be this foolish to themselves and their futures just because the person championing the new order is from the tribe they hated so much and the most twisted confused part is that 95% of all these Tinubu's urchins knows exactly the benefit of this new order buh hate wants to elude them from getting their lives fixed. Unbelievable:::

Why 90% of attacks on Peter Obi comes from Tinubu's camp via some Yoruba muslins eeh??
Honestly,these people pathetically hatred on Peter Obi oozes foully from their utterances and comments and they are despicably irredeemable buh last last,Peter Obi will become the president of federal republic of Nigeria comes 2023..

Infact,this election is between Peter Obi and Atiku Abubakar while Tinubu and Kwankwaso may likely drag the distance third position except the urchins can keep on deceiving themselves.

I rest my case.. Grace..

Who is attacking who ?
Going through most of you people right up here , your view seems to be far different from reality .
This is same noise u all make before Osun state governorship election, at the end of the day Obi candidate scored 2,700 out of over 800,000 thousands votes in the state ...
I done even know the percentage to give to that
If at this age of your life , u don't know election not won on social media, u will live to be a regret to your papa and mama.
I say it again .. .
There's no single state in South west that Obi will win just one local government.
There's no single state in NE, NW and NC that Obi will win single local government.
In SS states ..He can't win Cross $iver state,he can't win River state,He can't win Akwa-ibon, he can't win , he can't win Delta state , he can't win Bayelsa state ...The only region where the ipob can make him win is SS...and even in Imo and Anambra, he still have lots to do
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi by tyinfinity: 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2022
Scanty gathering of Ipob in their festival
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
PresidObi:
Resilient Obidient people

At this point, the opposition party APC and PDP cant stop us again.

I loved PDP, but now I am highly excited with the people of new Birth of Nigeria. There will be revolution if the 2023 Election is rigged. The people are now fully ready for Civil Disobedience and will swear in their President Obi.

The Egyptian type Revolution is Here. I am joining the Revolution. The Revolution of Obidients - Those who Nigeria calls, and they Obey. That is what our Anthem says. Nigeria's call Obey.....Obidients hahahaha.

This is a Mission.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi by Electrochemistry(m): 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
adekolaelect:

Because your tiny brain failed you to understand that not all Southeasterners are IPOB
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi by Latestreport1: 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
VIDEO: Peter Obi's supporters begin rally in Umuahia, the Abia state capital

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4qvizcYHsc
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi by ZombieSlayer1: 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
adekolaelect:
Be like say them employ you newly for zombeism, you can't even spell gathering, flag.
Anyways, let me remind you of Oduduwa nation

Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi by teejay29(m): 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
The people in this picture are not up to 100thousandgrin
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi by rollywise(m): 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
adekolaelect:

At least they gave room for change borne outta knowledge for what's right. Not sadly you are irredeemable. Because you've been soaked in poverty enough not to know what's right from wrong hence these evil politicians use you like a tool for their bidding, having you believe whatever it is they want you believe

1 Like

Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi by adekolaelect(m): 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
Nonsoco80:
. Go back to school, sule. This place is not for you.
you poeple never disappoint me for what you know best to do. Signs to recognose Terrorists. they are eager to insult you,they are Frustrated Hulligants on the streets,they always happy for unrest in Nigeria, majority are emotional control noise makers. They had never support winners ,Anything abt them is negativity. Ask Kanu.......in kuje prison .

Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi by icarealot: 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
Ebubu:
useless people

toast women, collect number, snap pictures cruise.

at the end of the day, election day you no go see any of them

many of them from that place them dey go hotel go nack girls wey dem meet there

hookup activity

Mehn!, that’s what came to your mind immediately you saw this post? You should really be ashamed of the way your mind works.
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi by tk4radi: 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
Ebubu:
useless people

hookup activity
This should be the wahalla of Obidients,, not of Urchins

1 Like

Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi by Coly2012(m): 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2022
kereman1:
I count 23 rally participatant, others are onlookers or bystanders.

Even when Yahoo boys they display for ikorodu go pull more crowd pass this.
. This thing pain you ooooooooo, continue counting my broda if them like am or not you most keep yourself buzy,for an idol mind be say devil don get workshop.
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi by emperor103: 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2022
rally is good, having PVC is better and voting wisely is best
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi by komols856: 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2022
adekolaelect:

E dey pain am die. Sorry we want a better Nigeria for you and your generation. Return the peanut they gave you to manage hunger
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi by Ezenzu: 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:
grin All of APC governors from their respective states have no power to stop the movement of obedient group of Nigerians tongue
Politics is a game of interest and not a do or die affair. Please, keep tribal sentiments aside.
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi by Billygee2u: 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
PresidObi:
Resilient Obidient people

At this point, the opposition party APC and PDP cant stop us again.
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi by ATLIEN2027: 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
Peter Obi tuary IPOB NL mods working overtime trying to promote their IPOB candidate. Failure awaits them next year...
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi by Eriokanmi: 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2022
Ebubu:
useless people

hookup activity
Well, you may be right . Some people are fun seekers. They attended shows for funny reasons, both male and female alike. But where you're wrong is on you not being specific. I'm one of Obi's supporters and I've been voting since 1999. I'd show and vote him on election day here in Lagos as an authentic omoluabi, by God's grace.
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi by CaptainAyub: 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
Ebubu:
no dey run mouth for nairaland if you feel say you be man give me ur location in abakaliki make bois con pick you up
This your support for that timid villager called Nwiwhuru is gradually making you run mad
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
Ebubu:
useless people

hookup activity

From your write-up, you seem like the useless person here
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi by emmykingzy: 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi by ozegidon(m): 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
Prinxzona10:
I found out that a lot of works and instructions were given out to Tinubu's enslaved myopic urchins lately from their demonically influenced head office of destructions via they've been mandated to up their evil propagandas and to start countering vigorously Peter Obi's rally movements during weekends hence the reason they've been bleating like a foolish he goat on heat,yapping dust from thread to thread, jumping in together to cry blood on every topic of Peter Obi's rally today.

How can people be this foolish to themselves and their futures just because the person championing the new order is from the tribe they hated so much and the most twisted confused part is that 95% of all these Tinubu's urchins knows exactly the benefit of this new order buh hate wants to elude them from getting their lives fixed. Unbelievable:::

Why 90% of attacks on Peter Obi comes from Tinubu's camp via some Yoruba muslins eeh??
Honestly,these people pathetically hatred on Peter Obi oozes foully from their utterances and comments and they are despicably irredeemable buh last last,Peter Obi will become the president of federal republic of Nigeria comes 2023..

Infact,this election is between Peter Obi and Atiku Abubakar while Tinubu and Kwankwaso may likely drag the distance third position except the urchins can keep on deceiving themselves.

I rest my case..Gracias!!!!
you deserve a bottle of champagne!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi by fredoooooo: 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
Ebubu:
useless people

hookup activity
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi by ogbonti: 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
Landowner101:
Make I go join oo
Modified
pics of some obidients in the rally today
This is just testing microphone oo, on the day of the real one million march, nobody go see road for Ebonyi.

APC Governor Umahi sef dey support Obi grin
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi by 1stestees(m): 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
Rented crowd.

Dare IPOB's sit at home if you can.

Weakling that cant even look IPOB in the face is contemplating ruling the whole country.
Wetin i no go see from this yeye people. Ko ni work!

BeautifulMind2:
Ebonyi #OBIdients doing what they know best after Dave Umahi failed.
#Abakaliki1MillionManMarchForPeterObi.

Dave couldn't stop the movement grin grin
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
Ebubu:
no dey run mouth for nairaland if you feel say you be man give me ur location in abakaliki make bois con pick you up

You dey ment.

Don't worry, I go reason yoir matter foolish vagabond.

Irresponsible thing.

Tell us your party
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi by AfolayanBig(m): 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2022
Ebubu:
useless people

hookup activity

Don't cry much. Truth be told, our brother Bola should hi and rest. Imagine if Osibanjo is the flag bearer, we won't be here saying all this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London / Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK / 81 Of Buhari's 100 Appointees Are Northerners (cut From Newspapers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.