Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,762 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Steps On How To Start Your Own Cloud Kitchen - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Steps On How To Start Your Own Cloud Kitchen (591 Views)

Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) / Steps On How To Make Turmeric Powder At Home / ₩#* Get Your Gift Items | Home Appliances | Kitchen Utensils @ Distributor Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Steps On How To Start Your Own Cloud Kitchen by youngscholar(m): 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
First of all, a cloud kitchen utilizes a commercial kitchen for the purpose of preparing food for delivery or takeout only, with no dine-in customers.

This means that it's not necessary you need to have a physical shop to sell foods to customers. All you need is a virtual shop.

Category
First of all, identity what category of cloud kitchen you want to dive into. Cooked food or meats or snacks or whatever food you're good in.

Business Website & Catalog
The next steps is finding what technology tools to use since you're moving off to cloud. First of all you need a business website and an online shop where people can send orders directly to you. By the way if you need a website and a catalog without having knowledge of programming or spending a dime, visit https://cerestorm.com/dashboard/#business to build one.

If you need help as to build a perfect website or shop, contact me below.

Logistics
The last but not the least is logistics. You need to move orders around, so your best option is a logistics company that's reliable. Well the choice is yours.

Cheers!

Re: Steps On How To Start Your Own Cloud Kitchen by youngscholar(m): 11:38am On Sep 27, 2022
To those that run an online or offline kitchen, send me a message via WhatsApp on the number in my signature and I'll build a website+ a food ordering catalog for FREE.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Food Items I Brought Today, Tomatos, Pepper, Yam, Shobom. E.t.c / How Do You Enjoy Drinking SATCHET Water(pure WATER)? / Is It Possible For An Average 9ja Guy To Survive.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.