Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,747 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

Need Professional Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Need Professional Help (120 Views)

Does Portable Zazu Need Professional Mental Health Help? By Tony Ademiluyi / I Need Professional Help Please, My Daughter Was Born Premature, I Need Advice / Need Professional Graphic Designs Come In Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Professional Help by Dreamcatcher01: 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
Hi guys,have been experiencing some itching issues all over my body for the past five days ago,I went to the pharmacy and make some complaints and I was given some tablets to purchase which I started using and my body was okay for that day,the second night I noticed the itching is back to not as bad as the first one so I went to a local store to get epiderm tube which I was also using but it’s not working at all,but on Thursday night and also Friday night was the worst night of it all I couldn’t sleep at all,am just scratching all my body throughout the night please has someone experienced this before and what can I use to cure it?my skin surface look okay to me,no rashes or any form of skin infection.

(1) (Reply)

3 Home Treatment For Ear Infection / Epididymitis – Testicular Pain After Exercise / Ogoni Oil Spill: Floundering Clean-up Roadmap And Oil Communities Anguish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.