Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,413 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

Married Man Murders His 15 Year Old Cousin For Refusing To Marry Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man Murders His 15 Year Old Cousin For Refusing To Marry Him (565 Views)

Ebonyi Boy Murders His Master In Anambra State (Photos) / Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) / Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Man Murders His 15 Year Old Cousin For Refusing To Marry Him by BetterHeadline: 3:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
The incident took place in Selamet village of Diyarbakır’s Bismil district on February 4, 2021. A married father of 7 children, Aslan Karakaş, who received a negative response from Emine, the 15-year-old daughter of his uncle, whom he wanted to ‘buy as a co-wife,’ sprayed a vehicle, inside which the girl was, with a Kalashnikov. The little girl, who was the target of the bullets, lost her 4-month struggle for life in the hospital where she was taken. Karakaş surrendered to the police with his gun 5 months later and was arrested.

SOURCE
2022: The prosecutor, who gave his opinion in the ongoing case at the Diyarbakır Heavy Penal Court, stated that the accused Aslan Karakaş (32) wanted to marry his 15-year-old cousin in an imam marriage despite the fact that he was married. He stated that he had animosity towards his family.

In the opinion, it is stated that while Emine and her family were leaving the house to go shopping on the day of the murder, the suspect Aslan’s sister Münevver stopped the car with Emine and her family under the pretext of speaking, and Aslan Karakaş sprayed the vehicle with a Kalashnikov while the family was trying to escape quickly, thinking that they would be attacked.

It was stated that 15-year-old Emine Karakaş, who was seriously injured by the bullets that hit her body, was treated in the intensive care unit for 4 months, but lost her battle for life. In the opinion, it was reported that the accused, who fled after the incident, turned off his mobile phones and disappeared. Stating that the accused Karakaş surrendered with the gun he scanned the vehicle 5 months after the attack, the prosecutor demanded that the two suspects, sister and brother, be sentenced to aggravated life imprisonment separately for the crime of deliberately murdering the child by designing in unanimity of opinion and action.

The defendant, whose defense was taken against the opinion, said, “I told her mother that I wanted to marry my cousin. Then I talked to my wife and said that I wanted to make my second marriage. I also convinced my wife. On the positive side, I wanted to get married with an imam marriage. I did not think about divorcing my first wife. After a while, when my economic problems started, her family did not allow the marriage.

“On the day of the incident, when my sister went to the vehicle the family was in to talk, they didn’t stop and quickly drove away, so I shot after them several times to scare them. Since the gun is in the rapid firing position, I fired 4 bullets every time my hand went to the trigger,” he said.

His sister, Münevver Karakaş, who was tried without arrest, also stated that she did not agree with the prosecutor’s opinion and that she had no fault in the incident and said, “Emine told me that she wanted to be married to someone else. When I saw a crowd in front of the house on the day of the incident, I went to persuade Emine to give up marrying someone else.

“I am innocent, my intention was to talk to them. But when he refused to talk to me and moved the car, my brother opened fire on them. I want my acquittal,” she said.

The court decided to give the defendant’s lawyers time to make their final defense against the opinion and postponed the hearing to a later date.
Re: Married Man Murders His 15 Year Old Cousin For Refusing To Marry Him by Totilopussylick(m): 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2022
Name checkers associations were very very disappointed tongue
Re: Married Man Murders His 15 Year Old Cousin For Refusing To Marry Him by Kajaard: 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
Before sending him to jail or putting him on death row, they should castrate him and feed him his balls.
Re: Married Man Murders His 15 Year Old Cousin For Refusing To Marry Him by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
Name checkers suffer life threatening headaches after checking names, rushed to the intensive Care unit
Re: Married Man Murders His 15 Year Old Cousin For Refusing To Marry Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
the definition of madness
Re: Married Man Murders His 15 Year Old Cousin For Refusing To Marry Him by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2022
Sounds like descendants of ISHMA..
Re: Married Man Murders His 15 Year Old Cousin For Refusing To Marry Him by irunoko(m): 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
See entitlement o

Na this kain man dey fvck married woman and when the thing sweet them na how them go quick kill the husband them go dey find grin

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help!!! / Beware Of Mikhail Abubakar Sadiq / I Created An Extension That Blocks Most Gory Nairaland Headlines For Your Sanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.