Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

11 Things that will make you to like Mallak in his career - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 11 Things that will make you to like Mallak in his career (282 Views)

Mallak And M.fresh On A New Song / Advice Someone Who's About To Kickstart His Career In Music Production / Tupee Ft Psquare -( why), Will Make You Cry out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

11 Things that will make you to like Mallak in his career by BlenderzRecords(m): 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
Who is Mallak..?

My names are Malachy Ifebuchechukwu Ezeugwu Godswill, my brand name is Mallak . I do music, I’m an Afro pop and Afrobeat artiste.

What is the story or idea behind your stage name?
The name “Mallak ” came from the way I do my stuff, it means multiplication ” x2 “. I multiply in everything I do, my music, my energy, etc, I don’t minus. I will always give you a surprise of anything you throw at me more than you can think.

Tell us about the female fan that was unclad in your concert (coker to the world), how did that happen was there no security in the show?

Hmmm… there was maximum security but you know love fears nothing. she was just a true fans who couldn’t hold her mind and self on me and my music that I respect so much, moreover (Coker to the world concert ) was my first concert in hood, the love and energy my people have for me was too lit

Aliko Dangote, Shatta Bandle and Wizkid all vibed to your work, how did all of these big names got into play?

It’s a long story I can’t really explain but all i know is that I was just doing my thing and they all feel me. Big respect to them regardless of what the Internet said.

It was rumoured that Aliko Dangote offered you 10 million naria to quit music, did you accept the offer?

I never mentioned (that), the Internet did.

How do you think the internet has impacted your music and the music business generally?

Yeah, the internet has impacted a lot and I can’t touch them all. The value added transcends my life and my music. To cut the long story short, the Internet is a blessing for the music industry, entertainment industry and mostly a blessing to independent artists like me. You can promote your music wherever you are without so much stress of traveling or going where you want your music to go.

Do you have any collaboration dropping soon?

Sure, something hot coming, no cap.

How did you get uncountable streams on all platforms as an independent artist?

Hmmm wow, it’s just a combination of smart hard work on God yeah, promoting myself with the internet. I got a lot of die hard fans who really relate with my music.

What is the one thing you will like to change in the music industry?
I will like to change the mentality of a lot of independent artists, inspiring them to change the way they think, they have to do whatever they can with whatever they have wherever they are.

They don’t have to sit and wait until someone signs them on a record deal. I want them to understand that talent ain’t enough. You have to work hard to invest in yourself before anyone else and this has nothing to do with believing in yourself and not putting in energy to your craft.

Any words for your fans?

To all my fans just be you, stay you and do you, and no matter what you do in life worldly or Godly be conscious of your spiritual life. You can follow me on Instagram: heismallak
Twitter: Mallak
Facebook: Mallak
YouTube: MallakVEVO
Tiktok: badboymallak
In this article

(1) (Reply)

Which Artist Death Did You Feel The Most. / 2greidz Efejene Music Artwork In Delta State Polytechnic Otefe Oghara. / Who Can Help With A Very Good Working, Original Alto Sax? Used One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.