Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

What Will Happen To Iphone That Will Not Receive Updates - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Will Happen To Iphone That Will Not Receive Updates (1490 Views)

NCC Reveals What’ll Happen To People Without NIN After October 31 Deadline / WOW!!! See This iPhone That has a Price of 48 million($122,320) Naira / My Tecno Phone Does Not Receive Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen To Iphone That Will Not Receive Updates by Adiob200(m): 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
What will happen to iPhone that will not be receiving updates, will they be useless

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Iphone That Will Not Receive Updates by chatinent: 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
If Apple doesn't give a f about it, who am I to?
Re: What Will Happen To Iphone That Will Not Receive Updates by smith946: 6:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
Adiob200:
What will happen to iPhone that will not be receiving updates, will they be useless
The iphone 6 and 7 series will receive their last update this year "Ios 15.7". It fixes kernel issues for the iphones that won't get the main Ios 16 update https://m.gsmarena.com/apple_releases_ios_16_ios_157_ipados_157_watchos_9_and_tvos_16-news-55758.php
Re: What Will Happen To Iphone That Will Not Receive Updates by meobizy(f): 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2022
Nothing. They stay stuck in time. They’ll work properly if physically maintained. I still use my 2010 iPad as a book reader, music player and internet browser. It’s as fast as it was back in the day, though I can’t use it for modern applications nor can I download any. I gave out my iPhone 1 and 3G because they had no use in the present day. My 4S is a secondary phone I keep around for the fun of it.

5 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Iphone That Will Not Receive Updates by fman(m): 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
meobizy:
Nothing. They stay stuck in time. They’ll work properly if physically maintained. I still use my 2010 iPad as a book reader, music player and internet browser. It’s as fast as it was back in the day, though I can’t use it for modern applications nor can I download any. I gave out my iPhone 1 and 3G because they had no use in the present day. My 4S is a secondary phone I keep around for the fun of it.
All u mentioned that you use are obsolete
Everybody dey on iPhone 12 and 13.
You dey talk of iPhone 4S

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Iphone That Will Not Receive Updates by Enddy50ty(m): 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
I still use my iPhone 5c tho as my small phone and it works perfectly although without Facebook, twitter and Instagram apps, but it does on safari.

WhatsApp and telegram works fine.
Re: What Will Happen To Iphone That Will Not Receive Updates by Allison012: 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2022
The phone will lag die
Re: What Will Happen To Iphone That Will Not Receive Updates by Draslo(m): 11:21pm On Sep 17, 2022
fman:

All u mentioned that you use are obsolete
Everybody dey on iPhone 12 and 13.
You dey talk of iPhone 4S
You said everybody. Lol. You're delusional. I'd be surprised if you have a 12 or 13 sef

9 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Iphone That Will Not Receive Updates by fman(m): 10:03am On Sep 18, 2022
Draslo:

You said everybody. Lol. You're delusional. I'd be surprised if you have a 12 or 13 sef
You are the one been delusional
Courtesy of poverty!!
Not everyone here is on the same level with you...

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Iphone That Will Not Receive Updates by Draslo(m): 10:21am On Sep 18, 2022
fman:

You are the one been delusional
Courtesy of poverty!!
Not everyone here is on the same level with you...
Calm down Mr Delusional. I said I'd be surprised. You dey generalize when people are using phones that fold. I didn't say whether you use or don't use an iphone but I guess either way, you see it as an identity away from poverty cheesy grin lmao

7 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Iphone That Will Not Receive Updates by Parachoko: 11:13am On Sep 18, 2022
grin
Re: What Will Happen To Iphone That Will Not Receive Updates by MrAndre07: 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
Enddy50ty:
I still use my iPhone 5c tho as my small phone and it works perfectly although without Facebook, twitter and Instagram apps, but it does on safari.

WhatsApp and telegram works fine.
WhatsApp is not supposed to be supported since such phone has no capacity to receive the least compatible iOS version for whatsapp.
Re: What Will Happen To Iphone That Will Not Receive Updates by fman(m): 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
Draslo:

Calm down Mr Delusional. I said I'd be surprised. You dey generalize when people are using phones that fold. I didn't say whether you use or don't use an iphone but I guess either way, you see it as an identity away from poverty cheesy grin lmao

Inferiority complex has eaten deep into your system and it has blurred ur myopic substandard mind into mediocrity..
If you are wallowing in poverty,
Don't mirage that the next person falls within your mundane category!!
Re: What Will Happen To Iphone That Will Not Receive Updates by Enddy50ty(m): 11:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
MrAndre07:

WhatsApp is not supposed to be supported since such phone has no capacity to receive the least compatible iOS version for whatsapp.

Like I said, WhatsApp and Telegram works fine on my iPhone 5c.

But cannot update to the latest version.
Re: What Will Happen To Iphone That Will Not Receive Updates by sunshineV(f): 11:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
The person wey teach dis guy this delusional word no tell am the meaning?grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen To Iphone That Will Not Receive Updates by wesee90(m): 3:52am On Sep 19, 2022
fman:

Inferiority complex has eaten deep into your system and it has blurred ur myopic substandard mind into mediocrity..
If you are wallowing in poverty,
Don't mirage that the next person falls within your mundane category!!
Lol they'd check and see that's it's u that's actually broke.
Re: What Will Happen To Iphone That Will Not Receive Updates by fman(m): 4:50am On Sep 19, 2022
wesee90:
Lol they'd check and see that's it's u that's actually broke.
I don't need to brag for you.
Paste ur azza make I TF you 3k
Ds morning
Just to prove myself
Re: What Will Happen To Iphone That Will Not Receive Updates by Kingoftrust(m): 10:50am On Sep 20, 2022
fman:

Ds morning
Just to prove myself
. Lmao, only?
Re: What Will Happen To Iphone That Will Not Receive Updates by wesee90(m): 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2022
fman:

Ds morning
Just to prove myself
3135720555,first bank onyejiji onyeakachi Simon.. I dey wait
Re: What Will Happen To Iphone That Will Not Receive Updates by wesee90(m): 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2022
Kingoftrust:
. Lmao, only?
bro chill first, make e send the 3k grin .. Him no go send one naira.. Only mouth
Re: What Will Happen To Iphone That Will Not Receive Updates by Kingoftrust(m): 7:14am On Sep 21, 2022
wesee90:
bro chill first, make e send the 3k grin .. Him no go send one naira.. Only mouth
Lol... Make we de look na grin
Re: What Will Happen To Iphone That Will Not Receive Updates by blaquemyc: 8:17am On Sep 21, 2022
meobizy:
abeg come dash me the 4s na or sell am to me for a token abeg. Make i see phone take manage my life pls
Re: What Will Happen To Iphone That Will Not Receive Updates by meobizy(f): 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
blaquemyc:
abeg come dash me the 4s na or sell am to me for a token abeg. Make i see phone take manage my life pls
I’m coming.
Re: What Will Happen To Iphone That Will Not Receive Updates by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
sunshineV:
The person wey teach dis guy this delusional word no tell am the meaning?grin
The guy say the dictionary don tear so make him use him find the meaning...
Re: What Will Happen To Iphone That Will Not Receive Updates by wesee90(m): 10:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
fman:

Ds morning
Just to prove myself
I no see ur 3k o, big mouth grin
Re: What Will Happen To Iphone That Will Not Receive Updates by wesee90(m): 10:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kingoftrust:

Lol... Make we de look na grin
him no send anything lol
Re: What Will Happen To Iphone That Will Not Receive Updates by Kingoftrust(m): 6:55am On Sep 22, 2022
wesee90:
him no send anything lol
Lol... U Don send am ur account number?
Re: What Will Happen To Iphone That Will Not Receive Updates by wesee90(m): 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kingoftrust:

Lol... U Don send am ur account number?
since na grin
Re: What Will Happen To Iphone That Will Not Receive Updates by Kingoftrust(m): 11:58am On Sep 23, 2022
wesee90:
since na grin
Lmao...
Re: What Will Happen To Iphone That Will Not Receive Updates by fman(m): 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
wesee90:
I no see ur 3k o, big mouth grin
I just dey come back from 5days ban.
Re: What Will Happen To Iphone That Will Not Receive Updates by wesee90(m): 5:27am On Sep 28, 2022
fman:

I just dey come back from 5days ban.
ok sir no problem

(1) (Reply)

Is Camon 19 Good To Buy Now / Can't Transfer Contact From Computer To New Nokia 5610 Xpressmusic Phone / Blackberry,htc , Nokia,alcatel Etc Unlocking Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.