Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Rest Well Bbnaija By Fr Kelvin Ugwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rest Well Bbnaija By Fr Kelvin Ugwu (393 Views)

Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” / Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi / Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rest Well Bbnaija By Fr Kelvin Ugwu by Dollarseeker: 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2022
Rest Well BBNaija

I want to sincerely commend you all. They told you that you won't be focused once the immoral big brother Naija show begins. They tried to reduce your sense of judgment, they concluded that you will choose the show over the desire to push for a better government. But you have proven them wrong so far. Even the organizers did not rate you.

Nothing is more important than getting it right this time around. Instead of voting for housemates who do not have any value to add to our future, we will channel the energy towards voting for the right leaders so that there will be jobs that can pay our youths well, and by that, the monetary enticement that pushes people to go for big brother Naija and commit all sorts of immoral acts will naturally lose its hold on anyone who is really hard working.

With the decline of interest in BBNaija this year, I don't see the show recovery and taking the position it was initially accorded. Rest well BBNaija. Zugodi ezigbo ike!

#FacebookTelevision
Rev Father Kelvin Ugwu MSP

1 Like

Re: Rest Well Bbnaija By Fr Kelvin Ugwu by SmartPolician: 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2022
We have a dying country to save, padre!

1 Like

Re: Rest Well Bbnaija By Fr Kelvin Ugwu by boyfrank: 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2022
Nigerian youths chose their future over BBnonsense

2 Likes

Re: Rest Well Bbnaija By Fr Kelvin Ugwu by onez: 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
Thank you Padre. The youths are more focused on rescuing the country than any god-damned show. Stay Woke, Stay OBIdient

1 Like

Re: Rest Well Bbnaija By Fr Kelvin Ugwu by FirstSon01: 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
Rest in peace Fr. Kelvin Ugwu

Y'all wishing another's business death will cry to high heavens if same was done for you.

The show received low turnout since last year and this year is campaign year, very bad timing as many youths are now politically interested.

Meanwhile, the show will bounce back next year and recover but Fr. Kelvin Ugwu, RIP to you.
Re: Rest Well Bbnaija By Fr Kelvin Ugwu by Bobloco: 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
For the Youths, it is now or never
Re: Rest Well Bbnaija By Fr Kelvin Ugwu by Racoon(m): 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2022
Indeed that show is the worst immoral TV show in Nigeria @ present. No believing Christian should contemplate watch such a useless show.
Re: Rest Well Bbnaija By Fr Kelvin Ugwu by RenaissanceGuy: 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
FirstSon01:
Rest in peace Fr. Kelvin Ugwu

Y'all wishing another's business death will cry to high heavens if same was done for you.

The show received low turnout since last year and this year is campaign year, very bad timing as many youths are now politically interested.

Meanwhile, the show will bounce back next year and recover but Fr. Kelvin Ugwu, RIP to you.
gringrin This your pain is loud o. I do not subscribe to BBN and the ills it represents, but I do not think it's appropriate for the man to use the words "rest well" for it. I don't think you should tell him same.
Re: Rest Well Bbnaija By Fr Kelvin Ugwu by FirstSon01: 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
gringrin This your pain is loud o. I do not subscribe to BBN and the ills it represents, but I do not think it's appropriate for the man to use the words "rest well" for it. I don't think you should tell him same.

Since he feels Rest in Peace is a word to be thrown about anyhow then RIP to Fr Kelvin and his family.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun / 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria / 2023: .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.