Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,262 members, 7,846,225 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

2023 Presidency: North Will Vote Massively For Peter Obi – Powerful Northern Pas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: North Will Vote Massively For Peter Obi – Powerful Northern Pas (435 Views)

Dozy Mmobuosi Calls For Peaceful Election,urges Nigerians To Come Vote Massively / Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku / Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency: North Will Vote Massively For Peter Obi – Powerful Northern Pas by dominic17: 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
From Gyang Bere, Jos

President and General overseer of Evangelical Bible Outreach Ministries International (EBOMI), Prophet Isa El -Buba said Northern Nigeria will galvanized massive support for former Anambra State Governor, Peter Obi as President in 2023.

He noted that the movement will recruit over 40 million Nigerians who will be trained, vote and protect Peter Obi votes across various polling units in the country.

Prophet El-Buba disclosed this on Saturday while leading hundreds of Peter Obi’s supporters for a 2 million walk across major streets in Jos, Plateau State.

He urged the people to vote massively for Peter Obi as President and vote other credible candidates who are standing election in some political parties that have worked for the state in the past and are willing to secure and protect Plateau citizens.

“I am a Kanuri man form the North East and I want to declare that Northern Nigeria will stand and vote massively for Peter Obi, anybody who said Obi does not have support from the North is deceiving himself, we will shock them during the election.

“We are going to work to turn the table from bottom to the top, those at the bottom will go to the top while those at the top will go to the bottom; we will disappoint the big politicians in this country, our marriage with Tinubu and Atiku has been broken.

“We are going to form a new Nigeria, a Nigeria where there will be security, a Nigeria where economy will work, a Nigeria where the son of a common man can be something.”

Prophet El-Buba described Middle Belt as the belt that has held Nigeria for several years and said the region has expressed total support for Peter Obi presidency in 2023.

“Peter Obi is not our Messiah but he is going to be our servant, he will be the vessel God will use for the realization of new Nigeria. We will kick against any power that has held Nigeria bound.” He stated.

The walk which commenced from the Rwang Pam Township stadium at about 9am culminated at the Secretariat Junction Flyover bridge, Jos, Plateau State.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: North Will Vote Massively For Peter Obi – Powerful Northern Pas by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
And south too

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: North Will Vote Massively For Peter Obi – Powerful Northern Pas by Lonestar124: 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
Only Yoruba Muslims will vote for tinubu in this coming election...

That man is a big mistake with his Muslim to Muslim candidate!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: North Will Vote Massively For Peter Obi – Powerful Northern Pas by IamAtikulate: 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
Lonestar124:
Only Yoruba Muslims will vote for tinubu in this coming election...

That man is a big mistake with his Muslim to Muslim candidate!!!!!
I know a lot of Yorubas Moslems that are rooting for you income president. Be guided
Re: 2023 Presidency: North Will Vote Massively For Peter Obi – Powerful Northern Pas by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
A Hausa/Fulani man/woman can never stand in the sun/rain to vote Obi when his/ her fellow Fulani person is in same competition, I hope this deceitful statement won’t give any hope to the gullible Obi followers. Obi’s mistake was leaving Atiku, he should have been patient and ride with Atiku while Atiku quietly sell him to Nigerians come 2031 but greed and impatience led him to this big mess ahead of him.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: North Will Vote Massively For Peter Obi – Powerful Northern Pas by Totilopussylick(m): 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
Rozross:
A Hausa/Fulani man/woman can never stand in the sun/rain to vote Obi when his/ her fellow Fulani person is in same competition, I hope this deceitful statement won’t give any hope to the gullible Obi followers. Obi’s mistake was leaving Atiku, he should have been patient and ride with Atiku while Atiku quietly sell him to Nigerians come 2031 but greed and impatience led him to this big mess ahead of him.

I agree with you

Somehow.
Re: 2023 Presidency: North Will Vote Massively For Peter Obi – Powerful Northern Pas by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:

I agree with you

Somehow.
This is just the bitter truth
Re: 2023 Presidency: North Will Vote Massively For Peter Obi – Powerful Northern Pas by EmiLoKanMyAss: 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
shocked
Re: 2023 Presidency: North Will Vote Massively For Peter Obi – Powerful Northern Pas by Givemehope(f): 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
Obi is Unstoppable.
Re: 2023 Presidency: North Will Vote Massively For Peter Obi – Powerful Northern Pas by Ceenaija(m): 9:17pm On Sep 17, 2022
The northerners know that Peter Obi is the best ,definitely the north will vote for him massively.
Re: 2023 Presidency: North Will Vote Massively For Peter Obi – Powerful Northern Pas by dominic17: 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
I see PO wining this election.

(1) (Reply)

Man Borrowed Money From Loan App Using Buhari's Pics Loan People Visit Aso Rock / Tinubu Campaign: TY Buratai As A Strategic Choice / PETER OBI The Result Of Endsars Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.