Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral (76340 Views)

Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines / Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair / How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by AndroBlaze: 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
Credible1:
Where is the video please

Don't mind that hungry newspaper that calls itself daiytrust.... Try this site

https://www./2022/09/17/video-how-ummita-predicted-her-death-before-attack-by-chinese-lover/%3famp

1 Like

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Uptheante(m): 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2022
Try & imagine what would have happened if the man were an Igbo man/Christian... lipsrsealed

By now the whole northerners in Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Sokoto, etc, would have attacked, killed, destroy & burn down Igbos & Christians generally & their businesses, churches, houses & enterprises. Igbo/Christian shops would have been looted in the ensuing melee.

Clerics from the region & even the familiar Prof Akintola of MURIC, would have issued a statement accusing Christians of all sorts of atrocities ( as if the offender was endorsed by Christians to carry out the criminal act ).

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Yoighaman(m): 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2022
What exactly lead to the stabbing and eventually her death?
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Brushstrokes20: 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2022
The bloodthirsty demon shouldn't be breathing by now! undecided undecided
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by victorazy(m): 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2022
Remotions:

No doubt the tongue has power, but why can't people use it to declare themselves billionaires? Why is it always bad things that comes to pass? I pray she gets justice

The Earth rotate towards - (negative or anticlockwise) side. Good declaration is like swimming against water current, but negative will flow by nature, no stress.
IS CALLED NATURAL FORCE.

More insights:

1. North (Downward Force) - Oppressors E.g. Northern Nig, North Korea etc.

2. South - Settlement. Thats why you hardly see Southerners outside their territory.

3. East (Wisdom) rising of sun brings or show the wisdom of God.

4. West (related to south) settlement and unperturbed.

2 Likes

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Yoighaman(m): 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2022
victorazy:

The Earth rotate towards - (negative or anticlockwise) side. Good declaration is like swimming against water current, but negative will flow by nature, no stress.
IS CALLED NATURAL FORCE.

More insights:

1. North (Downward Force) - Oppressors E.g. Northern Nig, North Korea etc.

2. South - Settlement. Thats why you hardly see Southerners outside their territory.

3. East (Wisdom) rising of sun brings or show the wisdom of God.

4. West (related to south) settlement and unperturbed.

Wetin you smoke this evening?

2 Likes

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by victorazy(m): 10:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
Yoighaman:

Wetin you smoke this evening?

Was not talking to you sir, besides, this discussion is beyond your comprehension.

1 Like

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by treatise: 10:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
Remotions:

No doubt the tongue has power, but why can't people use it to declare themselves billionaires? Why is it always bad things that comes to pass? I pray she gets justice
That guy na hypocrite.
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by fof1: 10:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
In another news, it was said that the girl ate his money and refused to marry him.

Nigeria girls with Free things, you wan chop but you no wan pay angry

The foolish SIMP Chinese man should be dealt with no Mercy. death sentence straight

But Even if it is, Should he go that way? Wicked Chinese People all over. They should Deal with him according to the Law Joor.

2 Likes

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Adakintroy: 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
Remotions:

People declare themselves doctors or Lawyers.

They say I want to be a,lawyer or doctor when I grow up and it was so.
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by BrokenEggShell: 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
Righteousness2:
There is enormous power in the tongue.
It has the ability to build, to kill and to destroy.

Be mindful of what you say to yourself. Also cancel and return any evil spoken against you upon the head of the sender.

Most Important, Live life in the Conciousness of Eternity.
While we await the imminent Coming of JESUS Christ, we must understand that Personal Raptures are occurring per seconds.

JESUS Christ is the Only way to Heaven. There is no other.
Righteousness has come again undecided undecided undecided
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Adakintroy: 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
Remotions:

People declare themselves doctors or Lawyers.

They say I want to be a,lawyer or doctor when I grow up and it was so. Its not only bad things sir.
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Truthdeypain: 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
Softmirror:

IF ONLY THERE IS A WAY YOU COULD BE COLLECTING TITHES ON NAIRALAND INSTEAD OF LIKES, BY NOW YOU TOO FOR DON BUY JET.
grin

grin grin
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by oneMalik: 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2022
Death na death !

every other thing na coincident ! when the time is up WE GO !

May her soul rest in peace .
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by DavidEsq(m): 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2022
Remotions:

U dey mind the mumu?
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by slimjohn2k5: 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2022
I see people saying power of the tongue.

why this power of the tongue never make poor people rich and me when dey wish for venza or mercedes to get am

1 Like

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Enny2013(f): 11:21pm On Sep 17, 2022
sad angry
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Stevo35: 11:23pm On Sep 17, 2022
The video no clear.

1 Like

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Toks2008(m): 11:26pm On Sep 17, 2022
Righteousness2:
There is enormous power in the tongue.
It has the ability to build, to kill and to destroy.

Be mindful of what you say to yourself. Also cancel and return any evil spoken against you upon the head of the sender.

Most Important, Live life in the Conciousness of Eternity.
While we await the imminent Coming of JESUS Christ, we must understand that Personal Raptures are occurring per seconds.

JESUS Christ is the Only way to Heaven. There is no other.

Yes the power of life and death is in the tongue but please tell yourself you are a billionaire and let's see if it happens as quickly as it is attributed to Nagative things.

So my point is that it does not always work that way.

Things happen with or without us professing it upon ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by cooooooks(m): 11:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
May she rest in peace.

No way to justify murder.
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Benwallt(m): 11:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
If they can't keep their girls in hijab chaste until marriage where will the 70 virgin come from when they get to heaven. Who will think Chinese man dey chop this hijab parading angelic beauty if not for the knifing. Chinese man, your own don finish. Men and toto, only God knows why. Girls/women are super wonder though. Very interesting and intriguing creature and your resolve to unravel them leaves you with pains and agony which make some men lose their humanity toward this beautiful gender because he wants more and more. Their sweetness is unending. RIP girl. May God console your family for your untimely demise.

4 Likes

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by johnfem321: 11:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
People do use their tongue to become billionaire by backing it up with action.. same way people use their tongue to attract evil things with some action
Remotions:

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by okenwaa(m): 11:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
sweatco.in/i/okenwaanasi
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by backT(m): 11:37pm On Sep 17, 2022
Remotions:

Because you are not a beneficial or you don't know who used it to be a billionaire, u can post nonsense. There is power in the tongue.
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by GuduFriday: 11:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
Judgement must take it place

ote author=dre11 post=116763303]

https://dailytrust.com/video-where-lady-killed-by-chinese-lover-predicted-her-death-goes-viral

Previous thread: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano
https://www.nairaland.com/7337483/chinese-man-stabs-girl-death

And

How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother
https://www.nairaland.com/7338221/how-daughter-met-killer-chinese[/quote]
Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Enimin: 11:51pm On Sep 17, 2022
Chai! see fine girl, slay mama...she dey chop Chinese money, she no see person tell am say Chinese no be human being!

See how that beast slaughtered her like Sallah ram!

1 Like

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by Doctortest: 11:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
Wetin go make a naija girl go dey date chinko ‘

1 Like

Re: Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
ggood:
Just because of money

I believe she only accepted to date the Chinese man because he was ready to foot her Bill s, I know how these Northern girls find it difficult to date a southern guys

Finds it difficult ke?

Bros forget, na you no sabi your way or get better OT or scope.

People wey easy to get dye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wesley Pessano Santarem, Crypto Trader, Shot Dead In Brazil / Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix / Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.