Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Recommend A Book For Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Recommend A Book For Me (196 Views)

Is The Bible A Book Of Fact Or Fiction? / The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible / The Bible As A Book. Why Should I believe it? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend A Book For Me by lastchild: 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
Do you know any book that gives deeper insights on the Bible?

i mean books that explains Bible deeper and brings it to your understanding. I know there are many of them but i need recommendations
Re: Recommend A Book For Me by Tboy222: 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
lastchild:

i mean books that explains Bible deeper and brings it to your understanding. I know there are many of them but i need recommendations
Re: Recommend A Book For Me by Tboy222: 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
lastchild:

1: The Pilgrims progress (JOHN BUNYAN)
2: A land Unknown: Hells Dominion (BRIAN MELVIN)
3: Visions Of Heaven and Hell (John Bunyan)

4: Visions beyond the veil (H.A.Baker)
5: Measure your Life ( Wesley duewel)
6: Dying testimonies of saved and the unsaved (Rev S.B.Shaw)
7: Foxx book of matrys

Please make sure you subscribe to this YouTube channels
1: Sid Roth it's is supernatural (YOUTUBE)
2: Randy Kay Ministries (YouTube)
3: 100 Huntley Street (YouTube)
4: Every-day Miracles (Youtube)
5: Daystar (Youtube)
6: Fireborn Ministries (Youtube)
7: 700 Club (youtube)
8: Destiny Image (Youtube)

God bless you as you do so, I will be praying for you and may the Lord Almighty strengthen your father in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Book For Me by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:44am On Sep 18, 2022
lastchild:

This September Jehovah's Witnesses kicked off with our global house to house preaching after two years break due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are using this Bible study aid throughout the world today and you too can benefit from our global campaign about God's Kingdom.
The book is entitled:
"Enjoy Life Forever"
I pasted the introductory paragraph for you to have a taste of what you're going to gain from studying the Bible with us as we both make use of this interactive study aid!
May you have PEACE!

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Book For Me by VenumX: 11:40am On Sep 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This September Jehovah's Witnesses kicked off with our global house to house preaching after two years break due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are using this Bible study aid throughout the world today and you too can benefit from our global campaign about God's Kingdom.
The book is entitled:
"Enjoy Life Forever"
I pasted the introductory paragraph for you to have a taste of what you're going to gain from studying the Bible with us as we both make use of this interactive study aid!
May you have PEACE!
Go and preach to your boko haram people first. Are you not a Muslim?

You should be in the Islamic section not here because one recruit, you no go find.

Buzu.

(1) (Reply)

The Word Of The Handmaid's Tale / Police Officers Offer Sacrifice For Arresting Spiritual Traditional Drummers / What Is The Word Of Their Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.