Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Earn In Dollars Monthly Working From Home - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn In Dollars Monthly Working From Home (625 Views)

Tobi Amira: Moniepoint Processes $7 Billion Dollars Monthly In Nigeria (Video) / Earn $500 Dollars Monthly (2022)- 1-on-1 Mentorship Amazon KDP / How I Made At Least 40k Or More Monthly Working With These Great Coy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn In Dollars Monthly Working From Home by Jlilprince(m): 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
Securing a decent Job these days can be quite challenging.

Most Private Companies would put up a Job Offer and insist you have a 5years experience before you can stand a chance to be considered.

This can be very discouraging because you can only get that experience by working and how else will you get the experience if you're not given the opportunity?

Coupled with the degrading value of the naira, the economic crisis and the high cost of living - many of these companies are retrenching their workers so as to cut down expenses and generate more funds for the further maintenance of their company.

I was in this category some months ago. My employer suddenly came up one day and issued "The letter" which in summary indicated that my services were no longer needed.

If your Salary happens to be the only source of income in Nigeria then the chances are high that you will likely get depressed. cry

This was just me some months ago until I learnt what passive income meant.
Simply put; it is a way of earning an extra income that will make you not to rely only on your Salary.

From the comfort of my home, I work with foreign companies and have them pay me in dollars.

One of those companies include Amazon.

Amazon for instance, runs a book publishing service that allows publishers from around the world to publish books and have their over 300million customers to either view, borrow or buy those books.

Amazon will take 30% of all the money you made from books sold and give you 70% of what's remaining at the end of the month.

Now how does this even concern me?
I have never even written a book before in my life. I am not a writer neither am I a publisher.

Well, it is really not so difficult

One of the ways I take advantage of this company is by first doing a market research on what kind of books are best sellers and then I take a view on what's on the inside.

I will then model that best selling book using a unique Formula.

Then I attach keywords that are synonymous to the best selling book so that when that best seller is being searched from the search engine, my book will show as well

The idea here is get a tiny fraction of the best sellers audience and in the end make some dollars

The best part is that everything could be done with a simple Smartphone whether it's Android or ios

The month of September has been very good because 10 books I published has been selling like crazy.
Here are some of my recent earnings from Amazon shown below this post.

The most interesting part is that once your book is selling on Amazon, you will continue to be paid each month for life.

I have generated not less than $500 monthly on Amazon from the comfort of my home

And I will be hosting a FREE training on how you too can replicate the same results using my Formula.

These skills I will be teaching for FREE will make you money for the rest of your life.

This training will hold in my private WhatsApp group.

I will be sharing a FREE $50 bonus at the end of this training

But unfortunately, I need just 20 people for this training. If you're fast enough, you can preserve a seat for yourself by sending a message to my private WhatsApp number below in my signature section.

In this FREE training, You will learn my Secrets and you can replicate it too.
Send me a DM now. WhatsApp number in the signature below.

See you in the training…

Re: Earn In Dollars Monthly Working From Home by Jlilprince(m): 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
You can not have a Smartphone and remain broke

It's either you're Lazy or you do not have access to the right information.
Here's Joe, one of our Amazon students who's actively being paid by Amazon.
This was his earnings as at yesterday. Check the date in the image below

This could be you in 17 days from Now.
Few slots remaining for the FREE Training !

Re: Earn In Dollars Monthly Working From Home by emmanex2000: 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
Dear sir/ma,
In need of a content writer or copy writer with years of experience?

I can write on various niches and subjects such as blog writing, automobile articles, B2B IT niche, article rewriting, technical writing, seo-writing including surfer seo, financial articles, cryptoarticles and so on.

I deliver non-plagiarised and 100% grammer articles within the stipulated time .I also use quetext, 1 text, and copy space to check my work.

It will be my pleasure working with you.

Contact me via 07012809662
email@emmanueloladiti31@gmail.com.

Always at your service.
Thank you.
Re: Earn In Dollars Monthly Working From Home by Jlilprince(m): 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
emmanex2000:
Dear sir/ma,
In need of a content writer or copy writer with years of experience?

I can write on various niches and subjects such as blog writing, automobile articles, B2B IT niche, article rewriting, technical writing, seo-writing including surfer seo, financial articles, cryptoarticles and so on.

I deliver non-plagiarised and 100% grammer articles within the stipulated time .I also use quetext, 1 text, and copy space to check my work.

It will be my pleasure working with you.

Contact me via 07012809662
email@emmanueloladiti31@gmail.com.

Always at your service.
Thank you.

You would rather be at an advantage, when your content writing can generate you an extra $1500 passively each month without having to beg for clients attention. You only need to know how.
Re: Earn In Dollars Monthly Working From Home by Jlilprince(m): 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
To all those who had registered, Anticipate the training by exactly 9pm tomorrow. It is gonna change your lives except you decide to miss it...
Re: Earn In Dollars Monthly Working From Home by Jlilprince(m): 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
David Ekpo Closed last month of August with $465

This is just one month of working with Amazon from the comfort of his home.

Tonight by 9pm the FREE training will commence

Only 2 slots remaining

Re: Earn In Dollars Monthly Working From Home by Jlilprince(m): 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
The last batch of the Training was insightful, informative and impactful

A lot of persons missed it and requested to be part of the next batch

If you're fast enough you can secure a slot for the next batch

Whatsapp number in the signature below

Remember it's only 20 persons.
Re: Earn In Dollars Monthly Working From Home by Jlilprince(m): 12:35am On Oct 14, 2022
What can an extra source of income do for you?

It is no longer news that the world is now a global village. This implies that you can be in Nigeria and work for a company in the United States and equally get paid in dollars

As it stands now, the easiest and the most efficient way to make this your reality is via the company known as Amazon

Considering the naira to dollar rate of N740 per dollar

This $200 you will make in 10days is 740 x 200 = N148,000

How much effort can you put into this business daily to make it $700 by month end? �

An extra income source can go a long way to do a lot for you

Requested to be part of the next batch and secure a slot for yourself

Whatsapp number in the signature below

see you in the training.

Re: Earn In Dollars Monthly Working From Home by Jlilprince(m): 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
Money follows value - You must have something of value to exchange for money. It could be a product, service or a skillset.
What I am about to share with you will make you not less than $500(N350k) monthly
Few slots available for the next batch of the FREE Amazon training.
It's promises to be massive. Save a spot Now
Number is in the Signature below.
Re: Earn In Dollars Monthly Working From Home by Jlilprince(m): 9:43am On Oct 17, 2022
If you're reading this right now, be aware that the next batch of the Free Amazon training will be holding tomorrow by 9pm

On demand skills will set you up for an unfair advantage in the Online space

There are only 3slots available.

If you're interested in this Free training, kindly connect to WhatsApp and request access to the training via the number in the signature below this post.

(1) (Reply)

What To Do To Make 100k Or 200k Monthly / When Is It Time To Go Full Time? / Order Your Paints For Your Buildings From Admiral Paints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.