Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

I Need Your Answer About My Dream Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need Your Answer About My Dream Car (568 Views)

I Need Urgent Answer About Shipping Car From USA / Get Your Dream Car Via Pre - Order @ A Cheaper Rate In Good Condition From U.S. / Owning Your Dream Car Should Not Drain Your Account (shop Wisely) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Answer About My Dream Car by japhet2233: 8:41am On Aug 12, 2011
hello guys i am planing to get a new car i am thinking on which one to get should i buy 2005 chrysler, 2007toyota FJ cruiser or 2007 Avalon which one is better and easy to take care of watin for your answer
Re: I Need Your Answer About My Dream Car by Fhemmmy: 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2011
Man of taste . . . . that is kool
However, i will advice you to stay away from Chrysler, if you would be using it in Nigeria, but if you are in America or North America, wont be a bad idea, cos it cheaper to take care of here.

But honestly, if you cant afford it . . . . I would advice you go with either of the FJ Cruiser or the Avalon . . . . .
They are both great machine.
Reliable
Not too bad on gas considering that they are bigger engines.
The parts are available
Being Toyota, if you using in Nigeria, they are better, cos we have so much mechanics that knows Toyota well.

But you comparing Chrysler 2005 with Avalon 2007 is an insult to Avalon oh . . . . . price wise, and everything wise, Avalon beat am arms down.

Good luck and when u ready, we wont mind to render our service to give you the best for less

(1) (Reply)

Honda Civic Stereo Unlock Code / Reg. 2003 Camry For Sale - 1.050mill / Car Purchase Plan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.