Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Alatbywema Bank Are Debit Restricting Customers Account On Purpose. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Alatbywema Bank Are Debit Restricting Customers Account On Purpose. (1003 Views)

Do You Think The Girl Is Doing This On Purpose? / Woman Crashes Her Own Car On Purpose To Show Her Kids That God Is Good / Alatbywema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alatbywema Bank Are Debit Restricting Customers Account On Purpose. by Adebisimrs(f): 1:06am On Sep 18, 2022
To whom it may concern I have been viewing different complaint about alatbywema about unresolved issues,I downloaded alatwema app on my phone for long, though have been using barter flutterwave to pay online,but they recently have issues,I didn't even made any enquiry, but I learnt alat also issue virtual dollar card,I transferred 50k200# into the alat account, immediately the money hit the account,my debit got restricted,I can't use virtual cards,I can't withdraw my money,note:all my details have been marked as verified,but they found a way to ask me input my address all over again which I did,since then after 5days they will edit it again,for me to input the address again,I worked so hard for my cash, alatbywema withheld my money,all my address are has a popular bus stop, which is nnpc in lokoja,and a popular landmark my house is directly opposite a hotel,will I have to input a fake address as where I live,pls if you have been in similar situations how did you resolve it?I even heard a complaint of a guy who has been debit restricted for 18month,pls anyone with the idea of how best to solve this problem,I have utility bill that carries the same address,pls help me call out alatbywema in anyways you can.
Re: Alatbywema Bank Are Debit Restricting Customers Account On Purpose. by Adebisimrs(f): 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
Pls guy I don't know how to push my post to front page kindly assist.

(1) (Reply)

Is Something Missing On Nairaland? / Hello Everyone! Unu Kedu! / You Want To Know Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.