Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? (21251 Views)

There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith / Paul Play Dairo Reacts To Pastor Adeboye's "No Tithe, No Heaven" Preaching / "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? by alabo1: 9:44am On Sep 18, 2022
imagrg:
I read with great wonder on Nairaland, the story of a 'Native' doctor who saw heaven and I want to share it with people who still believe that heaven doesn't exist.

Happy reading...

https://www.nairaland.com/7337351/nasarawa-native-doctor-walks-out

What rubbish is this? It is a pity we still believe in all these fables in this age

3 Likes

Re: If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? by Evilblackman(m): 9:45am On Sep 18, 2022
Sunnyski:

You called God a lazy God. Go and read about what happened to those that insulted God, they were just like you that says there is no God.

God father
Infact God papa , God dey mad

See nothing because he doesn’t exist oh

1 Like

Re: If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? by iyamALBEN(m): 9:46am On Sep 18, 2022
So those of you that don't believe in God's existence, do you believe the devil exists tho'??
Re: If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? by Nelidee(m): 9:46am On Sep 18, 2022
MoneyTrees:

If madness is hating insignificants then your idea of sanity ain't impressive at all

schizophrenia: They love what they think exist which in reality don't
Eg planning a marriage ceremony with a gal u saw only in your dreams

So you hate something or someone that does not exist? Interesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? by Burruchaga71(m): 9:46am On Sep 18, 2022
Can you please tell us where Heaven and hell is located?

2 Likes

Re: If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:46am On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
If you think there's a God,what do you think about the starving children, natural disasters rape going on, pedophile priests wey dey bust boys nyansh while a lazy God watch everything,lol.

If you can remember all these.......

Why did you forget the native Doctor that is now a preacher , a servant of God?

Why did you forget Saul now Paul who was busy killing anyone who believes in God ?
But today , is one of those that we read his scriptures..??

He said to the Israelites, though Nations have made you slaves , raped your daughters and mothers , molested you, intimidated you, because of your sins.....
That TODAY.....that you have turned away from your SINS and have come to your Father......

That those nations , I will bring my anger on them, they shall be your SLAVES for ever...

You shall dominate all their lands , their armies and all that they have including their livestocks......

That is God speaking.....he allows one so that the other can happen......!!!!!!

REMEMBER!!!!!!!!
God is already established on Earth as far as many generations come and go....
Whatever that happens , happens for a purpose....
Whether you believe him or not, does not change his existence neither does it change any calamity that will praise his name......

Yes!!!!....I said CALAMITY!!!!!.....because in all things we are expected to give him thanks because he uses all things in his own way!!!!!

Hope you will be healed and grow in knowledge and understanding of knowing God.....

2 Likes

Re: If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? by Offpoint1: 9:46am On Sep 18, 2022
imagrg:
I read with great wonder on Nairaland, the story of a 'Native' doctor who saw heaven and I want to share it with people who still believe that heaven doesn't exist.

Happy reading...

That was pure hallucinations, if that story was true then the bible lied and judgement day was a lie too.

1 Like

Re: If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? by kingxsamz(m): 9:47am On Sep 18, 2022
uncleck:
It's laughable that you all pray a lot yet when you're sick, you turn to doctors who rely on science.

You use sound system made by science in your places of worship.

Your place of worship is a product of science and technology.

The car you drive in to and fro your worship center is a product of science

You put on a cloth made from science

You still drop offering of cash made by science

Yet prayer has NEVER solved any single problem of yours.

Humans created gods. Gods should worship humans not the other way round.

Some even kill for their gods. Like wtf?

You feed your god with worship and praises, fight for him, build worship center for him yet turn to science for your own problems.

Do you know why Pastors don't perform miracles on people who have lost body parts?
That's because they know prayers don't work.
Nobody wants to fall their hand. So they do "miracles" that one wouldn't be able to verify.

3 Likes

Re: If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? by kingxsamz(m): 9:49am On Sep 18, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

If you can remember all these.......

Why did you forget the native Doctor that is now a preacher , a servant of God?

Why did you forget Saul now Paul who was busy killing anyone who believes in God ?
But today , is one of those that we read his scriptures..??

He said to the Israelites, though Nations have made you slaves , raped your daughters and mothers , molested you, intimidated you, because of your sins.....
That TODAY.....that you have turned away from your SINS and have come to your Father......

That those nations , I will bring my anger on them, they shall be your SLAVES for ever...

You shall dominate all their lands , their armies and all that they have including their livestocks......

That is God speaking.....he allows one so that the other can happen......!!!!!!

REMEMBER!!!!!!!!
God is already established on Earth as far as many generations come and go....
Whatever that happens , happens for a purpose....
Whether you believe him or not, does not change his existence neither does it change any calamity that will praise his name......

Yes!!!!....I said CALAMITY!!!!!.....because in all things we are expected to give him thanks because he uses all things in his own way!!!!!

Hope you will be healed and grow in knowledge and understanding of knowing God.....

Clap for yourself, you have said nothing.

5 Likes

Re: If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? by kingxsamz(m): 9:50am On Sep 18, 2022
iyamALBEN:
So those of you that don't believe in God's existence, do you believe the devil exists tho'??

We don't. Isn't that obvious?
Or you think unbelievers are Satan worshippers? undecided

3 Likes

Re: If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? by uncleck: 9:50am On Sep 18, 2022
kingxsamz:

Do you know why Pastors don't perform miracles on people who have lost body parts?
That's because they know prayers don't work.
Nobody wants to fall their hand. So they do "miracles" that one wouldn't be able to verify.
Do you know why pastors do miracles in churches and not hospitals? Because real sick people in hospitals while actors are in churches

3 Likes

Re: If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? by Evilblackman(m): 9:50am On Sep 18, 2022
Nelidee:

You hate what does not exist?

You guys are really mad.

Don’t you have fictional characters that you love and hate
You are the one that’s actually running psychosis

1 Like

Re: If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? by Odebayo4010(m): 9:51am On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
If you think there's a God,what do you think about the starving children, natural disasters rape going on, pedophile priests wey dey bust boys nyansh while a lazy God watch everything,lol.

You Madness didn't leave you for a seconds
It will kill you at last
Re: If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? by isan(m): 9:51am On Sep 18, 2022
Since God knows everything that has happened or will happen in the future then he must've know the food wouldn't reached the less privileged
malvisguy212:
The Bible says that in the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. That includes everything necessary to feed and provide for its inhabitants. Can anyone deny that the earth is capable of
producing more than enough food to feed the entire globe? Well then, if people are starving, whose fault is that? If God made the earth, is He also supposed to plant and distribute our crops for us? Do you remember the tons of food that were shipped to Ethiopia, but did not reach the
starving people who needed it? Whose fault was that?

2 Likes

Re: If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? by MoneyTrees(m): 9:54am On Sep 18, 2022
Nelidee:

So you hate something or someone that does not exist? Interesting.

Better than becoming loving/getting obsessed with what doesn't exist
That's mental instability: Trying to create and love what doesn't exist
It's a natural response of the mind of an individual at balancing the extreme high amount of fear of the unknown
Re: If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? by Nelidee(m): 9:54am On Sep 18, 2022
Evilblackman:

Don’t you have fictional characters that you love and hate
You are the one that’s actually running psychosis

You mean do i Hate a fictional character so much that I go online bashing those that like the character and am overly obsessed and worried on those that love the character?

No I don't.

People who do that are actually suffering from the mental condition you mentioned above.

1 Like

Re: If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? by Evilblackman(m): 9:56am On Sep 18, 2022
iyamALBEN:

No na
We aren’t superstitious oh
Believe in devil and not God
Is that not madness?

1 Like

Re: If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? by deltateam: 9:58am On Sep 18, 2022
Evilblackman:
Aside doubts or religious criticism
The Native doctor is already a scammer
So he’s trying to change from one format to another format Because there’s no hustle in traditional religion again . Christianity is the new format.

Before you spew further nonsense, you can go and verify that story.

Nasarawa is a predominant muslem state that is intolerant to christianity.

Don't allow hate to becloud your mind.
Re: If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? by Nelidee(m): 9:58am On Sep 18, 2022
MoneyTrees:

Better than becoming loving/getting obsessed with what doesn't exist

Are you actually reading what you type before you press submit?

Its better to hate what doesn't exist than to love it?
Re: If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:58am On Sep 18, 2022
kingxsamz:

Clap for yourself, you have said nothing.

There is a different between knowledge and beliefs
What you believe works for you , but what you acknowledge works even in your beliefs .....

There is more hope for the fool , than for a wise man that sees in his own eyes....

I didn't drop what I said for you to believe , but for you to grow in the knowledge......

Is a choice.....not logical....
One day, this generation of ours will be called GREAT GRAND FATHERS.....

But the same God that does not exist.....will be praised by the Generation that exists then.....

Who is fooling who here then

We are nothing but Dusts waiting for our time to return to DUST.....
But to every man there is a purpose of Creation. .....
Your life is not your own......believe in what you want pls, and return to who you want to return to ...

3 Likes

Re: If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? by Evilblackman(m): 9:58am On Sep 18, 2022
Nelidee:

You mean do i Hate a fictional character so much that I go online bashing those that like the character and am overly obsessed and worried on those that love the character?

No I don't.

People who do that are actually suffering from the mental condition you mentioned above.

No you suffering from delusion
And yes people go online and bash Fanatics and their favorite fictional characters

Example DC fans and Marvel fans , Anime too

1 Like

Re: If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? by Franzinni: 9:59am On Sep 18, 2022
And people believe this shit... When I was a kid, there was always some dumb fucq who would come out to say he or she was so deep in the occult that they became the devil's second in command .. even as a kid I knew it was BS.

1 Like

Re: If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? by specialmati(m): 9:59am On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
grin grin angry angry grin angry grin grin grin I really need to nack out this demons that is doing this havoc inside you.

Re: If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? by lampi: 10:00am On Sep 18, 2022
optical illusion. His imagination tricked him and people who believe that.
Re: If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? by Timekeeper452: 10:02am On Sep 18, 2022
You know how you know nothing about your life before your birth? How you don’t even know if you existed or not? It’s the same concept with death. Anyone promising you heaven, hell riches or suffering is simply promising you what they themselves hope and pray is real.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? by ShaqFu: 10:02am On Sep 18, 2022
imagrg:

Happy reading...

interesting read. So if the native doctor's girlfriends are in Heaven, then I guess fornication isn't a sin like we are constantly being told and it's not a direct ticket to Hell, no?
Re: If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? by Sweetvie: 10:02am On Sep 18, 2022
imagrg:

Happy reading...

Ok. Am a Christian but if you believe that story then there's something wrong with you.
Re: If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? by Evilblackman(m): 10:03am On Sep 18, 2022
deltateam:

Before you spew further nonsense, you can go and verify that story.

Nasarawa is a predominant muslem state that is intolerant to christianity.

Don't allow hate to becloud your mind.

Why are you so butthurt , no one is poking your black ass but religion , I have read the story i live in abuja for your info
Even if the story is true or not the man is a conartist
Re: If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? by Yandex22: 10:04am On Sep 18, 2022
Please if heaven really exist have you been there,abeg if you wan eradicate poverty from your life kindly read this.
Title:None,Content:I have got an online project work, I have been doing this kind of project work for 5 years. I have 25 workers who are still working with me for the past 3 years and this time I need 7 workers to complete this project. It's a short and easy work like copy and paste.
This project work will continue for 3 months and to do the work you will need a mobile phone or PC.
Every day you have to work at least 8 hours and you can do this from anywhere.
If you work with me then I will pay you $30 per hour ,so if you're interested complete this task below. Thanks for your response here's the link sh-link.me/lsFKE or copy the link to your browser
Re: If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? by kingxsamz(m): 10:04am On Sep 18, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

There is a different between knowledge and beliefs
What you believe works for you , but what you acknowledge works even in your beliefs .....

There is more hope for the fool , than for a wise man that sees in his own eyes....

I didn't drop what I said for you to believe , but for you to grow in the knowledge......

Is a choice.....not logical....
One day, this generation of ours will be called GREAT GRAND FATHERS.....

But the same God that does not exist.....will be praised by the Generation that exists then.....

Who is fooling who here then

We are nothing but Dusts waiting for our time to return to DUST.....
But to every man there is a purpose of Creation. .....
Your life is not your own......believe in what you want pls, and return to who you want to return to ...

Good point, I'm sure this will make every Christian doubting their faith to believe again.
grin
Like I said, you have said nothing.

1 Like

Re: If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? by MoneyTrees(m): 10:04am On Sep 18, 2022
Nelidee:

Are you actually reading what you type before you press submit?

Its better to hate what doesn't exist than to love it?
When you love what doesn't exist, you create a distraction for yourself
That's why + * - will always be -
When you hate what doesn't exist, you simply avoid distraction and have your energies better channelled
Again same reason - * - will always give a positive response

I hope you learned something new? wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? by Lama70(m): 10:04am On Sep 18, 2022
Wilgrea7:
If you want to go by NDEs as to whether heaven exists... Don't go by one of them... Go by ALL of them

There are several thousand others that report vastly different views of the “afterlife"

If you'd like a link.. just say so

Give the link.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions / Alcohol And Immorality By Pastor Adeboye / See why fornications will completely warpe you off in no time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.