Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,150 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

So APC Supporters, Tell Nairalanders Why Jagaban Was Sleeping During A Meeting? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So APC Supporters, Tell Nairalanders Why Jagaban Was Sleeping During A Meeting? (1115 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Sleeping During A Meeting / Join The Moving Train - Obi Supporters Tell Wike During '2-Million-Man’ March / "Join SDP" - Supporters Tell Peter Obi After Dumping PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So APC Supporters, Tell Nairalanders Why Jagaban Was Sleeping During A Meeting? by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 18, 2022
grin

Nigerians comman see your next president ooooo !!!

Emilokan indeed !!! grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: So APC Supporters, Tell Nairalanders Why Jagaban Was Sleeping During A Meeting? by Mraphel: 6:37am On Sep 18, 2022
BadRadio:
grin

Your people no get shame the day he will be announced president, the shame will be only on Peter Obi supporters that has lampooned this man for twenty years

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So APC Supporters, Tell Nairalanders Why Jagaban Was Sleeping During A Meeting? by tochifk(m): 6:38am On Sep 18, 2022
Mraphel:

Your people no get shame the day he will be announced president, the shame will be only on Peter Obi supporters that has lampooned this man for twenty years
how did you conclude he/she is a Peter obi supporter??

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So APC Supporters, Tell Nairalanders Why Jagaban Was Sleeping During A Meeting? by Righthussle: 6:38am On Sep 18, 2022
Peter Obi all the way.

7 Likes

Re: So APC Supporters, Tell Nairalanders Why Jagaban Was Sleeping During A Meeting? by PandoraObi: 6:39am On Sep 18, 2022
He is human, Jesus Christ Our Lord, God in human form slept when he was tired even during the storm on the ravaging sea

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So APC Supporters, Tell Nairalanders Why Jagaban Was Sleeping During A Meeting? by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 18, 2022
Jagaban is tired... that man needs perpetual bed rest with 24hrs medical care. He is unfit to hold any office. His supporters should stop urging him on and cheering him on into the afterlife, the man is going going, the stress of campaign will finally finish him.

His greed will bring him to an embarrassing end if he continues like this !!!

8 Likes

Re: So APC Supporters, Tell Nairalanders Why Jagaban Was Sleeping During A Meeting? by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 18, 2022
Mraphel:

that's if he last one month in office... the man is gone... they are just patching the rigor mortis to win election, before shettima will strangle him secretly

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: So APC Supporters, Tell Nairalanders Why Jagaban Was Sleeping During A Meeting? by Kingspin(m): 6:45am On Sep 18, 2022
Nigeria is sleeping already

1 Like

Re: So APC Supporters, Tell Nairalanders Why Jagaban Was Sleeping During A Meeting? by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
He is human, Jesus Christ Our Lord, God in human form slept when he was tired
and why would an educated person compare a drug trafficking, parkinson ravaged octogenarian with the likes of Jesus Christ?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: So APC Supporters, Tell Nairalanders Why Jagaban Was Sleeping During A Meeting? by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
tired in a meeting? A presidential candidate? The man is embarrassing himself, his family and his illiterate brainwashed cheap supporters.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: So APC Supporters, Tell Nairalanders Why Jagaban Was Sleeping During A Meeting? by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 18, 2022
Campaign never start emilokan don dey sleep grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So APC Supporters, Tell Nairalanders Why Jagaban Was Sleeping During A Meeting? by drlateef: 6:55am On Sep 18, 2022
He is human, not a spirit. Anyone can catch a snooze anywhere. When it becomes frequent then we can worry, but when occasional that’s natural. If you don’t sleep, then you have a medical problem called insomnia.

2 Likes

Re: So APC Supporters, Tell Nairalanders Why Jagaban Was Sleeping During A Meeting? by muykem: 6:56am On Sep 18, 2022
That's common to every hardworking people. They really sleep up to 4 hours in the night.

1 Like

Re: So APC Supporters, Tell Nairalanders Why Jagaban Was Sleeping During A Meeting? by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 18, 2022
It's surprising that Apc supporters still try to market their presidential candidate... he's unmarketable

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: So APC Supporters, Tell Nairalanders Why Jagaban Was Sleeping During A Meeting? by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 18, 2022
drlateef:
He is human, not a spirit. Anyone can catch a snooze anywhere. When it becomes frequent then we can worry, but when occasional that’s natural. If you don’t sleep, then you have a medical problem called insomnia.
If u went to school and graduated then it will be a disappointment for u to reason like this

9 Likes

Re: So APC Supporters, Tell Nairalanders Why Jagaban Was Sleeping During A Meeting? by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:00am On Sep 18, 2022
Doctored

Ipob criminal propaganda

2 Likes

Re: So APC Supporters, Tell Nairalanders Why Jagaban Was Sleeping During A Meeting? by drlateef: 7:01am On Sep 18, 2022
BadRadio:
If u went to school and graduated then it will be a disappointment for u to reason like this

It’s because I know better than you, that’s why I stated that. Go ask any doctor on what I said. You are an illiterate and should not be talking to me.

2 Likes

Re: So APC Supporters, Tell Nairalanders Why Jagaban Was Sleeping During A Meeting? by MikeBetty(m): 7:07am On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
Mumu, must you involve JESUS in this greedy and selfish man matter? Why not use tinubus religious prophet as an example, or are you afraid of stonning for blasphemy? Be wise not run religious track in politics because it has consequencies.

2 Likes

Re: So APC Supporters, Tell Nairalanders Why Jagaban Was Sleeping During A Meeting? by mrvitalis(m): 7:10am On Sep 18, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Doctored

Ipob criminal propaganda
Is that what dey gave you to work in your WhatsApp group ?

Go and tell them those two pictures are different na ...I know the job is hard but u guys can do better

8 Likes

Re: So APC Supporters, Tell Nairalanders Why Jagaban Was Sleeping During A Meeting? by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 18, 2022
drlateef:

It’s because I know better than you, that’s why I stated that. Go ask any doctor on what I said. You are an illiterate and should not be talking to me.
what a waste of school fees and lecturers effort. U couldn't pass an exam to save ur life.

2 Likes

Re: So APC Supporters, Tell Nairalanders Why Jagaban Was Sleeping During A Meeting? by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:12am On Sep 18, 2022
Show us video of where he was sleeping.

I dare you to
mrvitalis:

Is that what dey gave you to work in your WhatsApp group ?

Go and tell them those two pictures are different na ...I know the job is hard but u guys can do better
Re: So APC Supporters, Tell Nairalanders Why Jagaban Was Sleeping During A Meeting? by stocktaker: 7:18am On Sep 18, 2022
BadRadio:
grin

Gov obaseki slelpt in a meeting , south african president sleep in a meeting, lawmakers sleep in the assemblies worshippers sleep in the church and mosque while service is going on , does that make them less human being? or are you telling me they are all sick ? U need to check urself we all human being and u cant cheat naure

1 Like

Re: So APC Supporters, Tell Nairalanders Why Jagaban Was Sleeping During A Meeting? by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 18, 2022
stocktaker:
Gov obaseki slelpt in a meeting , south african president sleep in a meeting, lawmakers sleep in the assemblies worshippers sleep in the church and mosque while service is going on , does that make them less human being? or are you telling me they are all sick ? U need to check urself we all human being and u cant cheat naure
u have no shame at all !!! See the nonsense u are defending

1 Like

Re: So APC Supporters, Tell Nairalanders Why Jagaban Was Sleeping During A Meeting? by drlateef: 7:20am On Sep 18, 2022
BadRadio:
what a waste of school fees and lecturers effort. U couldn't pass an exam to save ur life.

Lol!!!! How can an illiterate like you be talking to intellectuals. Go back to your road to sell gala this morning.

2 Likes

Re: So APC Supporters, Tell Nairalanders Why Jagaban Was Sleeping During A Meeting? by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 18, 2022
drlateef:

Lol!!!! How can an illiterate like you be talking to intellectuals. Go back to your road to sell gala this morning.
instead of using that school fees to invest in fish business in onyigbo market, u wasted it in tuition... 9 years & ur still struggling to pass 20 carry-overs... what a shame

3 Likes

Re: So APC Supporters, Tell Nairalanders Why Jagaban Was Sleeping During A Meeting? by Bontafa: 7:36am On Sep 18, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Show us video of where he was sleeping.

I dare you to

You still dey talk ?

1 Like

Re: So APC Supporters, Tell Nairalanders Why Jagaban Was Sleeping During A Meeting? by Sonyboom765: 7:42am On Sep 18, 2022
He was sleeping cos he wanted to copy Obaseki

BadRadio:
grin

Re: So APC Supporters, Tell Nairalanders Why Jagaban Was Sleeping During A Meeting? by ivandragon: 7:44am On Sep 18, 2022
Hmm
Re: So APC Supporters, Tell Nairalanders Why Jagaban Was Sleeping During A Meeting? by DukeofUmueri247: 7:55am On Sep 18, 2022
BadRadio:
tired in a meeting? A presidential candidate? The man is embarrassing himself, his family and his illiterate brainwashed cheap supporters.
This is how he will be sleeping in UN meetings where important documents are signed..Before you know it,he will sleepy sign a document selling our sovereignity..

3 Likes

Re: So APC Supporters, Tell Nairalanders Why Jagaban Was Sleeping During A Meeting? by DukeofUmueri247: 7:55am On Sep 18, 2022
Bontafa:

You still dey talk ?
That one wey no get sense..
Re: So APC Supporters, Tell Nairalanders Why Jagaban Was Sleeping During A Meeting? by Bontafa: 7:58am On Sep 18, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

That one wey no get sense..

Re: So APC Supporters, Tell Nairalanders Why Jagaban Was Sleeping During A Meeting? by orion7: 8:00am On Sep 18, 2022
Mraphel:

. See tinubu sleeping now. You re here foaming in the mouth like an epileptic

Swines have no regard for good things sha. Nor be Una fault

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophetic Warning : Nigerians Flee From China And Taiwan / Tinubu Is Disgracing APC / Just Collected My Pvc ,i'm So Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.