Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? (9122 Views)

Mercy Chinwo Gave ₦1,000,000 Back To A Church As An Offering After She Was Paid / ENDTIME] Pastor Orders Female Congregants To Come To Church Without Underwear / OPINION!! A Worker Is Not Suppose To Put Below 1,000 Naira In An Offering Box... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by danot1030: 11:30am On Sep 18, 2022
When did going to church without offering become a sin? Oyedepo makes you gullible feels you
are committing sin without offering just to keep enriching himself.
Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by Minjim: 11:35am On Sep 18, 2022
I don't allow offering discourage me from going to church again.

If I don't have money, once I'm given an develop I return it the same way I was given
Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by Chrisnrld: 11:41am On Sep 18, 2022
Yandex22:
Bros if I no get money to drop I no get, y d church no kuku help me.
I don't even go anymore.
Please if you want to make money online the easy way kindly read this.
Title:None,Content:I have got an online project work, I have been doing this kind of project work for 5 years. I have 25 workers who are still working with me for the past 3 years and this time I need 7 workers to complete this project. It's a short and easy work like copy and paste.
This project work will continue for 3 months and to do the work you will need a mobile phone or PC.
Every day you have to work at least 8 hours and you can do this from anywhere.
If you work with me then I will pay you $30 per hour ,so if you're interested complete this task below. Thanks for your response here's the link sh-link.me/lsFKE or copy the link to your browser
mail me pls at chrislaollu@gmail.com
Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by crafteck(m): 11:42am On Sep 18, 2022
What has offering got to do with it if not to seal the deal for pastorpreneurs.. Its all a big hoax.
Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by digitite: 11:49am On Sep 18, 2022
Of course na, God see's your heart and not your pocket.
Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by countryman13: 11:53am On Sep 18, 2022
Promicah:
What will you do when you don't have an offering to offer before the Lord.

Do you stay at home and follow the service online or you go to church without anything in your hand?
I have done it severally with all sincerity. No b to troway face when d offering basket is going round n if it's d normal dancing to where it's placed,i bench myself. Going to church is more of your heart than your resources.
Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by Spicycat(f): 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
wolesmile:
I need to start a church business.

I remember very well some thirty something years ago in Ibadan. I was in my mid teens then. There was this church in my area with a fairly large congregation. Then fight broke out between the Pastor-in-Charge and one Alhaji. That was how everybody got to know that it was Alhaji that built the church as his business, and pastor is supposed to be remitting a certain amount every week. Pastor was behind in weekly remittance and Alhaji sacked him without notice and employed another pastor. Na so fight start.

This got me cracking grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by Dalnadoni: 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
By the way...Churches should be paying taxes cos most of the churches are now business centers with huge revenues...

Like if you agree
Share if you don't
Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by alabo1: 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
Nelidee:

Limit man from actually achieving what exactly?

Left to your religion man would still believe the earth was flat. All our scientific discoveries even the devices we are using would not be. Go figure
Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
I still go to church if I don't have offerings, na my papa house.
Promicah:

Do you stay at home and follow the service online or you go to church without anything in your hand?
Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by knowhowk: 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
Bontafa:

Munafukin shatap
. Are you Annoyed ?
Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by Declan360(m): 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
HeavenVGate:
Stop giving offerings and see churches close down and pastors go to farm. Brainwashed individuals will say the money is for God, how? What is his Bank account in which pastors deposits the money after collecting that your last kobo from you? The real reason I dumped Christianity for Islam where no money made compulsory.

Wow
Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by Abujaexpress: 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
Great2017:
Matthew 21:13 - "My house shall be called a house of prayer"
...and in Deuteronomy 16:16-17, said what?
Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by paradiseVirgin: 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
I don't go to church cool
Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by happney65: 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
Na person wey get money dey go church.. grin cheesy
Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by efficiencie(m): 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
Promicah:

A broken and contrite heart is all the offering God desires (Psalm 51:16-17).
Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by haconjy(m): 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
Even today, I don't pay offerings and I even sat in the front. It's never about your money. Your heart must be involved....
Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by Great2017: 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
Abujaexpress:
...and in Deuteronomy 16:16-17, said what?

Deuteronomy 16:16-17 - "Three times a year all your men must appear(A) before the Lord your God at the place he will choose: at the Festival of Unleavened Bread,(B) the Festival of Weeks and the Festival of Tabernacles.(C) No one should appear before the Lord empty-handed (D) 17 Each of you must bring a gift in proportion to the way the Lord your God has blessed you."

1. Do you go to church three times a year?
2. Are you celebrating the Festival of Unleavened Bread, the Festival of Weeks or the Festival of Tabernacles?
3. How did it contradict Matthew 21:13?
4. What point are you trying to make?
5. Only men are mentioned. What about women?
Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by Bontafa: 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
Coun3MAN:

THAT IS THE CARICATURE OF THE MAN THAT HAD BEEN SLEEPING WITH UR MOTHER & UR SISTERS IN THE SAME ROOM

Nice where your mama sleep yesterday?
Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
Slap the person he is a chronic liar, tell him to show you the verse of the scripture
I should slap the person abi?
So if the person beats me up who go save me?
Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by GoodIsGod: 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
jogsman01:
Mad people full this forum. I rise grin

grin you dey see am?
Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by GoodIsGod: 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
Manny21:

Abeg help me ask them o. Offering to maintain Pastor's luxurious and flamboyant lifestyle

Many of you think you have brain not knowing your heads are empty.

You think churches are like those shabby places where you worship your gods. Do you see the kinds of chairs in the churches. The Air-conditioner some have. The tiles and fans, the classical musical instruments and Speakers.

How do foools like you guys think all those things were gotten. Or the church building itself that you can't compare to your shabby worship places like Iya Bashira Amala shop.

Our God don't support kidnapping people to get ransom like yours. We give offering and tithes to get things done.
Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by GoodIsGod: 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
Nelidee:

angry

Its people like you that make atheists think all Christians are a bunch of deluded individuals.

He actually was wrong. May be he is not a Christian.
Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by GoodIsGod: 2:52pm On Sep 18, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
In Christianity going to church without offering is a sin, so I’m told

It's a lie. You can go to church from January to December without offering without offering. You are still good with God. As long as it is true you have nothing to give as offering.
Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by jogsman01(m): 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
GoodIsGod:

grin you dey see am?
I saw ooo grin grin
Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by GoodIsGod: 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
wolesmile:

I remember very well some thirty something years ago in Ibadan. I was in my mid teens then. There was this church in my area with a fairly large congregation. Then fight broke out between the Pastor-in-Charge and one Alhaji. That was how everybody got to know that it was Alhaji that built the church as his business, and pastor is supposed to be remitting a certain amount every week. Pastor was behind in weekly remittance and Alhaji sacked him without notice and employed another pastor. Na so fight start.

And so what? If the story is true does that mean all pastors are like that or all churches are owned by alhaji?

Because of that armed robber in your family does it make your dad and mum including your senseless self all armed robbers?
You people on Nairaland should try and use that white thing in your heads. It is there for you to reason before speaking.
Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by advocatejare(m): 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
wolesmile:

Na so Muhammad dey use Bilal to collect offering from people after preaching to them!

1 Like

Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by Oejozeff(m): 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sorry guys to pop in, I'm just trying to promote my stuff.

Pls check out the animation I did recently, I'm a beginner undecided undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv1TG1wUzWE

Pls don't forget to comment on the post, you guys comment go help me improve on my stuff abeg
Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by Edc1: 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
No
Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by echomanji: 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
Ehinjuola:
You people don start wit ur wahala ni yen o,

D church wey person don dress up to go widout shishi reason say God go understand,
Now una don come with your confusion question,
shey na must to pay offering ni if u no geh money?

E b like say I go comot my cloth now jejeli, I go dey go when I geh offering money.
omo dis ur comment make me dey laf lyk madman. guy u jst made my day
Re: Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? by herroyalty(f): 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
Offering or not it doesn't stop me.

If I don't have I still go to church.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flaws Definition Of God Exposes In Atheism / 12 Questions People Ask About The Christian Faith / Tell Your Favourite Bible Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.