Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc (30301 Views)

D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. / OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos) / Cultist Vomits 'Demonic Cowries' At TB Joshua’s Church!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Interesting15: 7:14am On Sep 18, 2022
Don't Look Down On The Prostitutes, Yahoo Boys, Lesbians, Etc

Many of us hate immoral and sinful people, particularly due to the negative impacts of their bad actions. The prostitutes, yahoo boys, ritualists, drunkers, armed robbers, kidnappers, rapists, immoral, and so on.

Nevertheless, while they will suffer for their actions, the perfect Will of God is that none should perish but all should get saved through faith in Christ Jesus. "The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance" (2 Peter 3:9)

And from prophecies in scripture, many sinners will eventually embrace Jesus as Lord and Savior before they die (or before the rapture comes), and will be part of the multitudes worshipping God in heaven.

Therefore, while you should dislike the sinfulness of these sinners (who will soon become saints by God's grace), don't hate them in themselves, but should seek how to help them repent of their sinful ways.

If you are doing anything sinful right now, Jesus is not giving up on you, but He is ready to forgive you and make you a new creature. God has a good future for you and He will turn your life around for good. It doesn't matter how bad you have been living, Jesus wants to give you a fresh start today.

Simply say this prayer with sincerity:

"LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life."

If you need assistance, you can contact me.

Now, let me say something prophetically (let the reader understand). In these last days, some of the greatest kingdom functionaries God will use will come from the sinful clubs and brothels and all of those evil places.

One of the reasons is this. Some sinners you see today were once walking faithfully with God before backsliding. Those days when they were still serving God, they were blessed them with different supernatural abilities, and they were also able to cut some divine covenants with God. Meaning, some of them carry some special grace that many current Christians don't even have yet.

Currently, due to their sinfulness, those divine blessings seem to be dead. However, God did not take these things away from them, since the gifts of God are without repentance.

Therefore, many of the prostitutes, Yahoo boys, armed robbers, and other immoral people, have some supernatural heritages deep inside and over them, which God will resurrect in these last days when they turn back to Him, and these things are pivotal for the last day move of God.

On the other hand, the fresh set of sinners who have never known the LORD before now, are now going to come into the kingdom in these last days with a supernatural hunger and eagerness after their respective encounters with Jesus. This hunger will be a big weapon to extend the frontiers of God's kingdom and actualize His eternal plans.

Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc

Therefore, those of us that are for Jesus, please don't give up on these immoral and sinful people. Be encouraged to increase your evangelistic efforts (via going out to preach, sponsoring evangelistic initiatives with your resources, and most importantly interceding for these sinners).

God bless you.

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2022/09/dont-look-down-on-prostitutes-yahoo.html?m=1

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Interesting15: 7:14am On Sep 18, 2022
Jesus loves you

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Interesting15: 7:14am On Sep 18, 2022
lalasticlala
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Interesting15: 6:51am On Sep 25, 2022
"What is man that You are mindful of him, And the son of man that You visit him?" (Psalms 8:4)

What is man? There is nothing special in us in ourselves. It is only by the mercies of the LORD.

Therefore, let's embrace His graciousness through consecrated faith in Christ Jesus. Amen

Happy Sunday lalasticlala

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Honchoslim16(m): 7:40am On Sep 25, 2022
I run with eagles, I'm not Jalen Hurts, but I'm still in jewelry
Rappers can't step on my turf with no hammer and no cleats
I turned Hollywood to Hollyhood, that blicky on me
I keep waking up them demons trying to take my soul from me
Leaning off the pain, I can see the rain

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by orisa37: 7:47am On Sep 25, 2022
"THEY MAKE LIVING RIGHT".
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by orisa37: 7:51am On Sep 25, 2022
BUHARI IS PROVING WHAT NIGERIA REALLY IS
AND ATIKU IS ABRACADABRA.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by orisa37: 8:00am On Sep 25, 2022
"BUHARI IS MIYETTI ALLAH CABAL BRIGANDS AGAINST NIGERIA-MACBAN.
ATIKU IS A DESERTER.
TINUBU IS DOWN TO EARTH SELFISH.
OBI & OTHERS ARE NON STARTERS.

Osinbajo AS IPC LOKAN AND IS LE-LAW ENFORCEMENT SOLUTION FOR NIGERIA".

MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET IS DICTATORSHIP.

HAPPY SUNDAY.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by oteneaaron(m): 8:12am On Sep 25, 2022
You are completely right OP, people need to be shown a better way.

From my personal observation, I have realized that these vices like Yahoo-Yahoo and Prostitution are being fueled by that inborn desire to get rich and make money to enjoy the good things of life.

Everybody shares this powerful inborn desire to make more money, to grow, to expand and to have enough resources to eat, drink, travel the world, and be merry.

Desire is power seeking manifestation.

What can we do to salvage this serious situation? - show them a better way.

We need to help them understand that they can make money and become bastardly rich without stealing other people's money and without sleeping with countless men or women.

3 Likes

Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Interesting15: 6:41am On Oct 02, 2022
lalasticlala
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:46am On Oct 02, 2022
So people will actually burn in fire forever and forever while others will be in heaven
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Kobojunkie: 6:49am On Oct 02, 2022
oteneaaron:
What can we do to salvage this serious situation? - show them a better way.

We need to help them understand that they can make money and become bastardly rich without stealing other people's money and without sleeping with countless men or women.
Strengthen the law so that not a single one of those who engages in such nefarious acts skated by the law. undecided
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Kobojunkie: 7:01am On Oct 02, 2022
Interesting15:
Many of us hate immoral and sinful people, particularly due to the negative impacts of their bad actions. The prostitutes, yahoo boys, ritualists, drunkers, armed robbers, kidnappers, rapists, immoral, and so on.

Nevertheless, while they will suffer for their actions, the perfect Will of God is that none should perish but all should get saved through faith in Christ Jesus. "The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance" (2 Peter 3:9)

And from prophecies in scripture, many sinners will eventually embrace Jesus as Lord and Savior before they die (or before the rapture comes), and will be part of the multitudes worshipping God in heaven.
Basically, by proclaiming that what God intends is that All be saved, are you then insinuating that Jesus Christ lied when He made clear that even many of those who became born-again will enter in to the Kingdom of God through the Broad Gate which leads to Destruction (Hell fire) - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 ? undecided

You claim God's intention is to save everyone yet this the very same God that condemned the Jewish peope who would refuse to accept His Law, Jesus Christ, declaring destruction their lot? undecided

Is God a Liar to you or what? undecided
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:31am On Oct 02, 2022
Gf
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by BOOOMNAIJA: 10:32am On Oct 02, 2022
G
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by SouthSouth1914: 10:32am On Oct 02, 2022
Most pastors we have today are chronic sinners of different caliber. Some of them still indulge in these discrepancies!

2 Likes

Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by emmanuelbrown26: 10:32am On Oct 02, 2022
Religion one of d major problems in Nigeria.
Islam: f. U. C king blood tasty, too violent, rascals
Christianity: Hypocrisy, liars, cheats too gullible

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Pio44: 10:32am On Oct 02, 2022
God first

3 Likes

Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by dynicks(m): 10:32am On Oct 02, 2022
Hope it's not what I'm thinking?...

Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Bullpenn11: 10:33am On Oct 02, 2022
Ok
Make them start with Brothel madams and Prostitutes wey dey for Anambra State.

Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Triangles1(m): 10:34am On Oct 02, 2022
WoW @ Swallor button.
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Harddiskng(m): 10:34am On Oct 02, 2022
Nothing is a refreshing as the word of Grace spoken in fullness of Love.

Cc: jesusjnr2020

Kobojunkie:
Basically, by proclaiming that what God intends is that All be saved, are you then insinuating that Jesus Christ lied when He made clear that even many of those who became born-again will enter in to the Kingdom of God through the Broad Gate which leads to Destruction (Hell fire) - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 ? undecided

You claim God's intention is to save everyone yet this the very same God that condemned the Jewish peope who would refuse to accept His Law, Jesus Christ, declaring destruction their lot? undecided

Is God a Liar to you or what? undecided

Read the Parable of the Two Sons, it would answer your question; Matthew 21

Verse 31 - ……..Which of the two did what his father wanted?” “The first,” they answered. Jesus said to them, “Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God ahead of you.
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Redstubpen: 10:34am On Oct 02, 2022
Easier said. You know how people look at the helpless and hapless, the destitute and the poor is distasteful. Maybe God wants those kind of people, but certainly not the Church, the class difference, stratification can be demoralizing.

I have been going through the worst period of my life but no one have been able to show empathy , even though I have been there for people around me in the very past. No one cares if you sink or drown.
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by verybadmouth(m): 10:36am On Oct 02, 2022
Waw. Nice. I will advise all the youth in my time to start immortality immediately
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Odingo1: 10:37am On Oct 02, 2022
Stop categorizing prostitutes, lesbians, homosexuals, drunkers with yahoo boys, ritualists, armed robbers, kidnappers, rapists.

There is a difference between committing a crime and those that are not offending anyone.

Yahoo Boys, ritualists, armed robbers, kidnappers, rapists should be in prison while prostitution, lesbians, homos, drunkers are not offending anyone or committing any crime but their creator and is personal to them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Kdon2: 10:38am On Oct 02, 2022
Interesting15:

Therefore, while you should dislike the sinfulness of these sinners (who will soon become saints by God's grace), don't hate them in themselves, but should seek how to help them repent of their sinful ways.

If you are doing anything sinful right now, Jesus is not giving up on you, but He is ready to forgive you and make you a new creature. God has a good future for you and He will turn your life around for good. It doesn't matter how bad you have been living, Jesus wants to give you a fresh start today.

Simply say this prayer with sincerity:

"LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life."

If you need assistance, you can contact me.

Now, let me say something prophetically (let the reader understand). In these last days, some of the greatest kingdom functionaries God will use will come from the sinful clubs and brothels and all of those evil places.

One of the reasons is this. Some sinners you see today were once walking faithfully with God before backsliding. Those days when they were still serving God, they were blessed them with different supernatural abilities, and they were also able to cut some divine covenants with God. Meaning, some of them carry some special grace that many current Christians don't even have yet.

Currently, due to their sinfulness, those divine blessings seem to be dead. However, God did not take these things away from them, since the gifts of God are without repentance.

Therefore, many of the prostitutes, Yahoo boys, armed robbers, and other immoral people, have some supernatural heritages deep inside and over them, which God will resurrect in these last days when they turn back to Him, and these things are pivotal for the last day move of God.

On the other hand, the fresh set of sinners who have never known the LORD before now, are now going to come into the kingdom in these last days with a supernatural hunger and eagerness after their respective encounters with Jesus. This hunger will be a big weapon to extend the frontiers of God's kingdom and actualize His eternal plans.

Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc

Therefore, those of us that are for Jesus, please don't give up on these immoral and sinful people. Be encouraged to increase your evangelistic efforts (via going out to preach, sponsoring evangelistic initiatives with your resources, and most importantly interceding for these sinners).

God bless you.

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2022/09/dont-look-down-on-prostitutes-yahoo.html?m=1

See this one is preaching here... The same god that has failed to take action in Nigeria where countless of his disciples are murder in broad day light. No one to defend them. The poor are suffering yet God act powerless to come to their rescue. Yet you are here preaching.

2 Likes

Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Itzurboi(m): 10:38am On Oct 02, 2022
Slawomir and 2 others left this group chat.
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Truefaith: 10:39am On Oct 02, 2022
ghjj
Re: Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc by Corporate2020: 10:41am On Oct 02, 2022
We are waiting for them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cease Fire: Fr Ebube Mmunso Pleads With Unknown Gunmen (Video) / Benin Republic Preacher Declares Herself 'Perfect’ & ‘God’s Holy Spirit’ / 8 Things Guys Do When/after Coming Back From Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.