Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,412 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

I Think The People In Tinubu's Camp Wants Him To Fail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think The People In Tinubu's Camp Wants Him To Fail (340 Views)

Atiku’s Dramatic Emergence Causes Panic In Tinubu’s Camp / 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary / Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think The People In Tinubu's Camp Wants Him To Fail by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 18, 2022
Who leaked this episode of Tinubu in Gombe state?

It seems even those around him don't want his candidacy. They keep leaking things.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think The People In Tinubu's Camp Wants Him To Fail by spearman(m): 8:36am On Sep 18, 2022
Yorubas are for Yoruba Nation.
Soon you will understand.
Re: I Think The People In Tinubu's Camp Wants Him To Fail by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 18, 2022
spearman:
Yorubas are for Yoruba Nation.
Soon you will understand.
Yourubas are backstabbers... an afonja man leaked the pictures of jagaban sleeping on duty...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think The People In Tinubu's Camp Wants Him To Fail by Bontafa: 8:43am On Sep 18, 2022
Mazda 14 no key

1 Like

Re: I Think The People In Tinubu's Camp Wants Him To Fail by SlavaUkraini: 8:44am On Sep 18, 2022
Of course they want him to Fail WOEFULLY..

They don't like the man, they are only interested in his Looted and Cocaine smuggling Funds.

1 Like

Re: I Think The People In Tinubu's Camp Wants Him To Fail by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 18, 2022
Seriously oo
Re: I Think The People In Tinubu's Camp Wants Him To Fail by Kdon2: 9:01am On Sep 18, 2022
BadRadio:

It seems even those around him don't want his candidacy. They keep leaking things.

If tinubu can not sell a christian vp to the north then he is not worthy to be Nigerian president. Simple
Re: I Think The People In Tinubu's Camp Wants Him To Fail by Figger(m): 9:01am On Sep 18, 2022
If Tinubu comes third in this election, he should be thankful to God because the kind of disgrace that awaits him on February is big.

1 Like

Re: I Think The People In Tinubu's Camp Wants Him To Fail by M4A1carbine: 9:25am On Sep 18, 2022
We will assist them totally!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: I Think The People In Tinubu's Camp Wants Him To Fail by michelz: 9:25am On Sep 18, 2022
BadRadio:

Hian! Which one come be Episode again?
Lol...una go finish person for this forum.
Re: I Think The People In Tinubu's Camp Wants Him To Fail by 3ple9iner: 9:35am On Sep 18, 2022
Shouldn't you be happy? I mean you are not supporting him but pointing out mistakes by his handlers for everybody to see.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa: Northerners See Peter Obi As Diehard IPOB / Illuminati Brotherhood / 2023: Court Nullifies All Ogun PDP Primaries, Orders Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.