Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Peter Obi Won In Another Online Poll - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Won In Another Online Poll (1820 Views)

PDP's Infighting, Naira Rain, Incumbency Factor, Tinubu Reasons APC Won In Ekiti / I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai / Atiku: I Won In 2019 But Robbed Of My Mandate By APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Won In Another Online Poll by Brimstone77: 8:08am On Sep 19, 2022
lhordspy:

Yes i am. And i will fight to the end to defend and uphold the integrity of this country.

And i will fight anyone, i repeat anyone hoping to tear us apart. And by now i guess you should have been able to figure out the group of people from an hate-filled region am talking about.

You're are contradicting your self,once again you have shown the whole world that wisdom is different from education..

You sound quite educated but your wisdom is zero..

You will fight to defend the unity of Nigeria and you are at the same time vomiting this type of hate against same Nigerian citizens..

Do you actually read your post after typing??
Re: Peter Obi Won In Another Online Poll by lhordspy: 10:27am On Sep 19, 2022
Brimstone77:

You're are contradicting your self,once again you have shown the whole world that wisdom is different from education..

You sound quite educated but your wisdom is zero..

You will fight to defend the unity of Nigeria and you are at the same time vomiting this type of hate against same Nigerian citizens..

Do you actually read your post after typing??

You should be the one to go back and read again, slowly this time.

How can you call people who once refferred to the country as zoo (take note of the past-tense used)

So all of a sudden, since their tribeman is now contesting for election in this same zoo. They are now deploying a generalizational tactics of refferring to the country as 'Our country' , ' we the Nigerian youth ' . Absurd! totally insane.

If you were able to assimilate most of my opinion stated you would have been revealed to by now, that when am mentioning the word 'country' or 'Nigeria' , it doesnt includes these bunch of hatefilled, vicious, spiteful, ill-natured children of hate and their region they always 'dream for' and 'wish for' not be part of 'My country'. It is very easy to comprehend, just trying assimilating it from a non-sentimental and non-emotional point. You will surely understand my point.

And i repeat, i will fight to finish to defend 'my country' from these treasonable fellows that dont want to be part of us. And they will never rule my country. It will be worst than abacha regime.
Re: Peter Obi Won In Another Online Poll by tctrills: 10:33am On Sep 19, 2022
lhordspy:
.........Peter obi won in another online poll,
Story of the fools that keep fooling themselves.

Before the dance, comes the
shaking of head.

-By lhordspy

I will want to start by imploring all our !gbo brother and sisters to please stop this politics campaign of generalisation. There is nothing like ' we Nigerians are tired' .. 

First of all, we are not brothers to start with, i can never be a brother to bunch of miscreants that called my country a zoo . And i will never stand and watch this same children of hate suddenly starts pretending to be part of the Nigeria we the sane minds and patriotic citizens have been defending all this while. 

It is becoming annoying, maddening, provoking, displeasing, , pestiferous to read everyday that this unpatrotic, unloyal , treasonable, untrustworthy, two-faced bunch of people are now hypocritically reffering to Nigeria as 'our country' . so freaking annoying and exasperating! . Please desist! We are not same Nigerians, and we can never be, Nigeria is my country, not yours!.

Secondly, this set people have also created a tactics of saying ' The youths' .. If i may ask again, who are the youths?? Do you mean umudike !gbo youth congress. Because it can't be the same Nigerian youth which i am part of presently too. Please desist from generalizing or joining us together in your campaign of insults, hate and stupidity. You are embarrassing us and making the Nigerian youth look daft, preposterous , dumb, idiotic, nonsensical, witless, and senseless in the face of the general public. You and your candidate are damaging and obliterating our already battered image in the eyes of the world. I repeat please desist!. Before the dance, the head shakes first. I will always remind you, you were warned beforehand.

Lastly, well everyone is free to dream, and like i always preach everytime that that 2023 is a year of awakening to reality not reckoning. So many of you will be shock. The spotlight will die off, the buzz will die down, the attention will dissapear into oblivion. You all will be left alone drowning inside the ocean of massive defeat. You will have no other options, than to either let yourself drown and perish. Or beg and cry for help while trying to grab the only hand that can help you, the one of Asiwaju Tinubu. The same hand, you are bitting the finger off presently through hate, insults and campaign of calumnies. It will be left for him to decide your faith, inshallahu.

Your liar, deceiver, misleader, fabulist, falsifier, deluder and fabler of a candidate won't be there to save you as at that time, because he will have crawled back into the hole which is beffiting of a coward and politically insignificant, non-influencial person like himself.

But as for me, i will rather see you lot drown in ocean of defeat and perish for the betterment of a new Nigeria.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Every day, about 10 of you would write an article against the Igbos. What you don't get is that it is too late. Basically, everyone on Nairaland has their minds made up. So, continue with the tribalism you are only killing yourself with hate.
Re: Peter Obi Won In Another Online Poll by Bontafa: 10:37am On Sep 19, 2022
lhordspy:

You should be the one to go back and read again, slowly this time.

How can you call people who once refferred to the country as zoo (take note of the past-tense used)

So all of a sudden, since their tribeman is now contesting for election in this same zoo. They are now deploying a generalizational tactics of refferring to the country as 'Our country' , ' we the Nigerian youth ' . Absurd! totally insane.

If you were able to assimilate most of my opinion stated you would have been revealed to by now, that when am mentioning the word 'country' or 'Nigeria' , it doesnt includes these bunch of hatefilled, vicious, spiteful, ill-natured children of hate and their region they always 'dream for' and 'wish for' not be part of 'My country'. It is very easy to comprehend, just trying assimilating it from a non-sentimental and non-emotional point. You will surely understand my point.

And i repeat, i will fight to finish to defend 'my country' from these treasonable fellows that dont want to be part of us. And they will never rule my country. It will be worst than abacha regime.

Show me Bola

Re: Peter Obi Won In Another Online Poll by lhordspy: 10:38am On Sep 19, 2022
Brimstone77:

I stopped reading this bulshit even before I started..

How can some one dedicate his time to write this whole long epistle full of gibberish..

When Igbo call biafra you screem to high heaven listing millions of reasons why Nigeria will remain one..

When they try to embrace Nigeria you will still wail, what's wrong with you ediots?? Are you guys witch or what??

You're defending Nigeria against who exactly??

You're part of the many reasons why ipob refered Nigeria as a zoo..

Omo, this got me rolling on the floor laughing hard grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

You people are always very emotional when the truths finally hits your nerves. Sometimes if the truth is served very hot to you guys who are known for your hateful, hatefill, disdain, disgusting campaign of calumnies and cheap propaganda like littering the media with irritating photoshop pics of other candidates,......you always seems to fold, cowered, resort to cheap emotional victimization card throwing. We the Nigerians will not fall for this tactics anymore.

Never!
Re: Peter Obi Won In Another Online Poll by Bontafa: 10:40am On Sep 19, 2022
lhordspy:

Omo, this got me rolling on the floor laughing hard grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

You people are always very emotional when the truths finally hits your nerves. Sometimes if the truth is served very hot to you guys who are known for your hateful, hatefill, disdain, disgusting campaign of calumnies and cheap propaganda like littering the media with irritating photoshop pics of other candidates,......you always seems to fold, cowered, resort to cheap emotional victimization card throwing. We the Nigerians will not fall for this tactics anymore.

Never!

Point Bola

Re: Peter Obi Won In Another Online Poll by lhordspy: 10:43am On Sep 19, 2022
tctrills:

Every day, about 10 of you would write an article against the Igbos. What you don't get is that it is too late. Basically, everyone on Nairaland has their minds made up. So, continue with the tribalism you are only killing yourself with hate.

Thank God, finally i met an obidients that has realised this. Bravo! You are a rare gem.

So you guys know people mind are already made up, so why the campaign of hate and inuslts which you guys are littering everywhere on the political space. To think most of you are also agents of cheap propaganda spreading of photoshop picture of other candidate in a disdainful manner and irritating way is even alarming.

You guys behave like terrorists, infact you have no moral justification to judge or criticise fulani herdsmen brutality. You people are something worst!
Re: Peter Obi Won In Another Online Poll by tctrills: 10:50am On Sep 19, 2022
lhordspy:

Thank God, finally i met an obidients that has realised this. Bravo! You are a rare gem.

So you guys know people mind are already made up, so why the campaign of hate and inuslts which you guys are littering everywhere on the political space. To think most of you are also agents of cheap propaganda spreading of photoshop picture of other candidate in a disdainful manner and irritating way is even alarming.

You guys behave like terrorists, infact you have no moral justification to judge or criticise fulani herdsmen brutality. You people are something worst!

But let's be honest, the campaign of hate is coming from the BAT people. It began with Tinubu saying we would labor till death.
Every day on Nairaland, you would find at least 10 posts written against the Igbos. You would find articles threatening to inject Igbos from Lagos. Obidients have stood on the issues. We talk about the political candidates while the BATs attack the voters.
Re: Peter Obi Won In Another Online Poll by lhordspy: 10:55am On Sep 19, 2022
tctrills:

But let's be honest, the campaign of hate is coming from the BAT people. It began with Tinubu saying we would labor till death.
Every day on Nairaland, you would find at least 10 posts written against the Igbos. You would find articles threatening to inject Igbos from Lagos. Obidients have stood on the issues. We talk about the political candidates while the BATs attack the voters.

Talk you say?? What a way to talk through insults. Is that how you people talk where you are from? Waow, such an eye-opener.
Re: Peter Obi Won In Another Online Poll by Bontafa: 11:10am On Sep 19, 2022
lhordspy:

Talk you say?? What a way to talk through insults. Is that how you people talk where you are from? Waow, such an eye-opener.

Show me Bola

Re: Peter Obi Won In Another Online Poll by tctrills: 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
lhordspy:

See your hypocrisy. Your boss Tinubu said people would labour in vain. Every day, there are at least 10 posts insulting Igbos yet you claim Obidients are the problem? There is no group as insulting, rude, and hateful as the BAT people. You guys have been awful.
Re: Peter Obi Won In Another Online Poll by novaris(m): 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
lhordspy:
.........Peter obi won in another online poll,
Story of the fools that keep fooling themselves.

Before the dance, comes the
shaking of head.

-By lhordspy

I will want to start by imploring all our !gbo brother and sisters to please stop this politics campaign of generalisation. There is nothing like ' we Nigerians are tired' .. 

First of all, we are not brothers to start with, i can never be a brother to bunch of miscreants that called my country a zoo . And i will never stand and watch this same children of hate suddenly starts pretending to be part of the Nigeria we the sane minds and patriotic citizens have been defending all this while. 

It is becoming annoying, maddening, provoking, displeasing, , pestiferous to read everyday that this unpatrotic, unloyal , treasonable, untrustworthy, two-faced bunch of people are now hypocritically reffering to Nigeria as 'our country' . so freaking annoying and exasperating! . Please desist! We are not same Nigerians, and we can never be, Nigeria is my country, not yours!.

Secondly, this set people have also created a tactics of saying ' The youths' .. If i may ask again, who are the youths?? Do you mean umudike !gbo youth congress. Because it can't be the same Nigerian youth which i am part of presently too. Please desist from generalizing or joining us together in your campaign of insults, hate and stupidity. You are embarrassing us and making the Nigerian youth look daft, preposterous , dumb, idiotic, nonsensical, witless, and senseless in the face of the general public. You and your candidate are damaging and obliterating our already battered image in the eyes of the world. I repeat please desist!. Before the dance, the head shakes first. I will always remind you, you were warned beforehand.

Lastly, well everyone is free to dream, and like i always preach everytime that that 2023 is a year of awakening to reality not reckoning. So many of you will be shock. The spotlight will die off, the buzz will die down, the attention will dissapear into oblivion. You all will be left alone drowning inside the ocean of massive defeat. You will have no other options, than to either let yourself drown and perish. Or beg and cry for help while trying to grab the only hand that can help you, the one of Asiwaju Tinubu. The same hand, you are bitting the finger off presently through hate, insults and campaign of calumnies. It will be left for him to decide your faith, inshallahu.

Your liar, deceiver, misleader, fabulist, falsifier, deluder and fabler of a candidate won't be there to save you as at that time, because he will have crawled back into the hole which is beffiting of a coward and politically insignificant, non-influencial person like himself.

But as for me, i will rather see you lot drown in ocean of defeat and perish for the betterment of a new Nigeria.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

I can see that your mental deficiencies is hereditary..... I pity the innocent children you must have transferred such rubbish genes to

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Chieftain & Kogi Commissioner, Gets Disgraced After Launching An Online Poll / 2023 Election: Presidential Election Result From Ibadan / Tribunal Sacks Senator Dafinone,declares Election Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.