Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

The Arab Slave Trade - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Arab Slave Trade (1528 Views)

Slave Trade And The African Gods / Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them / Arab Slave Traders Strip A Black Female Slave Naked For Inspection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Arab Slave Trade by Moneyboyz: 9:06am On Sep 18, 2022
If you are a Muslim as an African you need know your history. I'm not a Christian or Muslim.
I didn't mention christains because the Catholic church didn't partake in the slave trade, but they didn't condemn it.

Before you slam your head and develop some brain tumor preying to your oppressors god, I want you to go and read about
1. The Arab slave trade that lasted for 1300 years in Africa and Asia.
2. How Islam came to the North (Borno)
3. How Islam came to Yoruba land through Jihad, the Fulani war against the Old Oyo empire and how Afonja of Ilorin colluded with the Fulani Jihadists to conquer other your Yoruba nations only to be killed and lost his Kingdom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OdIqeWkhHU

I want you to know your ancestors accepted Islam in fear of being killed, molested and sold to slavery by the murdering Islamic Jihadists raiders.

Borno was once a very powerful trade empire for slave exports to Mecca from Africa.
For 1300 years slaves are sold in Mecca to people on pilgrimage.

Male slaves penis are cut off to avoid procreation while female slaves are raped and all manner of abuse done to them.

White slaves are owned and can rise to respected positions
Black slaves are simply slaves and have no rights.

Now my question is where is their religion of peace when these things are being done to your ancestors?
I see people claiming Ilorin is a city of purity, brainwashed and stupid.

After colonialism the west warned Saudi not to raid it's colonies for slaves, the pressure was too much so they ended slavery in 1962 meanwhile Britain ended slavery in 1802 or so.

Islam is a religion of destruction, slavery and totalitarianism.

You all should try reading about your history.
After that you can decide if it's worth it to worship the Arab god and abandoned your own.
If it's okay to vilify your ancestors that they are the reason for your misfortunes in life while the murdering Arab Jihadists are considered heroes.

Till this day there are still many slave trade going on in underground Saudi empires, you will never see a Saudi women doing domestic worker for another Saudi family, they always have some black or Asian women doing their dirty laundry.
They call it KAFALA (go and read about it)

KAFALA workers have little or no rights.
Also go and research about the poor living conditions of immigrant workers who are used to build Dubai and other Arab cities you all run to today.

Almost all Islamic territories are plagued by Terrorist. We can use Northern Nigeria, Egypt, Afghanistan, Somalia,Iraq, Iran etc as case studies.

https://www.fairplanet.org/dossier/beyond-slavery/forgotten-slavery-the-arab-muslim-slave-trade/

5 Likes

Re: The Arab Slave Trade by BetterHeadline: 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
The Arabian slave trade started earlier and lasted later than the European slave trade. It was more brutal. In fact the European themselves were victims of Arabian enslavement. It was the enslavement that later lead to the creation of the crusaders.
More blacks died as a result of their enslavement in the hands of the Arabs than were ever enslaved by the European. And unlike the Arabs who could justified their slave trade with islam, the European couldn't justified their slave trade with Christianity which was the reason it ended earlier. In fact, the first man to be executed for treason in the US was a White Christian man called John Brown. He was executed for leading a rebellion against slavery.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Brown_(abolitionist)

The founder of Islam himself killed, bought, traded, and raped black people. They killed black people so much that when the European came to sub-sahara africa they said the total black population couldn't have been more than 30 Million. They raped black people so much which is the reason black people living close to the middle east today look arab. They labelled black women as symbol of diseases, and said the devil looked like a black man.

What baffle me is that today we have a large population of black people joyfully salivating at the thought of the man whose action and dangerous ideology lead almost to the extinction of the black race. They even call him "the best example of mankind." They are even ready to kill and maim their fellow black on behalf of said man-- for example: Deborah Samuel. Compare that to Jesus who neither kill nor rape people; neither buy nor trade people.

Watch the video below if you want a little glimpse into the enslavement of blacks by the Arabs. The video doesn't capture all the atrocity the islamic arabs committed-- not even a fraction. In the video, you will see how black women are forced to walk around naked. You'll see black children that clearly looked half-Arab-- those are products of rape. You will see how black people are stripped naked and sold off like we are animals.
More importantly, you will see white Christians-- YES WHITE CHRISTIANS!!-- going into Arabia to pressure their monarch to disband slavery. Remember that next time they want you to hate all white people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds2kliM2Yb4&list=LL&index=38
Here is the video.
If you are using YouTube app instead, then search for: Slave Market In Arabia (1964)
It was taken in 1964. Fours years after Nigeria got its independence. Four years after the civil right movement in USA had taken off. Yet, the black were still being sold in Arabia. Keep in mind that Islamic arabian's slavery came much earlier than the whites', yet it "ended" later. I put ended in quote because the enslavement of black didn't end even until the eighties, they simple went underground. Yet, in spite of this, some black people still bow their head toward Arabia moon god. God is every where but they must bow toward Arabia before he can answer their prayers-- isn't that brilliant?

In the video you will see the white men who went to meet the Arabian officials to discuss ending slavery in Arabia.
In the video you will see how they forced black women to walk around naked in public- such a disgrace. You will see how they sell black people like we are animals.
If you look closely at the video, you will see some little children who look half-black and half-Arab: those are the children that came from rapes. Many of these children have different fathers but same mother because the kidnapping and raping of black women was legal and rampant.

It took the effort of the white men to put a stop to these atrocities being committed on black people.

Trans-Sahara slave trade:
Millions of blacks died while being transported to the middle-east. Further millions of black men were castrated.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Saharan_slave_trade

The shameful treatment of black people by Arabian savages: The women were forced to walk around naked, sexually harrased, and raped. They were forced to serve their pervert "master" naked. In fact, it was this shameful acts which lead to the invention of the Hijab contrary to popular believe. The Hijab has its history in slavery. It was used to separate "the women they can oppress but not sexually harass" from the women "they can both oppress and sexually harass." The hijab, thus, represent bondage not freedom.
The articles below did a fantastic job of gathering and detailing the atrocities committed on black people, especially black women, using Islamic sources.
https://old.reddit.com/r/exmuslim/comments/x82da3/hijab_in_shia_islam_was_also_not_meant_for/

https://atheism-vs-islam.com/index.php?view=article&id=46:part-2-allah-muhammad-forced-the-poor-slave-women-to-move-with-naked-breasts-in-the-public&catid=16

1 Like

Re: The Arab Slave Trade by Moneyboyz: 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
BetterHeadline

Thank you brother.
Unfortunately these things are not being thought in schools, infact some people have been threatening me for saying the truth.
Some have blocked my number on WhatsApp and unfriend me on Facebook.

The truth will always prevail.

1 Like

Re: The Arab Slave Trade by BetterHeadline: 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
Moneyboyz:
BetterHeadline

Thank you brother.
Unfortunately these things are not being thought in schools, infact some people have been threatening me for saying the truth.
Some have blocked my number on WhatsApp and unfriend me on Facebook.

The truth will always prevail.

Whenever their religion is challenged, they have no intellectual response so they resort to violence. I'm not surprised some are threatening you for even showing them that they are supporting the religion that was used to justify their enslavement and would have been used to justify their extinction.

Unlike the European, the Arabs never apologize for their atrocities. They still mock blacks calling us abeed (slave).
Plenty of white Christians fought on the blacks side to end slavery, many lost their lives. One of many reasons I don't support anti-white racism.
The Arabs on the other hand are still systematically discriminating against black people. Do you know that many blacks are indigenous to Arab countries, yet they have no representation in government?

You will see them in Europe and the US screaming racism at everything, but get angry when same is said against the Arabs who enslaved and killed more blacks than the Europeans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Arab Slave Trade by Moneyboyz: 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
[quote author=BetterHeadline post=116786465]

Solid points brother.
I was arguing with one of the today he resorted to "ITS ALL DESTINY" like it was meant to happen.
So I should accept the fact that these bloody people sold my great great grandmother and many others into slavery, raped and killed a lot of our people.

Accepting Islam means abandoning your culture
You have to dress like them, pray in their language, visit their cursed City of Mecca etc.

I don't know how people do not see anything wrong in the Islamic law that said you can't protest against your leaders, this is totalitarianism at its peak.

People send their kids to Almajiri schools to learn Islamic education while Arabs sends their kids to the west to learn Medicine, robotics etc.
Dubai didn't become what it is today with Islamic education.

2 Likes

Re: The Arab Slave Trade by Moneyboyz: 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
Terrorism index.

90 percent of countries on this list are Muslim countries or have some sort of Islamic influence.

https://tradingeconomics.com/country-list/terrorism-index

Re: The Arab Slave Trade by Moneyboyz: 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2022
Brother BetterHeadline

Have you heard about this Salman Rushdie book The Satanic Verses.

I read it was so against Islam that they declared a fatwa against him. Like a bounty on his head.
Religion of peace declaring assassination on someone without fear.

I have downloaded it and about to read it, hopefully I learn something from it.

1 Like

Re: The Arab Slave Trade by Moneyboyz: 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
Quick summary of The Satanic Verses by Salman Rushdie.

This version of Salman Rushdie's "The satanic Verses" Sheds light on the actual Satanic verses (revelations) that muhammad received from "satan" not gabriel in early Orthodox Islam.

The real Satanic verses are the verses that muhammad received & mistook as divine revelation from satan, not gabriel, Muhammad later was visited allegedly by the Angel g
Gabriel who made him realise that he was fooled by satan.

The satanic verses instructed muhammad to guide his followers to worship the three daughters/idols of the 360th moon god idol allah.
But these verse were fully accepted as true by the followers of muhammad back in muhammads time of unorthodox islam and their was no doubting this then as it was absolutely normal & accepted as muhammad's prophet hood journey/ process Even many decades later.

Later this original unorthodox islamic satanic verses event was eventually thrown out of early islamic theology by orthodox clerics, imams etc. and even denied they existed.

So the questions that Salman Rushdie's book was raising in his "the satanic verses" & in the islamic world were - If muhammad was deceived by satan then the integrity of the so called prophetic revelations and everything else muhammad says is highly questionable & doubtful.

Also if the earliest qur'anic texts are perfect, unchanged & authentic, first person accounts & in accord with the traditional chain of narration then erasing/excluding one of the most major parts of muhammad's "prophethood" by later orthodox clerics/imams etc. is voiding or at the very least bringing into high question the veracity & validity of the whole quranic text & ahadith literature.
Re: The Arab Slave Trade by BetterHeadline: 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
Moneyboyz:
Brother BetterHeadline

Have you heard about this Salman Rushdie book The Satanic Verses.

I read it was so against Islam that they declared a fatwa against him. Like a bounty on his head.
Religion of peace declaring assassination on someone without fear.

I have downloaded it and about to read it, hopefully I learn something from it.

No I haven't given it a read. But those who have told me that the book neither mention Islam nor Muhammad. It is a fictional book. The funny thing is: Muhammadans weren't even concern about the book until the mullahs in Iran started getting offended. Even though, the book didn't mention islam but because the author was a former muslim, they assumed he was mocking islam: so issue the fatwa. Do you know that the Japanese translator of the book was killed in, I think, 1991 in the same cowardly manner they tried to kill Rushdie?
Re: The Arab Slave Trade by Moneyboyz: 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
A religion that promotes slavery
Underage girls marriage
Killing of non Muslims
Totalitarianism.
Discrimination against women

And a lot more evil should be condemned.

No one, I mean no one back in the 18th century downwards accepted Islam out of the goodness of their hearts.
Re: The Arab Slave Trade by Moneyboyz: 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
BetterHeadline:

No I haven't given it a read. But those who have told me that the book neither mention Islam nor Muhammad. It is a fictional book. The funny thing is: Muhammadans weren't even concern about the book until the mullahs in Iran started getting offended. Even though, the book didn't mention islam but because the author was a former muslim, they assumed he was mocking islam: so issue the fatwa. Do you know that the Japanese translator of the book was killed in, I think, 1991 in the same cowardly manner they tried to kill Rushdie?

Check my previous post on the review. Someone explained in detailed why the bounty was placed on Rushdie head.

They are trying to protect their tool of oppression.

Yes I read about how the Japanese translator was killed. Yet their modern day slaves do not see anything wrong with these things.

We should be thankful for the western world else the Arabs would have us all in chains.

Very wicked sect of people.

1 Like

Re: The Arab Slave Trade by Streett: 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
I bumped into this just an hour ago while scheming through Badagry slave port on YouTube …..

I jus over shock anyhow

2 Likes

Re: The Arab Slave Trade by Moneyboyz: 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
Streett:

I bumped into this just an hour ago while schemeing through Badagry slave port on YouTube …..

I jus over shock anyhow

If awareness could be created on how brutal these people are no one on their right sense in Africa would remain a Muslim.

Illiteracy and laziness of today's kids to read and know their history is hindering Islam demise in Africa.
Re: The Arab Slave Trade by Streett: 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
Moneyboyz:

If awareness could be created on how brutal these people are no one on their right sense in Africa would remain a Muslim.

Illiteracy and laziness of today's kids to read and know their history is hindering Islam demise in Africa.

I wouldn’t agree it’s one sided though, Its quite saddening Both Religion (Islam & Christianity) played a huge Role in this, Breh!
Christianity was also involved in this atrocious trade practices to create wealth..

2 Likes

Re: The Arab Slave Trade by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
[quote author=Moneyboyz post=116787232][/quote]

You're expecting a typical Blackman tto use his brain? You're asking too much of him.

1 Like

Re: The Arab Slave Trade by Moneyboyz: 4:56am On Sep 20, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

You're expecting a typical Blackman tto use his brain? You're asking too much of him.

Hehe, you make me laugh. Solid points bro.
Africa is a hub of ignorance and illiteracy.

Many have refused to evolve and have sense.
Re: The Arab Slave Trade by Moneyboyz: 5:12am On Sep 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbUeJB3mN04

Saudi Arabia, the supposed holy land of injustice, murder.
I can't wrap my head around slaughtering people for non-violent crimes.

Ordinary peaceful protest carries a death sentence in Saudi.
These are the pioneers of the supposed religion of peace.
Re: The Arab Slave Trade by Moneyboyz: 7:50am On Sep 20, 2022
https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur%27an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Slavery
Re: The Arab Slave Trade by Moneyboyz: 7:33am On Sep 22, 2022
Africans should stop going to church to vilify their ancestors.

Mountain of fire thrive by spreading false beliefs of ancestral curses.
Celestial thrive by false prophesies
Winners thrive by false promise of prosperity etc.

Your PUBLIC tithe and offerings are used to build Private Universities and schools the poor members can't afford.
Some have no orphanage homes, no humanitarian services except spreading fear and false redemption.

Mohamed was a hero after all the people he killed and those killed in his name. His descendants till this day suffer no ancestral curses.

The Portuguese who started the transatlantic slave trade thrive today with no ancestral curses.

John Hawkins with the approval of The Royal Family took Africans as slaves yet their descendants suffer no ancestral curses after all they did to Africans.

Why would you Black People go to the Western and Arabian religion to Curse their ancestors after all they went through?

This is another scheme to keep the black man in check, we blame others for our misfortunes.

Take that bold step today. Start by organising a family dinner in honour of your ancestors wherever they are.

1 Like

Re: The Arab Slave Trade by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
hahaha
miracles can happen
HedwigesMaduro:

1 Like

Re: The Arab Slave Trade by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
hahaha they are now hiding. They seem to be on the run. hahaha

where is antichristian? haekymabad and the rest? They should come out
Re: The Arab Slave Trade by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
The Sokoto Caliphate Slave Trade in the Nineteenth Century

Go read about it!

The Islamic caliphate from Mecca captured and sold almost all the black men along the coast of the Mediterranean sea in Northern Africa. That is why Northern African look different. Those are not true Africa. They know it. They will tell you that they are Arabs.

Then, the hurdle of traveling deep west of Africa was enormous since it is landlocked. What did they do?

They established the caliphates in the North to capture the black men for sale. Ethiopia did the same to Kenyans and Ugandans. Most notably, the Caliphate of Sokoto.

That is why the middle belt today is isolated. They were massively depopulated. They have confused identity too. They are not inclined either to the north or to the east. They have no trust of the north because of what happened. They were ripped off their pride and majority of their sons were captured and sold to the Islamic caliphate. They also formed a wall for the igbos who were quick to understand what was happening and built a strong resistance thanks to the Middle belt who fought their last blood.

They opened the door for the British to settle in Nigeria and began their colonialization.

Whatever we suffer in this country today began in the North. They came in silently to the west as brothers and also began converting Yorubas to Islam. Muslim clerics and traders brought in trade deals. The commodity was human beings. They slowly gained momentum until the Fulani jihad of 1804, organized by Usman Dan Fodio.

This is what Islam is known for. Deceitfully creep into your space then when the population rises, they perform Jihad. Thankfully, the Yoruba traditionalists were strong and resisted to a certain extent. Sadly, the damage had already been done.

Have you ever wondered why the British only brought Christianity to certain parts of Nigeria and in Asia?

Every client of slavery was spared Christianity.

The Muslims sold almost the population of Nigeria today into slavery. Just imagine that. 140 million people
Re: The Arab Slave Trade by Moneyboyz: 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
hahaha they are now hiding. They seem to be on the run. hahaha

where is antichristian? haekymabad and the rest? They should come out

Maybe their slave brain gained some freedom.
I'm just tired of the black man, we need serious history education and rehabilitation for some to have sense.

I am sure some Muslims have seen this but their slave brain is too dumb to go and read more about it. They will even say it's all propaganda to discredit their so called god.
Re: The Arab Slave Trade by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
some say it.

But do not underestimate the power of exposure. It might take some time and the puzzle will come together for some.

Just keep on posting. The internet will keep it for references. It makes the job easier for others who need answers.
Moneyboyz:

Maybe their slave brain gained some freedom.
I'm just tired of the black man, we need serious history education and rehabilitation for some to have sense.

I am sure some Muslims have seen this but their slave brain is too dumb to go and read more about it. They will even say it's all propaganda to discredit their so called god.

1 Like

Re: The Arab Slave Trade by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
The cap is called Taqiyah cap. (sounds takkiyah)
Muhammad used it to keep his bald head covered, therefore he made it a mustahabb (mandatory). Muslim men often wear them during the five daily prayers.

Taqiya literally means piety (holiness), but by deceit.. Piety to Islam is dishonesty. Why? Taqiya is denial of religious belief in order to advance Islam. That is why when they want to say no to you, they say inshallah (by God's grace). It means lying on their own god.

This is why they do every sort of evil that you do, but deceitfully cover it to fool you. Go to campuses in Nigeria and ask the young girls what alhajis known for? They are the same ones who talk about chastity.

They lied to black men that Islam is against racism, but go to all Islamic countries in the gulf and look for a black man who is respected. All top managers in almost ALL companies are never black. Africans are not even hired as nurses, they hire them as cleaners and maids.

They tell you that they are all the same but they will never give their daughter to you for marriage. After prayers, everyone is hugging his own race. In the UK, the blacks from Sudan, Somalia, etc have their own quarters while the Asian Muslims have theirs.

In Egypt the darker you are, the poorer you are. The darker ones are being chased down south into the desert in sudan. Look up the blacks in yemen. They are called the UNTOUCHABLES (filth). They have no inheritance, no education etc. They are left to die.

Solomon from Israel, married a black Egyptian woman as his love and first wife ever. But none of all these Asian rulers will ever marry an African woman.

Go and do your research and find out the truth for yourself. The ISLAMIC republic of Pakistan is under water, yet none of them came out to speak for their own brothers. They have all the oil in the world. They have the richest country in the world. The have the highest currency(Kuwaiti dinar) in the world. But none can help their brothers. It is Joe Biden in the US to help them. Senegal, the Gambia etc are in abject poverty. The black brothers are selling their bodies to oldest white women for very little cash just to survive. All they do for them build bigger mosques.

Afghanistan was on fire, none of them helped their brothers. it took Uganda and some other countries to help these guys.

Once they put their Taqiyah cap on, brother do not believe a single word that comes out of their mouths.

1 Like

Re: The Arab Slave Trade by Moneyboyz: 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
The Sokoto Caliphate Slave Trade in the Nineteenth Century

Go read about it!

The Islamic caliphate from Mecca captured and sold almost all the black men along the coast of the Mediterranean sea in Northern Africa. That is why Northern African look different. Those are not true Africa. They know it. They will tell you that they are Arabs.

Then, the hurdle of traveling deep west of Africa was enormous since it is landlocked. What did they do?

They established the caliphates in the North to capture the black men for sale. Ethiopia did the same to Kenyans and Ugandans. Most notably, the Caliphate of Sokoto.

That is why the middle belt today is isolated. They were massively depopulated. They have confused identity too. They are not inclined either to the north or to the east. They have no trust of the north because of what happened. They were ripped off their pride and majority of their sons were captured and sold to the Islamic caliphate. They also formed a wall for the igbos who were quick to understand what was happening and built a strong resistance thanks to the Middle belt who fought their last blood.

They opened the door for the British to settle in Nigeria and began their colonialization.

Whatever we suffer in this country today began in the North. They came in silently to the west as brothers and also began converting Yorubas to Islam. Muslim clerics and traders brought in trade deals. The commodity was human beings. They slowly gained momentum until the Fulani jihad of 1804, organized by Usman Dan Fodio.

This is what Islam is known for. Deceitfully creep into your space then when the population rises, they perform Jihad. Thankfully, the Yoruba traditionalists were strong and resisted to a certain extent. Sadly, the damage had already been done.

Have you ever wondered why the British only brought Christianity to certain parts of Nigeria and in Asia?

Every client of slavery was spared Christianity.

The Muslims sold almost the population of Nigeria today into slavery. Just imagine that. 140 million people

That is a lot of people. Yet we rule our country today on their doctrine. Some Dumbo among us even want to establish Sharia for the whole nation.
Re: The Arab Slave Trade by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
Yeah
This is their goal.

They are on a mission to overpopulate then carry out Jihad. This is what they did in India but the Indians fought and they had to split into pakistan and India.
Moneyboyz:

That is a lot of people. Yet we rule our country today on their doctrine. Some Dumbo among us even want to establish Sharia for the whole nation.
Re: The Arab Slave Trade by Moneyboyz: 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
some say it.

But do not underestimate the power of exposure. It might take some time and the puzzle will come together for some.

Just keep on posting. The internet will keep it for references. It makes the job easier for others who need answers.

That's true, a guy commented that he say this post while searching on the topic recently.

We will get there.

1 Like

Re: The Arab Slave Trade by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:36am On Sep 24, 2022
Many of them have ran out of Nairaland. They used to be very active defending Islam. They run cos you can't defend islam. It will mess you up.

The only defence for islam is violence. Take that away, islam is powerless and exposed. That is why they want to control the media and the narrative. They know free speech kills islam.
Moneyboyz:

That's true, a guy commented that he say this post while searching on the topic recently.

We will get there.
Re: The Arab Slave Trade by Moneyboyz: 5:16am On Sep 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Many of them have ran out of Nairaland. They used to be very active defending Islam. They run cos you can't defend islam. It will mess you up.

The only defence for islam is violence. Take that away, islam is powerless and exposed. That is why they want to control the media and the narrative. They know free speech kills islam.

They sentence people to death for participating in protests.
That Islamic law that says you can't protest against your leaders is total balderdash, so totalitarian.
I mean so after converting to Islam my decisions, life etc ain't my own, it will be dictated by some set of crude laws. Doesn't make any sense.

They sentence people to years in prison for advocating for human rights on twitter. These things are enough for them to lose followers.

I saw a Muslim slap another man in USA once while they were arguing on how islam is bad and not a good religion like it claimed to be.
People kill others because they do not agree with their views on Islam etc.
They justify these evil deeds with Quranic verses and go home with peace of mind.

I've seen Alfas carrying sacrifices
You will always meet them in busses adverting one form of fake charm.
Always giving false prophesies.
If a ritualist is caught today there the chance of him being a Muslim is 80%.
They justify killings with Quranic Verses and are very okay with it.

The day I watched boko haram killing a fellow black man and reciting Quranic verses before he was slaughtered sent chills down my spine.

The religion of so called peace is killing us in Africa, our countries ravaged by terrorism.
I've never seen Saudi Arabia condemned any terrorist act.
I am sure if proper investigation is done, Saudi Arabia would be the number one terrorists financer in the world.

1 Like

Re: The Arab Slave Trade by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:07am On Sep 24, 2022
Moneyboyz:

They sentence people to death for participating in protests.
That Islamic law that says you can't protest against your leaders is total balderdash, so totalitarian.
I mean so after converting to Islam my decisions, life etc ain't my own, it will be dictated by some set of crude laws. Doesn't make any sense.

They sentence people to years in prison for advocating for human rights on twitter. These things are enough for them to lose followers.

I saw a Muslim slap another man in USA once while they were arguing on how islam is bad and not a good religion like it claimed to be.
People kill others because they do not agree with their views on Islam etc.
They justify these evil deeds with Quranic verses and go home with peace of mind.

I've seen Alfas carrying sacrifices
You will always meet them in busses adverting one form of fake charm.
Always giving false prophesies.
If a ritualist is caught today there the chance of him being a Muslim is 80%.
They justify killings with Quranic Verses and are very okay with it.

The day I watched boko haram killing a fellow black man and reciting Quranic verses before he was slaughtered sent chills down my spine.

The religion of so called peace is killing us in Africa, our countries ravaged by terrorism.
I've never seen Saudi Arabia condemned any terrorist act.
I am sure if proper investigation is done, Saudi Arabia would be the number one terrorists financer in the world.

If it's not enslavement i don't know why they're killing their own people simply because of head cover!
A woman was arrested for head cover case and murdered, their own people are now fighting against Islam as they're now seeing that it's confirmed slave trade because only the rich survives in Islam it's not for the poor or average.
If that lady was in a tinted car NUDE with one of their lords have sex it's a welcome development but since she's an average citizen she must suffer for their laws.
I used to wonder why daughters of their lords aren't forcefully married underage!

2 Likes

Re: The Arab Slave Trade by Moneyboyz: 7:13am On Sep 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If it's not enslavement i don't know why they're killing their own people simply because of head cover!
A woman was arrested for head cover case and murdered, their own people are now fighting against Islam as they're now seeing that it's confirmed slave trade because only the rich survives in Islam it's not for the poor or average.
If that lady was in a tinted car NUDE with one of their lords have sex it's a welcome development but since she's an average citizen she must suffer for their laws.
I used to wonder why daughters of their lords aren't forcefully married underage!

It's a form of totalitarianism, Muslim countries and North Korea share same qualities.
Just that Islam disguises while the other makes his intentions known.
It's like a military form of government, where you have no right. Your future is defined for you.
21st century enslavement.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Image Of The Cross: Best Eclipse Picture Seen Yet? (Photo) / Born Again Or Born Against? / BLACK POPE // Catholic Black Pope. Did You Read Or Hear About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.