Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Labour Party Chairman In Lagos Working For Tinubu, Peter Obi Movement Alleges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Chairman In Lagos Working For Tinubu, Peter Obi Movement Alleges (37618 Views)

I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche / 2023: Key Reasons Why Peter Obi's Movement Remains Strong / Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labour Party Chairman In Lagos Working For Tinubu, Peter Obi Movement Alleges by naptu2: 9:16am On Sep 18, 2022
Labour Party Chairman in Lagos working for Tinubu, Peter Obi movement alleges

September 18, 2022

A support group of Labour Party, LP and its presidential candidate, Peter Obi has accused the chairman of the party in Lagos state, Kayode Salako of working against the party in the state.

The Obi support group made the allegation in a statement via its Twitter handle on Saturday.

The group, which identifies as Peter Obi Grassroots Mobilization 2023 Movement alleged that Salako is working for the presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC in Lagos State.

It said Salako must be rooted out of Labour Party.

“Labour Party Chairman in Lagos Kayode Salako is working for Tinubu. We must root him out of the party,” the group said.

Recall that Lagos Chapter of the Labour Party elected Salako, husband of Nollywood actress, Foluke Daramola, as the new party chairman in the state in July 2022.

A copy of letter confirming his appointment was sent to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), ahead of the 2023 general elections.

Meanwhile, Salako has said his utmost goal for running the Labour Party in Lagos, is to win elections. “If I can’t win elections, then it is not worth it,” he said.

Salako, during a meeting with representatives of the Nigerian Labour Congress (NLC) and Trade Union Congress (TUC) and other political organisations in Lagos, Salako disclosed that the essence of running a political party is to win elections.

He said, “If a political party is existing, but can’t win elections, it won’t only be called an unserious party.He told the gathering my mission as the new chairman of the LP in Lagos, is to coordinate the party to win elections.

”The utmost goal of the executives for the 2023 general elections in Nigeria, is to run the party well and make sure it becomes the next ruling party in Lagos.

“I do not believe in impossibilities. It is possible and it is doable! The divine grace of God that is upon the Labour Party and its presidential candidate, Peter Gregory OBI, right now can make it happen.

“My utmost goal for running the LP in Lagos, is to win elections. If I can’t win elections, then it is not worth it.”

He added, “I want my name to be written in gold in the book of Nigeria’s history, as that son of a nobody, who came, ruled his party well, and for about the first time, he won elections in Lagos State.

“My mission is to win elections for my party. That is the place, where my fulfilment will ever lie as the chairman of the Labour Party in the state,” added.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/labour-party-chairman-in-lagos-working-for-tinubu-peter-obi-movement-alleges/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chairman In Lagos Working For Tinubu, Peter Obi Movement Alleges by naptu2: 9:16am On Sep 18, 2022
Reactions

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Chairman In Lagos Working For Tinubu, Peter Obi Movement Alleges by naptu2: 9:16am On Sep 18, 2022
More reactions.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chairman In Lagos Working For Tinubu, Peter Obi Movement Alleges by OlujobaSamuel: 9:17am On Sep 18, 2022
Let me sit and watch

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Chairman In Lagos Working For Tinubu, Peter Obi Movement Alleges by PresidObi: 9:17am On Sep 18, 2022
I can understand the panic of APC, the signs of defeat are all there and staring them in the face daily. Its a sinking feeling.

My advice for APC and PDP is to calm down and allow the wishes of Nigerians to be fulfilled, trying to stop Labour party or planting obstacles on their path to victory will only make them more resolute, more determined towards the inevitable success.

Vote for Labour party

Peter Obi is going to make Nigeria great again.

250 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chairman In Lagos Working For Tinubu, Peter Obi Movement Alleges by God1000(m): 9:28am On Sep 18, 2022
Obidient movement is unstoppable, the moles and saboteurs together with Tinubu won't succeed

207 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chairman In Lagos Working For Tinubu, Peter Obi Movement Alleges by ShaqFu: 9:36am On Sep 18, 2022
Well its an allegation, nothing more. They should back up their allegation with irrefutable proof before they tell us "to go and verify". grin

33 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chairman In Lagos Working For Tinubu, Peter Obi Movement Alleges by oyin44: 9:36am On Sep 18, 2022
B4 nko.... :

Obi na persin .... You push tinubu for one side you cum dey Chase obi..you don mad be that.

No sensible man would do.. grin grin

Abeg make pepper rest joh.tinubu is at work

112 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chairman In Lagos Working For Tinubu, Peter Obi Movement Alleges by Yoruba1stson: 9:39am On Sep 18, 2022
Before nko, who will leave a great man like Tinubu and start working for a brainless akpu munching idiot, only those without brain will vote a braindead man like that worthless piter obingo
No opposition in Lagos
Lagos is Tinubu and Tinubu is Lagos
BAT will win with landslide

134 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chairman In Lagos Working For Tinubu, Peter Obi Movement Alleges by OnionBandit(f): 9:42am On Sep 18, 2022
grin grin

Dirty obi squirrels won't cease to entertain us with their madness.

243 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chairman In Lagos Working For Tinubu, Peter Obi Movement Alleges by Bomboiy: 9:44am On Sep 18, 2022
It is obvious that Tinubu runs the whole Lagos like his personal property.

The good thing about OBIdient movement is that it doesn't have to involve labour party, labour party is only a vessel. I have been sensitizing elders in my locality about Obi and labour party and I'm not even a labour party member, people are spending their hard earn money on the OBIdient movement and they are not even expecting anything. If the labour party chairman in Lagos choose to work for Tinubu that one concern am,it will only affect other candidates that are vying for office in the state,it will not stop Obi from putting a decent performance in Lagos.

This OBIdient movement is bigger than everyone including Peter Obi himself, so even if Tinubu and Atiku want let them buy the whole of Nigeria nothing will stop this OBIdient movement.

146 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chairman In Lagos Working For Tinubu, Peter Obi Movement Alleges by Bontafa: 9:44am On Sep 18, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Before nko
No opposition in Lagos
Lagos is Tinubu and Tinubu is Lagos
BAT will win with landslide

So dey say for Osun

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chairman In Lagos Working For Tinubu, Peter Obi Movement Alleges by RZArecta(m): 9:47am On Sep 18, 2022
Tinubu owns Lagos even the PDP there so it's no news cool

12 Likes

Re: Labour Party Chairman In Lagos Working For Tinubu, Peter Obi Movement Alleges by M4A1carbine: 9:50am On Sep 18, 2022
To be Honest this is smart Politics from Tinubu.

Obi, supporters should galvanize and understand that the Ballot is the ultimate goal.

When coordinating for OBI...do like other regions...that work outside the confines of "party structure"

Work for Peter obi, by voting and protecting your votes.

Never trust an Afonja...no matter the support noise they make!

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chairman In Lagos Working For Tinubu, Peter Obi Movement Alleges by PresidObi: 9:50am On Sep 18, 2022
Peter Obi is winning this coming elections.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chairman In Lagos Working For Tinubu, Peter Obi Movement Alleges by OBALOLA55(m): 9:52am On Sep 18, 2022
OBI FOR PRESIDENT

JANDOR FOR GOVERNOR

A VOTE FOR GBADEBO IS A VOTE FOR TINUBU

OBIDIENTS RONU

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chairman In Lagos Working For Tinubu, Peter Obi Movement Alleges by MasterJayJay: 9:55am On Sep 18, 2022
I don't know the Labour party chairman in my state. But I will vote for Peter Obi.

The other contestants trying to use Peter Obi's movement to win gubernatorial, senatorial etc should sit up and work.

The only thing the Lagos Labour party chairman will do for Tinubu is to chop his money. He only has one vote.

Peter Obi will get majority of votes in Lagos state.

Save this comment.

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chairman In Lagos Working For Tinubu, Peter Obi Movement Alleges by naptu2: 9:58am On Sep 18, 2022
More.

Re: Labour Party Chairman In Lagos Working For Tinubu, Peter Obi Movement Alleges by omenka(m): 10:01am On Sep 18, 2022
These punks have no idea the breakfast Jagaban is preparing for them. And dem must chop am next year whether they like it or not.

They think elections are won and lost by forming social media lynch mobs. Just a matter of time. smiley

242 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chairman In Lagos Working For Tinubu, Peter Obi Movement Alleges by omenka(m): 10:03am On Sep 18, 2022
The guy says "the labour party chairman is in collision with Tinubu..."

Shey na Dangote truck the man be ni? grin grin grin

Stinking illiterate like the rest of the Zombiedients. smiley

229 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chairman In Lagos Working For Tinubu, Peter Obi Movement Alleges by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:05am On Sep 18, 2022
MasterJayJay:
I don't know the Labour party chairman in my state. But I will vote for Peter Obi.

The other contestants trying to use Peter Obi's movement to win gubernatorial, senatorial etc should sit up and work.

It's been taken care of trust PO, this is yesterday strategic meeting with Lagos LP stakeholders

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Chairman In Lagos Working For Tinubu, Peter Obi Movement Alleges by AsomughaChuks05: 10:05am On Sep 18, 2022
This should not be news nah. All the opposition parties in Lagos work for APC and Tinubu. If they don't, they won't eat. Even Ohaneze Ndigbo Lagos chapter has said it will work for Tinubu's victory. Let them just leave that man alone to eat his own.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chairman In Lagos Working For Tinubu, Peter Obi Movement Alleges by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:05am On Sep 18, 2022
omenka:
The guy says "the labour party chairman is in collision with..."

Shey na Dangote truck the man be ni? grin grin grin

Stinking illiterate like the rest of the Zombiedients. smiley
You should worry about APC national chairman that's working with Atiku

18 Likes

Re: Labour Party Chairman In Lagos Working For Tinubu, Peter Obi Movement Alleges by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:06am On Sep 18, 2022
Take him out immidiately and replace him. He can join APC

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Chairman In Lagos Working For Tinubu, Peter Obi Movement Alleges by Betanaija42moro: 10:07am On Sep 18, 2022
Wether they Like it or not, Nigerians are for Peter Obi

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chairman In Lagos Working For Tinubu, Peter Obi Movement Alleges by lhordspy: 10:07am On Sep 18, 2022
My belle ooo

Are you refferring to the people with 'organic crowd' of street boys, almajiri and underage kids?

241 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chairman In Lagos Working For Tinubu, Peter Obi Movement Alleges by tuoyoojo(m): 10:07am On Sep 18, 2022
Ok
Re: Labour Party Chairman In Lagos Working For Tinubu, Peter Obi Movement Alleges by naijapips04: 10:07am On Sep 18, 2022
Same IPOB script is playing out all over again.

You cant differentiate Peter Obi from IPOB.

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chairman In Lagos Working For Tinubu, Peter Obi Movement Alleges by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 18, 2022
If that is so, they should leave him. Peter Obi is a movement that nobody can stop. It is a movement of the people who are demanding a better Nigeria. He is just one person. He can't do anything but rubbish himself.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chairman In Lagos Working For Tinubu, Peter Obi Movement Alleges by ApenaEde: 10:07am On Sep 18, 2022
Even Peter Obi is working for Tinubu if you don't know.
Why do u think Reno Omokriminal & his likes are so bitter about Obi & Obituaries ? It's because they know Obi is just in the race as a spoiler, he is going to truncate every chance of PDP ever winning & OBI himself cannot win 30 local government in all the LG in Nigeria.
Ever wonder why Tinubu no get him time ? Na small pikin dey worry Obi & his ipob terrorists.

38 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone / I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby / #OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.