Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

What Is The Biblical Evil Day That Every Believer Must Face? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Biblical Evil Day That Every Believer Must Face? (114 Views)

The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still / TB Joshua’s SCOAN Must Face Trial – Court Rules / DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Biblical Evil Day That Every Believer Must Face? by Spirit247: 9:55am On Sep 18, 2022
What Is The Biblical Evil Day That Every Believer Must individually Face? No, it is not the Day of Death!

The evil Day is the Day that Satan always hope to maximize to harvest Human's eternal Soul because it is the Day that human personal will clashes with the Will of our CREATOR. We were lied to that Christianity is all about enjoyment, bread and butter. Be not deceived, "You must sow to Reap" Before you can be Promoted from mortality to Immortality, you must Pass Examination that Proves you Love the Giver of Life more than Life. If even JESUS our MESSIAH faced the evil Day that shook Him, every Human that shall be Rewarded with Immortality must face it to Confirm that you and I Love our CREATOR more than the Gifts HE Gives us. It happened to JESUS in the Garden of Gesthemane when his flesh tried to reject the Will of His Heavenly FATHER that He should suffer Excruciating Pain, Unbearable Ridicule, Ignoble Abandonment, Shame and an eventual Brutal Death.

A moderate Holiness Pastor's wife was struck with terrible Sickness. The Pastor seriously prayed but he soon got discouraged as the Sickness became worse. Eventually, one of the Assistant Pastors advised that she knows a Prophetess that should be Invited. Even though the Holiness Pastor knew it was wrong, but Discouragement made him to agreed. The Prophetess came to bath the wife with Salt water and she got healed overnight.

Yes, according to the Perspective of the World, they are really enjoying their lives now with far more wealth and riches, ever increasing more. Even here, it is hard for many of us to accept the Bitter Truth that the Pastor should have Continued to Pray to his CREATOR till his wife becomes Healed. This is why we must engage in Personal Powerful Vigils where we shall be Calling on I AM THAT I AM to Strengthen us with the Determination of "If I die, I die. But I shall never allow any Problem to separate me from the Love of my MESSIAH!" If we don't Pray for HIM to Strengthen us before the Day of Terrible Decision (Scripture calls it evil Day), to Pass the Spiritual Exam that leads to Eternal Crown may be hard if not impossible. Please, let's Pray now that we still have Opportunity to Address this and fortify ourselves.

Many of us would silently say: What if the wife die had the Pastor continue to "stubbornly" Believe and Trust his CREATOR? Many of us may likely do what the Pastor did, we Really need to Pray that our CREATOR should Destroy Power of Bewitchment of Doubt and Discouragement orchestrated from the Pit of Hell. We Need to Pray that I AM THAT I AM should Help us Accept HIS Will as JESUS Accepted HIS Will to Die and HE was Rewarded with Supreme Immortality. HIS Way is never our myopic Human way.

Genuine Believing Christians, know that *the Wife would have been in Heaven now if she died then, and the Husband's Ministry would have Won far massively more Souls into Eternal Life, and finally he would see his wife in Heaven soon as the World is alraedy fast coming to an End like never before in the History of Humanity!*

Currently, the "World" is applauding them that they are doing Great! The Message of the Church has completely Changed from "Salvation and JESUS is Coming Soon." Members are indirectly encouraged to Join any Occult Possible to become wealthy, etc. Because after the "Healing" of his Wife, the Pastor's Allegiance Switched diametrically from his CREATOR unto the Marine god of the Prophetess.

Beloved Brethren, when I see great Men that fell, I tremble and Beg I AM THAT I AM to Help me Stand Strong unshakeably through it all. Please, Let seek our Heavenly FATHER's Strengthening to have 1 Determination: that even if Problems, Sickness, Poverty, Failure and Trials from Satan becomes extremely unbearable, we shall always fall on our knees face down in Worship of our CREATOR, even as we Speak in Tongues so that HIS Pure SPIRIT would then Tabernacle on us to Strengthen us as HE Strengthened our MESSIAH in the Garden of Gethsemane! MESSIAH should us how He Conquered that Terrific Principality so that we can wmply Same Strategy.

If you have ever read the Book of Enoch, you will see that Satan is not the most Powerful Fallen Angel. Satan couldn't really shake our SAVIOUR, yet the Terrific Pricipality of Discouragement Fought our MESSIAH Tooth and Nail, only His Praying in the Spirit Helped Him not to run away from the Spiritual Exam/Fulfillment which is a mandatory Prerequisite for His Eternal Enthronment and Supreme Immortality!

HalleluAHAYAH AHSAR AHAYAH!!!!!!! Scripture says we Prayerfully ensure that this Mind, that was in JESUS that made Him to Priortize Pleasing our CREATOR, be in us too. This is the only State of mind that Guarantees that Reward of Immortality is truly Awaiting you and I. If our MESSIAH allowed His own will to be swallowed up by our CREATOR's WILL, if Our SAVIOUR did not Fail to Submit His will unto Pleasing our CREATOR Eternally, we that are in MESSIAH shall never Fail to Daily Submit our wills into Pleasing I AM THAT I AM forever in JESUS' Name!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Biblical Evil Day That Every Believer Must Face? by Spirit247: 9:56am On Sep 18, 2022
Thanks YOU JESUS YAHSHAYA HaMashiach!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biblical Evil Day That Every Believer Must Face? by Spirit247: 9:56am On Sep 18, 2022
HalleluAHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH!!!!!!!
READ: Daniel 3:16, Psalm 63:3, John 21:15-17, Ecclesiastes 12:1, Romans 35-39, Proverbs 24:10, Luke 11:13, John 16:33, 1Corinthians 2:9, Psalm 37:1-2, Deuteronomy 31:8, Ecclesiastes 12:13, Isaiah 40:31, Psalm 37:7-10, Romans 8:26, Psalm 27:4, Ephesians 6:12-18, Psalm 91:5-7, 2Corinthians 4:17, Pslam 23:4, Revelation 21:4-7.

Let's Pray: I AM THAT I AM, YOU are our Eternal Heavenly FATHER, Please Help us to Daily Priortize Fulfilling your Supreme Will and Pleasing YOU more than we to love to live in this Temporary World in JESUS' Name!!!!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Hypocrites And Pretenders / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/09/2022 / Before You Sleep Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.