Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Live Well - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Live Well (879 Views)

Eat Well To Live Well – Pastor Sam Adeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Well by Gadalo1990: 11:15am On Sep 18, 2022
Noting To C
Re: Live Well by Jashub: 11:17am On Sep 18, 2022
Good for you . So which better explains reality : theism or atheism?
Re: Live Well by Nelidee(m): 11:18am On Sep 18, 2022
Gadalo1990:
I dont believe he exizt and if he doez, I dont think he iz az wize and kind az they make him ub to be. God iz not all loving. He Juz wantz to be loved and zeved by humanz. I am looking to inceaze in wizdom az a young man and i think believing in God iz foolizhnezz.

You people are funny.

You are beginning to hate what doesn't exist.
You feel that someone that doesn't exist is not wise and loving.

What are you online "atheists" in this forum actually smoking?

2 Likes

Re: Live Well by Honchoslim16(m): 11:18am On Sep 18, 2022
Which God?
Is it Yahweh or Allah or Eledumare... Which of the God?

2 Likes

Re: Live Well by SocialJustice: 11:24am On Sep 18, 2022
Gadalo1990:
I dont believe he exizt and if he doez, I dont think he iz az wize and kind az they make him ub to be. God iz not all loving. He Juz wantz to be loved and zeved by humanz. I am looking to inceaze in wizdom az a young man and i think believing in God iz foolizhnezz.
Be whatever you want to be in peace, no need seeking public attention or reinforcement.

3 Likes

Re: Live Well by LalastiklaIa(m): 11:25am On Sep 18, 2022
It's ok to be angry at God once in a while because he's not doing your bidding. But it still doesn't take anything from him or changes anything. But when you relax and know he is in control then no need to panic or feel resentful.

Romans 9:13-24

13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.

15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.

18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?

20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?

21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?[/b]
Re: Live Well by Maynman: 11:41am On Sep 18, 2022
I understand why you hate the Israelite god, yahweh. Bwahahahah
Re: Live Well by Gadalo1990: 11:51am On Sep 18, 2022
Nelidee:

You people are funny.

Think my bloda
If u undaztand me a little u will know I zaid that going with the azzumbtion that he exizt. Im zaying judging by the bible, the eventz of d wold 2day God iz not wat hiz followaz zay he iz.
yua d funny one hia
Re: Live Well by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 18, 2022
Gadalo1990:

Unfortunately you can never increase in wisdom...because how can you hate what you dont believe that exists and then come and complain about his nature?...foolishness is your niche
Re: Live Well by Nelidee(m): 11:54am On Sep 18, 2022
Gadalo1990:

Think my bloda
If u undaztand me a little u will know I zaid that going with the azzumbtion that he exizt. Im zaying judging by the bible, the eventz of d wold 2day God iz not wat hiz followaz zay he iz.
yua d funny one hia

This your way of typing is confusing me.
Re: Live Well by Gadalo1990: 11:54am On Sep 18, 2022
Jashub:
Good for you . So which better explains reality : theism or atheism?
I dont want 2 zuzclibe 2 tagz. I av leant 2 value indebendent thought, dilligence, and zcience to helb me undaztand life not wat comez out of d mouth of diz cloze minded folkz
Re: Live Well by Gadalo1990: 11:57am On Sep 18, 2022
Honchoslim16:
Which God? Is it Yahweh or Allah or Eledumare... Which of the God?
All of them fit the dezclibtion. They ya all d zame
Re: Live Well by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 18, 2022
LalastiklaIa:
It's ok to be angry at God once in a while because he's not doing your bidding. But it still doesn't take anything from him or changes anything. But when you relax and know he is in control then no need to panic or feel resentful.

Romans 9:13-24

13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.

15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.

18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?

20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?

21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?[/b]

Nawa oo...all this epistle for someone that I'm sure cant even spell his name correctly
Re: Live Well by LalastiklaIa(m): 11:58am On Sep 18, 2022
Gadalo1990:

Think my bloda
yua d funny one hia

Please type properly what is this "z obsession nonsense" I am seeing all over your writings undecided
Re: Live Well by Gadalo1990: 11:58am On Sep 18, 2022
Nelidee:

This your way of typing is confusing me.
My fone iz dead, my keybad cant tybe zeven
Re: Live Well by Gadalo1990: 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

Please type properly what is this "z obsession nonsense" I am seeing all over your writings undecided
itz not any obzezzion, my old itel fone keybad iz bad. i cant tybe zeven. do u know dat i have fiendz who do yahoo, dey ya now millioniaz. i didnt do it becuz i av being taught 2 be kind n fea God. I av lozt a lot tying 2 be lighteouz
Re: Live Well by ChukwukaEze: 12:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
Gadalo1990:
You know what I feel for you? It's pity.

1 Like

Re: Live Well by LalastiklaIa(m): 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
Gadalo1990:

itz not any obzezzion, my old itel fone keybad iz bad. i cant tybe zeven. do u know dat i have fiendz who do yahoo, dey ya now millioniaz. i didnt do it becuz i av being taught 2 be kind n fea God. I av lozt a lot tying 2 be lighteouz

Ok I understand you now.

I have also experienced what you are experiencing that it seemed like righteousness was for fools. Just hang on and be wise. Learn to seize opportunities. There are many ways other than yahoo to make it

1 Like

Re: Live Well by Gadalo1990: 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
Rayban25:

Nawa oo...all this epistle for someone that I'm sure cant even spell his name correctly
abi? teach me how 2 zbell den. What do i call one who comez 2 an online zbace 2 inzult zomeone he haznt met n haz no idea about. I waz thinking ignolant, uncouth o wat do u zuggezt?
Re: Live Well by Gadalo1990: 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
Rayban25:

Unfortunately you can never increase in wisdom...because how can you hate what you dont believe that exists and then come and complain about his nature?...foolishness is your niche
The hate comez 4m d damage hiz followez av done 2 d wold, clealy zeen in diz vely continent. wia backwad in evelything becuz we dont aim 2 know d tinz we dont know, we leave evelytin 2 'God' hobing 2 live well in 'heaven'. 'God' iz mental death. if we can value zcience n develobment inztead of eligion thingz would have been beta. N DONT LET MY BAD FONE FOOL U, DIA IZ NO ZUBJECT U KNOW DAT I DONT HAVE GOOD KNOWLEDGE ABOUT. I AM NOT YA INTELLECTUAL MATE. ZOME FOLKZ ACTUALLY LIVE LIFE 2 GOW N UNDAZTAND.
Re: Live Well by Gadalo1990: 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

Ok I understand you now.

I have also experienced what you are experiencing that it seemed like righteousness was for fools. Just hang on and be wise. Learn to seize opportunities. There are many ways other than yahoo to make it
I zuffa 4 evelytin in my life becuz datz wat comez wit integity. If God exizt den I think i zhould be ewaded 4 my loyalty. i can be kind 2 a fault cuz i value combazzion n humanity but y do d bad onez keeb getting bigga at d exbenze of onez who tly 2 do good.
Re: Live Well by Honchoslim16(m): 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
Gadalo1990:

All of them fit the dezclibtion. They ya all d zame
Did you worship all of them?

I don't think so!

By the way.... You seem like someone who has been failed by Yahweh... Or someone just looking for comments
Re: Live Well by Gadalo1990: 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
ChukwukaEze:
You know what I feel for you? It's pity.
Okay.
Re: Live Well by Gadalo1990: 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
Honchoslim16:

Did you worship all of them?

I don't think so!

By the way.... You seem like someone who has been failed by Yahweh... Or someone just looking for comments
I can c yahweh in all of them
Re: Live Well by EgwunsoDOTcom: 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
Gadalo1990:
satan will soon congratulate you.
Whether you believe in God or not, God is still God and will forever be.
Go to sleep, you demonic cockroach embarassed

1 Like

Re: Live Well by LikeAking: 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
Gadalo1990:

There is nothing like God. Wake up.

U re hating on nothing.

1 Like

Re: Live Well by Honchoslim16(m): 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
Gadalo1990:

I can c yahweh in all of them
No.
Stop assumptions!

My advice for you is to go back to your Roots!

I wish you good luck kiss
Re: Live Well by Wilgrea7(m): 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
Nelidee:

You people are funny.

Every morning we go to the river, bow our head 7 times and invoke the name of satan.. and then he gives us some spiritual ganja to smoke..

See if you can detect if this is sarcasm or not
Re: Live Well by efficiencie(m): 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
Gadalo1990:

Your topic says you are beginning to hate God and then next you say you don't believe [God] exists and then you say you want to increase in wisdom. Inconsistency par excellence. First to believe God does not exist is to accept that you are indifferent to God. If you say you hate God then you are have agreed that God exists because you cannot hate what does not exist. So oga switch your hatred to indifference so that your new found path can make sense. Next, believing or not believing God has nothing to do with growing in wisdom. If you want to grow in wisdom study books, study different endeavors and exercise your mind. Christians know that it is the fear of God, not mere belief, that is the beginning of wisdom. Believing is easy. Knowing is hard. So know.
Re: Live Well by Gadalo1990: 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
EgwunsoDOTcom:

satan will soon congratulate you.
Whether you believe in God or not, God is still God and will forever be.
Go to sleep, you demonic cockroach embarassed
How exactly can u tell that God exiztz? U cant zo u wave off d izzue by zaying am demonic.
Re: Live Well by Gadalo1990: 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
Honchoslim16:
No. Stop assumptions!
My advice for you is to go back to your Roots!

I wish you good luck kiss
Thankx Wat do u believe in?
Re: Live Well by Honchoslim16(m): 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
Gadalo1990:

Thankx
Wat do u believe in?
Eledumare

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rccg Convention / You Too Can Hear The Voice Of God(hearing God) / It May Be Too Late : You Better Act Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.