Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Why Some Wives Are No Longer Attractive To Their Husbands — Pastor Kumuyi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Some Wives Are No Longer Attractive To Their Husbands — Pastor Kumuyi (371 Views)

I'm A Muslim, My 2 Wives Are Christians, My Children Are Confused - Asari Dokubo / Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some Wives Are No Longer Attractive To Their Husbands — Pastor Kumuyi by Amb1045(m): 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
Why some wives are no longer attractive to their husbands — Pastor Kumuyi reveals as he ber@tes ushers who enforce head-cover on ladies

The General Superintendent of Deeper Life Bible Church, Pastor Williams Kumuyi, has ber@ted ushers who insist ladies must cover their heads before entering the church.

Speaking during a recent sermon, Kumuyi described the act as an embarr@ssment and urged ushers to desist from it.

According to him, “Somebody is coming to our church for the first time. And she happens to be a lady not covering her head. We ask the person to cover her head before coming in. We don’t know whether the person does not even know God. We confront her out there before she even enters the church. We don’t know if she does not know how to pray or prophesy. But we impose rules on her.

If I were the person, I would wonder what kind of church is this? If they treat me like a primary school girl, that will be my last time coming to the church.

If I don’t tell you maybe nobody will tell you. There are some wives who dress shabbily and are no longer attractive to the man. There are some single sisters that are not presentable. Anybody who is looking for the will of God may not be attracted to them. The Bible says every woman that prayeth or prophesies. The reason why you are covering is either you are praying or prophesying.”

Kumuyi added that because of persistent covering there will be “heat in the hair and it will emit odour,” Women who practice such according to him, “put themselves in bondage because they never read the word.”

1 Like

Re: Why Some Wives Are No Longer Attractive To Their Husbands — Pastor Kumuyi by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
Made a lot of sense abeg,but the hard slaves of Christianity will tell you otherwise.
Dem wan control every aspect of your life using their lying machine book.
Re: Why Some Wives Are No Longer Attractive To Their Husbands — Pastor Kumuyi by LordReed2nd(m): 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
Amb1045:
Why some wives are no longer attractive to their husbands — Pastor Kumuyi reveals as he ber@tes ushers who enforce head-cover on ladies

The General Superintendent of Deeper Life Bible Church, Pastor Williams Kumuyi, has ber@ted ushers who insist ladies must cover their heads before entering the church.

Speaking during a recent sermon, Kumuyi described the act as an embarr@ssment and urged ushers to desist from it.

According to him, “Somebody is coming to our church for the first time. And she happens to be a lady not covering her head. We ask the person to cover her head before coming in. We don’t know whether the person does not even know God. We confront her out there before she even enters the church. We don’t know if she does not know how to pray or prophesy. But we impose rules on her.

If I were the person, I would wonder what kind of church is this? If they treat me like a primary school girl, that will be my last time coming to the church.

If I don’t tell you maybe nobody will tell you. There are some wives who dress shabbily and are no longer attractive to the man. There are some single sisters that are not presentable. Anybody who is looking for the will of God may not be attracted to them. The Bible says every woman that prayeth or prophesies. The reason why you are covering is either you are praying or prophesying.”

Kumuyi added that because of persistent covering there will be “heat in the hair and it will emit odour,” Women who practice such according to him, “put themselves in bondage because they never read the word.”

This has to be a joke. LMAO!
Re: Why Some Wives Are No Longer Attractive To Their Husbands — Pastor Kumuyi by Amb1045(m): 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
LordReed2nd:

This has to be a joke. LMAO!
lol. They have begin to realizes that they where wrong all this while.
Re: Why Some Wives Are No Longer Attractive To Their Husbands — Pastor Kumuyi by icewinz(m): 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
Deeper life don dey wise up this days.

The TV wey dem band na them dey use zam pass any other church now. Every of there churches look like cinema with a plethora of TV's dey use to watch the supretendient on monday and most sunday.

This is a welcome development and a win to the church in Nigeria in settling a long debate (although it hasn't been settled wholely, as the scripture in 1 Corinthians 11 was talking about headship in marriage because it said the women folk should cover their head and not thier hair).

All thesame sha it's a big win. It takes a lot of humility as a leader to come back and correct what you've said earlier. It's a move that is applaudable.

It is better late than never.
Re: Why Some Wives Are No Longer Attractive To Their Husbands — Pastor Kumuyi by Righteousness2(m): 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
The day you misinterpret dressing shabbily as covering up yourself properly , or not dressing shabbily as dressing Seductively or dressing naked, just know that the devil has sealed and signed you for Destruction and Hell.

Be properly dressed. Cover up yourself properly.

As a woman don't put on men clothing.
As a man don't put on women's clothings.
Doing such is abomination. That is the word of God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Wives Are No Longer Attractive To Their Husbands — Pastor Kumuyi by Amb1045(m): 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
The day you misinterpret dressing shabbily as covering up yourself properly , or not dressing shabbily as dressing Seductively or dressing naked, just know that you the devil has sealed and signed you for Destruction and Hell.

Be properly dressed. Cover up yourself properly.

As a woman don't put on men clothing.
As a man don't put on women's clothings.
Doing such is abomination. That is the word of God.
shut up please. White people practice same religion like you, females wear trouser to church. Stop been timid lol
Re: Why Some Wives Are No Longer Attractive To Their Husbands — Pastor Kumuyi by Righteousness2(m): 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
Listen young man!
The standard is not white, black or red people.
The standard is not culture.
The standard is the Word of GOD.

Amb1045:
shut up please. White people practice same religion like you, females wear trouser to church. Stop been timid lol
Re: Why Some Wives Are No Longer Attractive To Their Husbands — Pastor Kumuyi by Kobojunkiee: 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
Amb1045:
I happen to have witnessed something similar to this back when my mum used to drag me to her deeper life church sessions back when I was a kid. The teaching that women were to cover their heads all the time came from Kumuyi himself and was enforced at pretty much all of his church branches. On this particular occasion, a lady walked in off the street and sat on some benches from the pastor. Next thing, the pastor began preaching about head coverings and women needing to dress modestly as they like to say it, and out of embarrassment, the lady snuck back out of the church. undecided

This attempt at putting the blame on ushers is ridiculous. undecided
Re: Why Some Wives Are No Longer Attractive To Their Husbands — Pastor Kumuyi by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
Covering of hair is a man-made doctrine not God, so it's better late than never to realize that Truth.
Re: Why Some Wives Are No Longer Attractive To Their Husbands — Pastor Kumuyi by Kobojunkiee: 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
icewinz:
Deeper life don dey wise up this days.
Wise up to what exactly? undecided

icewinz:
The TV wey dem band na them dey use zam pass any other church now. Every of there churches look like cinema with a plethora of TV's dey use to watch the supretendient on monday and most sunday.

This is a welcome development and a win to the church in Nigeria in settling a long debate (although it hasn't been settled wholely, as the scripture in 1 Corinthians 11 was talking about headship in marriage because it said the women folk should cover their head and not thier hair).
All thesame sha it's a big win. It takes a lot of humility as a leader to come back and correct what you've said earlier. It's a move that is applaudable. It is better late than never.
The Truth of Jesus Christ has been available to men for at least 2000 years, yet this man has preached nothing but LIES to you lot for over 40 years. Now you suddenly think he is wising up? to what exactly? His own lies? undecided
Re: Why Some Wives Are No Longer Attractive To Their Husbands — Pastor Kumuyi by Jokerman(m): 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
Dressing shabbily doesn't mean dress naked... it means stop dressing like a wretched person and wearing over blown dresses.

Wear clothes that fit you. Don't wear dresses that make people to commit sin. Don't dress like harlots or gangsters.

Dress modestly. Take care of your skin and your body.

Take your baths. Apply roll ons. Cut your hair. Plait your natural hair if needs be. Use shampoo to wash the hair.

Dress beautifully for your better halves.
Re: Why Some Wives Are No Longer Attractive To Their Husbands — Pastor Kumuyi by Uyi168: 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
after telling them to tie and cover their head, neck, and very other parts, u are here saying Rubbish....

first, it was TV, now this..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"I Used To Sell Kaikai And Drink To Stupor But Jesus Saved Me". When i / The Law Of Substitution / Muslims, Why Is This On The Kaaba In Mecca?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.