Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Little Things Mean A Lot To Us Right Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Little Things Mean A Lot To Us Right Now (138 Views)

Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu / “INEC’s Result Viewing Portal”: Some Little Things That Still Need To Be Fixed. / FAKE CERTIFICATE: My Resignation Will Mean A Lot To Nigerians - Kemi Adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Little Things Mean A Lot To Us Right Now by Rave3: 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
don't know who to talk to or whom to run to but I have no choice any longer I'd rather ask for help than steal or kill or commit suicide am broke I don't have any food anymore. My gas has finished I tried loan apps and little works I could see but no hope.

I beg anyone that could feel my pain to please help me with 3k let me find something to eat.

Please consider me as a brother.
You don't know how far a little you can spear can do much in my life right now, this is one of the hardest time in my life right now.

Please don't let me suffer anymore.
8242920188 wema bank
Re: Little Things Mean A Lot To Us Right Now by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
Rave3:
don't know who to talk to or whom to run to but I have no choice any longer I'd rather ask for help than steal or kill or commit suicide am broke I don't have any food anymore. My gas has finished I tried loan apps and little works I could see but no hope.

I beg anyone that could feel my pain to please help me with 3k let me find something to eat.

Please consider me as a brother.
You don't know how far a little you can spear can do much in my life right now, this is one of the hardest time in my life right now.

Please don't let me suffer anymore.
8242920188 wema bank

you ONLINE BEGGING THIEVES AND YOUR YEYE STORIES!!!!!
you have been using the profile Devinee/Jemi1/Jemiwizzy and others that you delete, to beg on NL with phoney stories for a couple of months now. here is some of your posts (see the same account #):

Devineee:
If anyone wish to assist me and bail me out this is my phone number
And my account is 8242920188 wema bank

Devineee:
I have tried my best in all angles in life to survive but still yet no hope.
I used the last 10,000 I saved for 5 months to travel to Abuja but I have no one there and things even got very worst.
Families look down on me, to everyone am a faliour.
I need a sum of 150k to start a business, how can I raise such huge amount I have never gotten more than 50k In my entire life and am 25 years old. What can I do ? Depression wants to kill me, am losing my potential.
The last 10k I have is gone on transport and am in the hands of God now . Please suggest a loan for me.

here is your phone # below with different scam format:

Devineee:

Usually I don't normally do this but I don't have a stable job, that is why I I took this loan from fairmoney.
I kept a very good record and a good reputation with them, I pay a day to their time but but recently they ruined my life.
I usually pay them and collect another one so I pay on time. Recently I ran out of work almost a month now and feedings becomes a problem and my rent is overdue. I borrowed money from someone intending to pay back fairmoney loan app so that they will increase my loan then I will now pay back and then have more time to collect another one,
I even called one of their agent customer care and he told me that I kept a good score and a good record that all will be well,
so I borrowed 18000 from somebody and paid into the fairmoney and since weeks now they have refused to give me another loan just like that.
now I'm having issues with the person that I took the money from, he's threaten my life but don't blame him, I gave him assurance that this will work because I have trust on them but it turned out to be another thing.
please I have no freedom And reputation or rest of mind anymore , I'm not myself again,
how can I clear this debt and rest once and for all.
please the heart bothers me and my heart is heavy too.
I hope anyone can relate to this situation.
I am finally in a big trouble.18k is going to run me mad my people so sad, i have to talk to someone.
Devineee:
Earlier I posted this 08148148936 please call this person and check on him he needs someone is actually passing through a lot of things you are all I have for now.
94 views but God sent two strangers to call me.
2 people that called me after dropping my number today.
I was in a big distress and my world is upsidedown, having nobody around I became dizzy and pale I couldn't move or eat I started smelling because I stayed in one place for 3 days without being able to get help or talk to anyone.
Behold God directed me to nairaland I dropped my phone number and two people I have never met in life nor know anything about them felt something was actually wrong with me and they called.
One changed my condition and the other comfort me and promised and failed but may God bless him for having the sympathy for my life to even call me.
Please check on people alot are dying in silence.
I nearly died before God led me to drop my number here but I was comforted and given hope.
Please never pass by needy people life is precious.
Devineee:
Am dying call me 08148148936

and here below is what people who have dealt with you and your many moniker/phone # have to say about you:

Heathrow44:
this is jemilet Hassan from kogi state the 17yr daughter of Mustapha Hassan from ankpu in kogi state but currently resides in minna
the idiots phone number is hereby attached for ur viewing pleasure

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Has Been The Most Developed City And Investment Capital For Over 100 Yrs / Nigeria To Host Global Investment Forum In New York / Documentary On The Next VP Of Naija, Yusuf Datti, Peter Obi Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.