Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,129 members, 7,829,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Advise On Starting A Startup - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Advise On Starting A Startup (533 Views)

Starting A Life In Programing, 5 Things To Know As A Fresher / Is It Wise To Build A Startup As A Developer In Nigeria? / Recommendations On Starting Mobile App Development Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise On Starting A Startup by dreamxhaser: 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
Okay i am computer science student who wants to come up with a startup before i finish my university (i am 300 level).

My only income is from freerlncing, and u have programming skills.

I just want all the advise i can get in bringing my startup to life from experts here.
Re: Advise On Starting A Startup by TastyFriedPussy: 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
dreamxhaser:
Okay i am computer science student who wants to come up with a startup before i finish my university (i am 300 level).

I just want all the advise i can get in bringing my startup to life from experts here.

start up a startup? Really?
May God help you
Re: Advise On Starting A Startup by Sleekcode: 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
Start up a Startup sounds like you saying Going the going

Well... per what you've said..... you need a solid idea and then stand by it.

Then get a team of likeminded people around you who believe in same thing as u or the idea as yourself

Put your ass to work

Even if u guys fail in the first venture.... you'll learn a lot to begin the second.

There's actually nothing like a failed trial

It's a constant we as people learn from every mistake or failure.... however severe or damaging it may be.

Spend more time listening to the beginning journeys
Of people like Elon, Mark, Jeff, and all the other top CEOs

Spend more time to in their starting journey instead of their success stories

Spend more time on Apps like LinkedIn or Tedx or Slack instead is Instagram, Tiktok or shiiit Snapchat
Re: Advise On Starting A Startup by chukwuebuka65(m): 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
You don’t build a startup because you want to build a startup. You build one because you identified a problem and you want to solve it. Have that in mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advise On Starting A Startup by Sleekcode: 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
chukwuebuka65:
You don’t build a startup because you want to build a startup. You build one because you identified a problem and you want to solve it. Have that in mind

Problem this problem that.... they're so many reasons to build a damn startup.

U can as well solve a problem without it being a startup.

1 Like

Re: Advise On Starting A Startup by dreamxhaser: 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sleekcode:
Start up a Startup sounds like you saying Going the going

Well... per what you've said..... you need a solid idea and then stand by it.

Then get a team of likeminded people around you who believe in same thing as u or the idea as yourself

Put your ass to work

Even if u guys fail in the first venture.... you'll learn a lot to begin the second.

There's actually nothing like a failed trial

It's a constant we as people learn from every mistake or failure.... however severe or damaging it may be.

Spend more time listening to the beginning journeys
Of people like Elon, Mark, Jeff, and all the other top CEOs

Spend more time to in their starting journey instead of their success stories

Spend more time on Apps like LinkedIn or Tedx or Slack instead is Instagram, Tiktok or shiiit Snapchat

Wow inspiring

Thank you so much for the advice

I have an idea �
Re: Advise On Starting A Startup by dreamxhaser: 6:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
chukwuebuka65:

Hmm you have a point, I will also work on that
Re: Advise On Starting A Startup by Fourpockets: 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
dreamxhaser:

I'm also currently studying computer science
Let me give you something
This is something I've been thinking of starting but I'm too lazy to implement. grin
Start a website focusing on everything about Nigerian universities like hotel.ng, but for universities.
In the website, you can also add a university marketplace for selling anything related to the campus, like hostel space, renting lodge(apartment), finding roommates, selling furniture for those that have finished school etc.

3 Likes

Re: Advise On Starting A Startup by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
Many tech guys create startups only to discover the creation part was the easy part. You know the hard part?

It is getting users. If you have the best app in the world, but don't have users, sorry is your name.

What I mean is, you should learn marketing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise On Starting A Startup by AfonjaConehead: 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2023
dreamxhaser malu this is what you should busy your life with and not igno magana. Aboki will always be aboki grin:

1 Like

Re: Advise On Starting A Startup by Damony: 11:35am On May 01, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Please, forgive me but also have my WhatsApp contact: 08136314469

Thanks sir

Re: Advise On Starting A Startup by dreamxhaser: 11:48am On May 01, 2023
[quote author=Damony post=122860018][/quote]

Okay

(1) (Reply)

Chatgpt AI Revolution The Good And The Bad / Online Banking Script / Rate My Technical Blog Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.