Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Can You Attempt This PTI MATH. Past Question? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can You Attempt This PTI MATH. Past Question? (271 Views)

Two PTI Students On I.T. Die From Fire At The Oil Firm Where They Were Working / 08 Logarithm WAEC Math Past Questions And Answers 2019 PIDGIN Math / JAMB 2018 Math Past Question(complete 40 Questions Solved/explained- Free Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Attempt This PTI MATH. Past Question? by OlutolaAcademy: 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
The Math. problem is a PTI post - UTME past question.
Question 21.

Re: Can You Attempt This PTI MATH. Past Question? by NDSMELODY(m): 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
OlutolaAcademy:
The Math. problem is a PTI post - UTME past question.
Question 21.
15, option C is the correct answer.

Re: Can You Attempt This PTI MATH. Past Question? by OlutolaAcademy: 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
NDSMELODY:
15, option C is the correct answer.

Good one, you took your time on it.
Thank you for the trial.
Re: Can You Attempt This PTI MATH. Past Question? by OlutolaAcademy: 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
Re: Can You Attempt This PTI MATH. Past Question? by NDSMELODY(m): 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
OlutolaAcademy:

Good one, you took your time on it.
Thank you for the trial.
you are welcome
Re: Can You Attempt This PTI MATH. Past Question? by NDSMELODY(m): 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
OlutolaAcademy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlJB3FD7G5k
I have gone through your video, you don't really need to cross multiply in your first step for simplicity sake, you should have square both side from the first step. Kudos anyways.
Re: Can You Attempt This PTI MATH. Past Question? by OlutolaAcademy: 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
NDSMELODY:
I have gone through your video, you don't really need to cross multiply in your first step for simplicity sake, you should have square both side from the first step. Kudos anyways.
Yeah yeah!
You know there are several ways to hit a target.

Well, I feel that some "learners" will think that squaring both sides can take off the square root on each of the individual terms √5 + √3 to obtain 5 + 3 instead of multiplying itself (√5 + √3)(√5 + √3) as you vividly did.
Re: Can You Attempt This PTI MATH. Past Question? by NDSMELODY(m): 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
OlutolaAcademy:

Yeah yeah!
You know there are several ways to hit a target.

Well, I feel that some "learners" will think that squaring both sides can take off the square root on each of the individual terms √5 + √3 to obtain 5 + 3 instead of multiplying itself (√5 + √3)(√5 + √3) as you vividly did.
which you later did and divided both side again with the expression

(1) (Reply)

Nasarawa State University Announces Resumption Despite ASUU Strike / ASUU Strike: ASUU Hiding Something From Us – NANS / 150k per month Remote Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.