Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,708 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

A Pictures That Proved That Peter Obi Is A Fraudster. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Pictures That Proved That Peter Obi Is A Fraudster. (3055 Views)

David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster / Soludo Debunks Claims That Peter Obi’s $20M Investment in Anambra Is Worth $100M / Minister Of Agriculture Son Proved That 30 Naira Is Ok To Feed For A Day- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Pictures That Proved That Peter Obi Is A Fraudster. by Tinubuadvocate: 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
Although nigeria politicians are known for their manipulation and cunning attitude ...They use these two ways to deceive electorates particularly those who don't know anything about governance.

There are many things that keep this country from moving forward and number one thing is ignorant and lack of understanding. To be sincere I'm really surprised at those who seeing Peter obi as a savior who to rescue them from poverty and other things.

Peter obi a former governor who failed woefully just like other former governors is trying to deceive electorates with innocent look .Nigerians should understand that innocent look and speaking like a woman doesn't give good governance.

He claimed he left imaginary 75b to state purse this is a false story and person with reasonable sense supposed to smell that it's a blatant lied. The same peter obi that left the state in a sorry state will leave that kind amount? How many infrastructures peter obi able to execute that he don't know what to use money to do in the state.

Only a fool will chose peter obi over Tinubu. But tribalism and religious sentiment will surely prevail in this incoming election.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Pictures That Proved That Peter Obi Is A Fraudster. by Tinubuadvocate: 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
This is Peter obi a former governor of Anambra state.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Pictures That Proved That Peter Obi Is A Fraudster. by Tinubuadvocate: 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
Peter obi is inexperienced and such person shouldn't allow to lead Nigeria.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Pictures That Proved That Peter Obi Is A Fraudster. by Jflex07(m): 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
DruglordAdvocate Don drop thread.. I thought you ran away from Nigeria and you stopped being concerned with Nigerian elections.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pictures That Proved That Peter Obi Is A Fraudster. by Tinubuadvocate: 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
I remember how Anambra was disorganized during his administration many people leaved the state to neighboring states.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Pictures That Proved That Peter Obi Is A Fraudster. by PlayerMeji: 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
I am only having fun with Peter Obidiend online trolls and miscreants. I know what happened before and during the APC presidential primaries. I still relish the taste Tinubu's victory left on their tongues.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Pictures That Proved That Peter Obi Is A Fraudster. by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
This is Peter obi a former governor of Anambra state.
Otondo watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxB4l3_sWtA

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pictures That Proved That Peter Obi Is A Fraudster. by Totilopussylick(m): 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
Anything for urchins to trend tongue

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Pictures That Proved That Peter Obi Is A Fraudster. by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Peter obi is inexperienced and such person shouldn't allow to lead Nigeria.
Propaganda can't save APC

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Pictures That Proved That Peter Obi Is A Fraudster. by Tinubuadvocate: 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
Nigerians can't be deceive make your research about the contestants... Don't vote who can't provide solution to our problems but adding to it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Pictures That Proved That Peter Obi Is A Fraudster. by Tinubuadvocate: 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
Please stop this nonsense kayode fayemi is not contesting for election those pictures are from Ekiti.
post=116782996:

Propaganda can't save APC
Re: A Pictures That Proved That Peter Obi Is A Fraudster. by Zonefree(m): 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
Flood and Erosion are natural occurrences. They can't even be insured by any Insurance company.

Are you going to blame Peter Obi for natural occurrences that are uninsurable?

I'll advice you concentrate more on your Owo mi'da ticket sales under Oshodi bridge and leave politics.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pictures That Proved That Peter Obi Is A Fraudster. by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Nigerians can't be deceive make your research about the contestants... Don't vote who can't provide solution to our problems but adding to it
Propaganda can't save APC grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex-9vp7HY_U

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pictures That Proved That Peter Obi Is A Fraudster. by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Please stop this nonsense kayode fayemi is not contesting for election those pictures are from Ekiti.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA8mlDohS0M
Re: A Pictures That Proved That Peter Obi Is A Fraudster. by Tinubuadvocate: 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
Yes I know very well that he will come third in the election but this people should stop wasting their energy .
PlayerMeji:
I am only having fun with Peter Obidiend online trolls and miscreants. I know what happened before and during the APC presidential primaries. I still relish the taste Tinubu's victory left on their tongues.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pictures That Proved That Peter Obi Is A Fraudster. by AdamuKD: 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
OBI is going to be una president and if you are not comfortable with it, go kill yourself

4 Likes

Re: A Pictures That Proved That Peter Obi Is A Fraudster. by Tinubuadvocate: 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
Look at your Anambra ...I know this is nothing for you because you have always supporting bad things.
post=116783078:

Propaganda can't save APC grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex-9vp7HY_U

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pictures That Proved That Peter Obi Is A Fraudster. by Tinubuadvocate: 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
By now you supposed to know that Twitter and other sister apps can't determine Nigeria president.
AdamuKD:
OBI is going to be una president and if you are not comfortable with it, go kill yourself
Re: A Pictures That Proved That Peter Obi Is A Fraudster. by ImperialYoruba: 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
I remember how Anambra was disorganized during his administration many people leaved the state to neighboring states.

We call that Internally Displaced Persons, IDP, which is a sweet name for calling refugees. grin
Re: A Pictures That Proved That Peter Obi Is A Fraudster. by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Look at your Anambra ...I know this is nothing for you because you have always supporting bad things.
Are these people not part of Lagos

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pictures That Proved That Peter Obi Is A Fraudster. by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

We call that Internally Displaced Persons, IDP, which is a sweet name for calling refugees. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Pictures That Proved That Peter Obi Is A Fraudster. by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
By now you supposed to know that Twitter and other sister apps can't determine Nigeria president.
Lagos largely covered by slums

11 Likes

Re: A Pictures That Proved That Peter Obi Is A Fraudster. by ImperialYoruba: 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
Zonefree:
Flood and Erosion are natural occurrences. They can't even be insured by any Insurance company.

Are you going to blame Peter Obi for natural occurrences that are uninsurable?

I'll advice you concentrate more on your Owo mi'da ticket sales under Oshodi bridge and leave politics.

You are an obidient so i expect such dull answer from you.

When you know you have unstable ground then you adopt a urban planning that manage and control development spread so lives are not lost unecessarily.

Obi spent 8yrs and had no clue what his next steps were, could not create environments for productivity or save lives, but he proudly built alcohol plant to get people drunk.
Re: A Pictures That Proved That Peter Obi Is A Fraudster. by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

You are an obidient so i expect such dull answer from you.

When you know you have unstable ground then you adopt a urban planning that manage and control development spread so lives are not lost unecessarily.

Obi spent 8yrs and had no clue what his next steps were, could not create environments for productivity or save lives, but he proudly built alcohol plant to get people drunk.

Lagos with her smallest landmass still hold NIGERIA biggest slums

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NTIY8Qy2f0

3 Likes

Re: A Pictures That Proved That Peter Obi Is A Fraudster. by Tinubuadvocate: 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
Who living there you can't see a single Yoruba person there they are all strangers if government tell them to leave they will start shouting tribalism.
post=116783717:

Lagos largely covered by slums
Re: A Pictures That Proved That Peter Obi Is A Fraudster. by Tinubuadvocate: 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
Tinubu is not Peter obi mates.Tinubu beat this man in all ramification.
ImperialYoruba:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Pictures That Proved That Peter Obi Is A Fraudster. by ObosiUkwalla: 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

This man with his bad English...

5 Likes

Re: A Pictures That Proved That Peter Obi Is A Fraudster. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
He couldn't even uplift the people

What stops him from building an accessible road to that community
Re: A Pictures That Proved That Peter Obi Is A Fraudster. by ObosiUkwalla: 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Who living there you can't see a single Yoruba person there they are all strangers if government tell them to leave they will start shouting tribalism.

RIP English.

Johnmartus aka tinubuadvocate with his bad English grin

6 Likes

Re: A Pictures That Proved That Peter Obi Is A Fraudster. by PraizHim: 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

First of all this lies and propagada that you posted about a road under construction that collapsed during a flood happened in Awada Obosi near Onitsha during Obiano administration not during Peter Obi's.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pictures That Proved That Peter Obi Is A Fraudster. by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
When slums covered all the cities in Southwest, that your trademark grin grin if you don't know, same story of slums in Ibadan, Abeokuta, Osogbo and others, no dey open your yash, na campaign we dey grin grin abi you want me to show you slums across your region

2 Likes

Re: A Pictures That Proved That Peter Obi Is A Fraudster. by PraizHim: 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
Where Tinubu was a governor for 8 years

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Adeleke Replies Tribunal Chairman, Dances To "Buga" Song (Video) / FCT ABUJA Resident To Protest That They Dont Want Wike As The FCT Minister / Army Will Defeat Terrorists, Bandits, Declares COAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.