Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,547 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

It's A Lie! I Have Not Decamped From Labour Party To Apc- Kayode Salako - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's A Lie! I Have Not Decamped From Labour Party To Apc- Kayode Salako (186 Views)

Photos From Labour Party Support Base Hall Meeting In Port Harcourt / Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State / Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's A Lie! I Have Not Decamped From Labour Party To Apc- Kayode Salako by DopeChick(m): 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
IT'S A LIE!
I have Not Decamped From Labour Party To APC- Kayode Salako

The Chairman of Labour Party in Lagos state, Mr Kayode Salako has described reports that he has decamped to the All Progressives Congress, APC as media propaganda fallacy.

He said it is an attempt by the enemies to smear his image.

A support group of Labour Party, LP and its presidential candidate, Peter Obi made the allegation in a statement via its Twitter handle on Saturday. It said Salako must be rooted out of Labour Party.

In a chat with www dopereporters.com, Mr Salako asked, "as the number one man in the Labour Party in the state, what would I be defecting to APC to go and become"?

Mr Salako said it is only a stupid man, who would willingly leave a place where he is now a celebrated king for a place he ran his politics for many years without fulfillment.

He said he is working to grow the Labour party and to make it the next ruling party in the state.

The Lagos state Chapter of the Labour Party elected Salako, husband of Nollywood actress, Foluke Daramola, as the new party chairman in the state in July 2022.

(1) (Reply)

Judge withdraws from frivolous suit against Cecil Osakwe, writes CJ / Was It Only Tinubu That Developed Lagos? / Unknown Gunmen Disrupts Labour Party’s Meeting In Enugu State (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.