Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,256 members, 7,839,309 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Sleeping Is Not Sickness Or Weakness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sleeping Is Not Sickness Or Weakness (219 Views)

Tinubu Sleeping Is My Hobby As Nigerians Reacts.. / Russia Vs Ukraine: Reno Omokri Blames Buhari For Biden's Weakness / "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleeping Is Not Sickness Or Weakness by codesport(m): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sleeping is not sickness or weakness,
its nature it can't be cheated.
Let our campaign be issue based
May God spare our lives beyond 2023.
Do you agree with this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sleeping Is Not Sickness Or Weakness by codesport(m): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
More

Re: Sleeping Is Not Sickness Or Weakness by Aliuhah: 3:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
My dear you're stop wasting your data for the bad economy. These people don't know your name
Re: Sleeping Is Not Sickness Or Weakness by Bilabong(m): 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
Oga rest.
Vote wisely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sleeping Is Not Sickness Or Weakness by ObituaryYebo: 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
Pandora Bitter Obituary IPOB urchins never see someone sleeping before

They think when you sleep you would not make a good president .

Its true that only zombies that are Onidient

Re: Sleeping Is Not Sickness Or Weakness by Totilopussylick(m): 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
I my self is a victim tongue
Re: Sleeping Is Not Sickness Or Weakness by codesport(m): 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
Aliuhah:
My dear you're stop wasting your data for the bad economy. These people don't know your name
you're right, but even at that I think our criticism should be genuine and not otherwise. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Sleeping Is Not Sickness Or Weakness by PraizHim: 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
codesport:
Sleeping is not sickness or weakness,
its nature it can't be cheated.
Let our campaign be issue based
May God spare our lives beyond 2023.
Do you agree with this?

Let the attacks and abuses on Peter Obi also be issue based

Agbado urchins will first abuse, insult and propagate lies against Peter Obi. When Obidients return fire they will start crying foul.
Most of the Agbado guys dont know that:
for every skeleton in Peter Obi's cupboard, Tinubu has 50 in his own cupboard.
For every mistake Peter Obi makes or will make, Tinubu will have 50 of his own.

To bash/ expose Tinubu is one of the easiest thing to actually do because he has a ton of crap,crimes he has committed and other things against him.

For example: The grand Agbado Master has not and cannot stand a 20 minute live interview because of the frailty of the mind and body. It will be a national disaster.

see sample below

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sleeping Is Not Sickness Or Weakness by oyin44: 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
You dey mind those ipob terrorists.. foolish people
Re: Sleeping Is Not Sickness Or Weakness by codesport(m): 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
Bilabong:
Oga rest.
Vote wisely.
yeah, vote not war!
Re: Sleeping Is Not Sickness Or Weakness by kenzysmith: 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
The op is not even sure of is night meal . oga rest
Re: Sleeping Is Not Sickness Or Weakness by codesport(m): 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
PraizHim:

Let the attacks and abuses on Peter Obi also be issue based

You guys will first abuse, insult and propagate lies against Peter Obi. When Obidients return fire you will start crying foul.
Most of you Agbado guys dont know that:
for every skeleton in Peter Obi's cupboard, Tinubu has 50 in his own cupboard.
For every mistake Peter Obi makes or will make, Tinubu will have 50 of his own.

To bash/ expose Tinubu is one of the easiest thing to actually do because he has a ton of crap,crimes he has committed and other things against him.

For example: The grand Agbado Master has not and cannot stand a 20 minute live interview because of the frailty of the mind and body. It will be a national disaster.
I guess we are on the same page on this.
Re: Sleeping Is Not Sickness Or Weakness by codesport(m): 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
kenzysmith:
The op is not even sure of is night meal . oga rest
lol.... How sure are you?

(1) (Reply)

The Aro Kingdom, Eze Aro And The Cousel Of Ezes Endorses Dr. Okuji Oreh / 2023: S'west APC Spokespersons Congratulate Akeredolu, Call For Issue-based Cam / We Stand With Wike 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.