Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,783 members, 7,844,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Buhari Urges Tribunal To Declare Him President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Urges Tribunal To Declare Him President (4088 Views)

Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. / Asiwaju Saved Jonathan Life, Made Him President - Col Tony Nyiam Explodes / Adamawa Ex-deputy Governor Asks Court To Declare Him Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Urges Tribunal To Declare Him President by phlox234: 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2011
hw d u knw?
Re: Buhari Urges Tribunal To Declare Him President by nagoma(m): 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2011
@ikooko

[/quote]Peeps, let us please desist from the habit of insult to elders in the guise of freedom of speech. if we feel strongly about their actions constructive criticism in an educative and matured manner will be more appropriate.

Really I see no reason why he should not ask for justice if he can produce evidence. It is part of action to fight corruption. We have seen cases where court overturn election results after many years. It is the turn of Buhari today, tomorrow might be the turn of your favorite candidate to be denied justice. Afterall my brother in Aso Rock is too passive for a volatile terrain like Nigeria.

I am not sure of any other states, but if any party is expected to challenge election result surely not CPC in Lagos or any other SW states. IMO it would have been more strategic to challenge PDP won states to prove his point.

[quote]

Actually Buhari has not said anything - did not urge any tribunal and has promised not to make any futile challenges and court cases but these insolent vagabonds will not leave the man alone. angry
Re: Buhari Urges Tribunal To Declare Him President by foreman: 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2011
Any post Buhari's name is mentioned, you'll see JAKOMU, The senseless grammarian.

E be like say Buhari Jailed him papa
Re: Buhari Urges Tribunal To Declare Him President by favour101(m): 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2011
Please you people should help and take him to a psychiatric, please the mental illness is getting out of hand. He is suffering from a mental illness called psychoperatusmeneionagnitics. Please help Allah will reward you.
Re: Buhari Urges Tribunal To Declare Him President by pokur: 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2011
Olalimits:

@ Pokur ‎​Чöü CPC?
Ɣ‎​ take it personal?
Nothing personal about what i wrote,i don't have a dog in the fight.But i do take umbrage when d**wits like the poster and his ilk turn issues of national discourse from the sublime to the ridiculous.
Re: Buhari Urges Tribunal To Declare Him President by Ayanfe4me: 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2011
Please Give this man what he want.
Re: Buhari Urges Tribunal To Declare Him President by ikooko(m): 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2011
nagoma:

@ikooko

Actually Buhari has not said anything - did not urge any tribunal and has promised not to make any futile challenges and court cases but these insolent vagabonds will not leave the man alone. angry

I get your point and i tried to look at the issue from a neutral point really.
If he had promised not to challenge the election outcome, and he change his mind, it is not illegal, besides, his party can take it up on his behalf.

My stance is that nobody/party must be allowed to stampede anybody/party within the provision of the law.
Re: Buhari Urges Tribunal To Declare Him President by luluosas(m): 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2011
I don't understand the rantings of the blind followers of GEJ here. The last time i check, it was CPC and not Buhari in Court. Wake up from your dilutions. Let the Tribunal do their work.
Re: Buhari Urges Tribunal To Declare Him President by runsgirl: 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2011
I laugh at the heading. grin
Re: Buhari Urges Tribunal To Declare Him President by babaowo: 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2011
naija n dramma
Re: Buhari Urges Tribunal To Declare Him President by basadenet: 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2011
Based on how many states?  May be Buhari though having few states i.e. less than one third will just give him the president. It is high time the man sit down and evaluate his life. The man is a complete looser and from all indications Nigerians does not need his services any longer.
Re: Buhari Urges Tribunal To Declare Him President by favour101(m): 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2011
Congrats for that Buhari is a moselem fanatic
Re: Buhari Urges Tribunal To Declare Him President by lagcity(m): 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2011
Nigerians deserve all the suffering they get under GEJ. Buhari is far better than GEJ. SAI BUHARI!
Re: Buhari Urges Tribunal To Declare Him President by Skoopy(m): 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2011
Casting pearls before swines! Ah ah ah!!!
Too big a risk to take.
Re: Buhari Urges Tribunal To Declare Him President by Myself2(m): 7:54pm On Aug 12, 2011
link=topic=733965.msg8910689#msg8910689 date=:

Let them continue, I wish the tribunal will declare him winner, GEJ will appeal and they will eventually call for fresh election around January 2014. GEJ Wins again and enjoys a fresh 6 year mandate!!

See capping cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Urges Tribunal To Declare Him President by kurus: 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2011
Re: Buhari Urges Tribunal To Declare Him President by sweet9ja: 11:14pm On Aug 12, 2011
lagcity:

Nigerians deserve all the suffering they get under GEJ. Buhari is far better than GEJ. SAI BUHARI!
hahahahohoho, haba, mallam, ah, ah ,ah, my ribsooo, you're very funny. So you really think the ayatolah would do better?
Re: Buhari Urges Tribunal To Declare Him President by member479760: 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2011
the day army general go retirement, he no bi general again. no one go listen to ham again.
Re: Buhari Urges Tribunal To Declare Him President by Orikinla(m): 2:36pm On Aug 13, 2011
Is he suffering from senile dementia?
Re: Buhari Urges Tribunal To Declare Him President by hackney(m): 6:02pm On Aug 13, 2011
People thought he was sane before the elections.
The amount of people these northern contestants are willing to slaughter to rule goes to show
how selfish they are.
Re: Buhari Urges Tribunal To Declare Him President by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 7:01pm On Aug 13, 2011
I tink Buhari suporter wi also support abacha if he hapen 2 b alive
Re: Buhari Urges Tribunal To Declare Him President by Gbenge77(m): 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2011
luluosas:

I don't understand the rantings of the blind followers of GEJ here. The last time i check, it was CPC and not Buhari in Court. Wake up from your dilutions. Let the Tribunal do their work.
no mind them.
Re: Buhari Urges Tribunal To Declare Him President by Beaf: 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2011
favour101:

Please you people should help and take him to a psychiatric, please the mental illness is getting out of hand. He is suffering from a mental illness called psychoperatusmeneionagnitics. Please help Allah will reward you.

grin grin grin grin

I think consulting at okija will also help. We need to seriously research his problem.

Re: Buhari Urges Tribunal To Declare Him President by toblosky(m): 12:01am On Aug 14, 2011
how old will BUHARI be at the next election? cool
Re: Buhari Urges Tribunal To Declare Him President by Goodays(m): 9:39am On Aug 14, 2011
Cpc would not go to tribunal if a presidential candidate backing is not in it beam. Buhari should let go of all did and allow Nigerian's to see justice(good or bad) of the current public office holder.
Re: Buhari Urges Tribunal To Declare Him President by udbyron1(m): 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2011
damn, you all have really spoken ma mind.
Re: Buhari Urges Tribunal To Declare Him President by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2011
here is history lesson about Buhari:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-693700.32.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is The North Incapable Of Producing Quality Leaders? / I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones / The Gov Said They Were Sooo Shocked By President Buhari In Their Recent Trip To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.