Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Throwback Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Prince Philip Walking In The Palace - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Throwback Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Prince Philip Walking In The Palace (56325 Views)

Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell / Irish Twitter Jubilate Over The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II / Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Prince Philip Walking In The Palace by Mcbayo(m): 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
Rozross:
The kind of life I wish and God already promised to fulfill my wishes for me.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Prince Philip Walking In The Palace by Akuruoulo(m): 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
arizon101:

Na lie, u bn no know grin grin grin

It's better I don't know prince PHILIP'S than not knowing he is dead .
Re: Throwback Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Prince Philip Walking In The Palace by Akuruoulo(m): 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
Oshokhai69:

No he’s not dead. He’s in his room in Buckingham palace just resting undecided

Easy bro.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Prince Philip Walking In The Palace by Nmezor(f): 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
Starz825:

Na so love dey start oo cheesy
what love?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Prince Philip Walking In The Palace by AlphaTaikun: 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
Explorers:
Queen Elizabeth II and her husband, Prince Phillip, Duke of Edinburgh can be seen walking around the palace.

Date: unknown.

Prince Philip died on 9th April, 2021, on 8th September, 2022, Queen Elizabeth II passed away.
Surreal... an iconic photograph.

1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Prince Philip Walking In The Palace by PoliteActivist: 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
Creamypie:
Jesus say.. Pray for God kingdom to Come.if it comes, no more death, sickness, mortuary and sorrow.dead ones who were faithful to God will be woken up from sleep of death. In God's eyes, death is dreamless sleep till moment of resurrection

But He said the Kingdom would come b4 that generation he was speaking to passed away. He also said the Kingdom is within you
Re: Throwback Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Prince Philip Walking In The Palace by Creamypie(m): 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2022
PoliteActivist:

But He said the Kingdom would come b4 that generation he was speaking to passed away. He also said the Kingdom is within you
within you doesn't mean it has literally come. When the kingdom comes, all those willfully do bad things will be destroyed without hope of living again, while d righteous dead ones will wake up from sleep of death, and will live forever,just as those who are alive will not have to die too.. And we are closer to it
Re: Throwback Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Prince Philip Walking In The Palace by PoliteActivist: 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
Creamypie:
within you doesn't mean it has literally come. When the kingdom comes, all those willfully do bad things will be destroyed without hope of living again, while d righteous dead ones will wake up from sleep of death, and will live forever,just as those who are alive will not have to die too.. And we are closer to it

You are making up your own. Said CLEARLY it would come within that generation. Also said it was a gift to those who BELIEVE - not because they DESERVE it through anything they did
Re: Throwback Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Prince Philip Walking In The Palace by Creamypie(m): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You are making up your own. Said CLEARLY it would come within that generation. Also said it was a gift to those who BELIEVE - not because they DESERVE it through anything they did
OK. Since you mean that it means it has already been effected, no shaking, accept like that and live, experience problems and still die. No shaking. Read 2nd peter 3 vs 2 and 3, where iy says that in d last days, Ridiculers Will say that when will this kingdom u have been preaching about come, y since the time of our forefathers, we haven't seen it?But remember when his disciples asked about the signs that would precede his coming, Jesus listed wars earthquakes, hunger, betrayal false prophets, critical times difficult to deal with,insecurity. If you are a good record keeper you will notice that within past 100 yrs... From ww1, situations and casualties these have more than 10 times worse than 2000 yrs ago that Jesus came to earth. Most of you here know the truth, but pride of leaving the obvious lies of churches is the chain drawing you all back, till date many persons still believe when we die, na heaven we Dey go. What falsehood
Re: Throwback Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Prince Philip Walking In The Palace by PoliteActivist: 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
Creamypie:
OK. Since you mean that it means it has already been effected, no shaking, accept like that and live, experience problems and still die. No shaking. But remember when his disciples asked about the signs that would preceed his coming, Jesus listed wars earthquakes, hunger, betrayal false prophets, critical times difficult to deal with,insecurity. If you are a good record keeper you will notice that within past 100 yrs... From ww1, situations and casualties these have more than 10 times worse than 2000 yrs ago that Jesus came to earth.

It is not what I say, it is what is said explicitly in the Bible. All those things happened before Rome sacked Israel and scattered the Jews.
I think you are confusing Kingdom with second comming
Re: Throwback Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Prince Philip Walking In The Palace by Creamypie(m): 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
PoliteActivist:

It is not what I say, it is what is said explicitly in the Bible. All those things happened before Rome sacked Israel and scattered the Jews.
I think you are confusing Kingdom with second comming
his second Coming brings the kingdomoooooooh
Na wah. Read 2nd peter 2 vs 2 and 3 and Matthew 24 to get the meaning of his coming second time and the kingdom
Re: Throwback Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Prince Philip Walking In The Palace by PoliteActivist: 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
Creamypie:
his second Coming brings the kingdomoooooooh
Na wah. Read 2nd peter 2 vs 2 and 3 and Matthew 24 to get the meaning of his coming second time and the kingdom

This is not true.
John The Baptist preached that the kingdom was "at hand"
Jesus sends the seventy into the towns that he is about to visit on his journey to Jerusalem, with their instructions. He specifically tells them not only to perform the miracles which would evidence that the Kingdom is present, but also explicitly tells them to proclaim “The Kingdom of God has come near to you” (Luke 10:9), and when a town rejects them they should take courage in the knowledge that this Kingdom has in fact already come near to them
Lord Jesus said the Kingdom was comming, and infact was already there.

Here's Luke 17:

The Coming of the Kingdom of God
20 Once, on being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can be observed, 21 nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is in your midst.”
Re: Throwback Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Prince Philip Walking In The Palace by Creamypie(m): 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2022
PoliteActivist:

This is not true.
John The Baptist preached that the kingdom was "at hand"
Jesus sends the seventy into the towns that he is about to visit on his journey to Jerusalem, with their instructions. He specifically tells them not only to perform the miracles which would evidence that the Kingdom is present, but also explicitly tells them to proclaim “The Kingdom of God has come near to you” (Luke 10:9), and when a town rejects them they should take courage in the knowledge that this Kingdom has in fact already come near to them
Lord Jesus said the Kingdom was comming, and infact was already there.

Here's Luke 17:

The Coming of the Kingdom of God
20 Once, on being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can be observed, 21 nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is in your midst.”
u see, I don't like dragging concerns online, and for long. I go just waste energy dey convince person, even with facts, they will still not accept it. Just as u believe kingdom don come already. Accept it pls and dont ruffle my peace. As for me and true Christians, we know his kingdom is close, and when it comes, all bad ones will be removed, and dead ones will wake up from dead, and will live forever. And the signs are already here, such as wars, pestilences, earthquake and other natural disasters , famine, e.t.c as stated in Matthew 24 and 2nd timothy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Prince Philip Walking In The Palace by PoliteActivist: 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
Creamypie:
u see, I don't like dragging concerns online, and for long. I go just waste energy dey convince person, even with facts, they will still not accept it. Just as u believe kingdom don come already. Accept it pls and dont ruffle my peace. As for me and true Christians, we know his kingdom is close, and when it comes, all bad ones will be removed, and dead ones will wake up from dead, and will live forever. And the signs are already here, such as wars, pestilences, earthquake and other natural disasters , famine, e.t.c as stated in Matthew 24 and 2nd timothy

My brother, you can't make up your own story no matter how logical it seems to you.
I go strictly by the Bible.
Says explicitly in many different ways that the kingdom was comming and infact was already there.
John the Baptist preached it. Lord Jesus preached it. You know better than them!
There is a clear completely different world dispensation that came with the ministry and crucifixion of Christ, the persecution of the disciples, and eventual domination by Christianity. A completely new dispensation was ushered in - the Kingdom dispensation. You are conflating that with the second coming!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry / Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General / Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.