Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Back From Ethiopian Prison, Ex-Convict Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Back From Ethiopian Prison, Ex-Convict Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (12981 Views)

Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison / Ex-Convict Arrested For Robbery In Lagos 4 Months After His Release From Prison / Ex-Convict Arrested For Stealing 24 Hours After His Release From Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Back From Ethiopian Prison, Ex-Convict Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Ekem1(f): 6:11am On Sep 19, 2022
Really a bad thing
Re: Back From Ethiopian Prison, Ex-Convict Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by walosky(m): 6:14am On Sep 19, 2022
My brothers get mind o!
They can’t shed blood but can take any risk to survive.

K’osi wahala….it’s well !

Re: Back From Ethiopian Prison, Ex-Convict Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 19, 2022
He should spend some time in prison
Re: Back From Ethiopian Prison, Ex-Convict Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by adventisty: 7:09am On Sep 19, 2022
Old Habits die hard!!!
Re: Back From Ethiopian Prison, Ex-Convict Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by sirSixtus(m): 7:27am On Sep 19, 2022
overseasnbeyond:
Another Peter Obi brother and kinsman

Read everything but your lazy self no gree.
Re: Back From Ethiopian Prison, Ex-Convict Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by miyagi01(m): 7:29am On Sep 19, 2022
Igbo people and drugs nah like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Back From Ethiopian Prison, Ex-Convict Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Yandex22: 8:26am On Sep 19, 2022
Aaah,that's what he knows what to do best.
Meanwhile if you wanna make money online just read this.
Title:None,Content:I have got an online project work, I have been doing this kind of project work for 5 years. I have 25 workers who are still working with me for the past 3 years and this time I need 7 workers to complete this project. It's a short and easy work like copy and paste.
This project work will continue for 3 months and to do the work you will need a mobile phone or PC.
Every day you have to work at least 8 hours and you can do this from anywhere.
If you work with me then I will pay you $30 per hour ,so if you're interested complete this task below. Thanks for your response here's the link sh-link.me/lsFKE or copy the link to your browser
Re: Back From Ethiopian Prison, Ex-Convict Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by tyinfinity: 8:51am On Sep 19, 2022
Obi boys are desperate

2 Likes

Re: Back From Ethiopian Prison, Ex-Convict Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Successkay12(m): 9:17am On Sep 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: Back From Ethiopian Prison, Ex-Convict Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by deolu2000(m): 10:14am On Sep 19, 2022
I see a lot of comments here are meant to target one ethnic or other for blame while shamefully overlooking the bad image that the actions of these non glorious fellow citizens of ours are attracting to this country.
While I commend operatives of the NDLEA for a job well, I do hope proper investigation will be conducted into all these cases and all guilty parties be duly prosecuted according to the laws of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Back From Ethiopian Prison, Ex-Convict Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:15am On Sep 19, 2022
His lucky to be alive.In middle east he is toast.CONDEMN ILL GOTTEN RICHES,G WAGON FROM DRUGS AND CRIME IS A TRASH. angry

1 Like

Re: Back From Ethiopian Prison, Ex-Convict Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Tegabadguy(m): 10:50am On Sep 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: Back From Ethiopian Prison, Ex-Convict Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by ridbell01(m): 10:57am On Sep 19, 2022
Obidient thats their trade.

1 Like

Re: Back From Ethiopian Prison, Ex-Convict Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by wolebest: 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
Re: Back From Ethiopian Prison, Ex-Convict Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by silibaba: 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
etrouble:

SOURCE: https://www.herald.ng/back-from-ethiopian-prison-ex-convict-arrested-with-cocaine-at-airport/
if you taste cocaine money, to stop drug trafficking dey hard.

Just like yahoo too.
Re: Back From Ethiopian Prison, Ex-Convict Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Swiftgrp: 8:21am On Oct 05, 2023
etrouble:

SOURCE: https://www.herald.ng/back-from-ethiopian-prison-ex-convict-arrested-with-cocaine-at-airport/
Bump.

An Ethiopia prison hard drugs ex-convict arrested last year at MMIA Lagos.

7 years served in an Ethiopian jail and this idiot from Awka in Anambra State never learned any lessons. Most annoying is that
Nigerian laws are not as stiff as the
Ethiopian hard drugs laws. Options of fines or 2 to 3 years in prison are usually given in courts for drug trafficking.

Tbh, I've always advocated for the death penalty for this type of crime just like it is done in Singapore, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, etc.

Cc: RevDesmondjuju
Re: Back From Ethiopian Prison, Ex-Convict Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by IamtheTruth1(m): 9:52am On Oct 05, 2023
etrouble:

2million Naira for over 7yrs in Jail ?

It doesn’t make sense. Do people even calculate the risk they take?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Men, One Ugandan Woman Arrested With 5 Kg Heroin And 2.6 Kg Cocaine / "I'm The Defender Of The Defenseless": Dolapo Badmus, Fans React / 17-Year-Old Rescued In Ogun, Kidnappers Flee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.