Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,425 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Oshiomhole: Peter Obi Can't Solve Fix Insecurity, He Failed In Anambra (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: Peter Obi Can't Solve Fix Insecurity, He Failed In Anambra (Video) (10394 Views)

SE Insecurity: HE Peter Obi Is Right / Oshiomhole: Peter Obi Creates Jobs Abroad, Contributes To Rising Unemployment / Buhari, Oshiomhole Too Weak, Tinubu Can't Solve APC Crisis - Shehu Dani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole: Peter Obi Can't Solve Fix Insecurity, He Failed In Anambra (Video) by PeterObi4LP: 9:31am On Sep 19, 2022
children of hate who haven't been to Anambra before is here talking trash. When Onitsha/Upper Iweka use to be hot, it was Obi who made it what Onitsha was today and Anambra as a whole to be calm when Bakassi took over.
Re: Oshiomhole: Peter Obi Can't Solve Fix Insecurity, He Failed In Anambra (Video) by Naijanascam: 9:47am On Sep 19, 2022
crackhouse:
shoprite

Wife grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole: Peter Obi Can't Solve Fix Insecurity, He Failed In Anambra (Video) by Benchilwell: 9:49am On Sep 19, 2022
D same obi that gave MASSOB run for their money, than obi was governor Anambra state is one of most peaceful state, but oshio ur party government have d worst insecurity ever in Nigeria history since 1999.
Re: Oshiomhole: Peter Obi Can't Solve Fix Insecurity, He Failed In Anambra (Video) by Obamaofusa: 9:55am On Sep 19, 2022
plusfield:

We quote official statistics, not Facebook or nairaland comments. The facts are clear. Obi triumphed on all official statistics
Show the official statistics nah.Not news clips.
Obi was a failure in Anambra.Most Anambrans know that except the gullible and crumbs pickers like you..
Maybe you are Chino,the supporter of bad omen.

Re: Oshiomhole: Peter Obi Can't Solve Fix Insecurity, He Failed In Anambra (Video) by chikason22(m): 10:05am On Sep 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Fixed.

Chinedu, always use the right word at the appropriate time.

Thanks.
Obi is your next president. Deal with it.

Re: Oshiomhole: Peter Obi Can't Solve Fix Insecurity, He Failed In Anambra (Video) by LeoDeKing: 10:08am On Sep 19, 2022
chikason22:

Obi is your next president. Deal with it.
Okay, Chinedu.

Re: Oshiomhole: Peter Obi Can't Solve Fix Insecurity, He Failed In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 19, 2022
Obamaofusa:

Show the official statistics nah.Not news clips.
Obi was a failure in Anambra.Most Anambrans know that except the gullible and crumbs pickers like you..
Maybe you are Chino,the supporter of bad omen.

Okay, so we should discard what the IGP, the head of internal security said about his administration and believe the nairaland post you shared?

Do you see that many of you think with your anus? Why is it that I have not met a Tinubu supporter I can engage constructively. Are all you bereft of factual and empirical reasoning. Please, dont quote me again. Talking with you will be an embarrassment to those who know me.

Re: Oshiomhole: Peter Obi Can't Solve Fix Insecurity, He Failed In Anambra (Video) by Obamaofusa: 10:40am On Sep 19, 2022
plusfield:

Okay, so we should discard what the IGP, the head of internal security said about his administration and believe the nairaland post you shared?

Do you see that many of you think with your anus? Why is it that I have not met a Tinubu supporter I can engage constructively. Are all you bereft of factual and empirical reasoning. Please, dont quote me again. Talking with you will be an embarrassment to those who know me.
lol
Can you even face me in intelectual discuss?
You are a little brighter than other Obi urchins sha.
Can you open a thread that the 2 of us can discuss our candidates intellectually without throwing tantrums?

But wait!
You are shivering just because I asked for statistics...kikikikikiki grin
Goldfish has no hiding place.
Obi is a calamity if we look at his antecedents but a little mindlifting in integrity.Still lower in that aspect to Buhari.
Unfortunately,integrity only cannot lift Nigeria now.
Ask Buhari.
In Obi's case,small Integrity(which Obi has) with bad omen equals calamity. cheesy

Re: Oshiomhole: Peter Obi Can't Solve Fix Insecurity, He Failed In Anambra (Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:26am On Sep 19, 2022
Obi from a mam with no structure to a man they can't sleep without mentioning his name... seems like all of them are afraid of popularity of Obident family grin grin grin grin why are they no longer attacking pdp Small Labour Party of yesterday shocked

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Peter Obi Can't Solve Fix Insecurity, He Failed In Anambra (Video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:31am On Sep 19, 2022
And buhari pass

Is Buhari that cause all that was happening in south east today.

Make enquiry how Anambra was hot before Peter obi took over and calm it down with wisdom

Buhari that claim to military general escalated everything and you re still thinking is by shooting.
Atime one need to be deplomatic in handling security issue and obi has A1 on that
Re: Oshiomhole: Peter Obi Can't Solve Fix Insecurity, He Failed In Anambra (Video) by JAMANZE: 11:33am On Sep 19, 2022
This country is finished, how can a former governor cook up lies against Peter Obi just to promote 85 years old sick man. Please for non Anambra people here, there was never anything like bakasi boys during Obi regime in anambra, Ngige ended Bakasi boys and godfatherism, that is why we like Ngige equally jush that he is in the wrong party
Re: Oshiomhole: Peter Obi Can't Solve Fix Insecurity, He Failed In Anambra (Video) by wildkat: 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
mcmurphy132:
We all know Obi is a scammer

We all know you’re an olodo
Re: Oshiomhole: Peter Obi Can't Solve Fix Insecurity, He Failed In Anambra (Video) by kelspinall(m): 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
mumu, you wey dey on top how many you don solve
Re: Oshiomhole: Peter Obi Can't Solve Fix Insecurity, He Failed In Anambra (Video) by Tochj(m): 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
Brexxit:
He is right.

Obi doesn't have the guts to surmount security issues like ipob,Fulani herdsmen, militants,Boko.
Before obi tenure, criminals often write letters informing Residents of Onitsha of their coming, but Obi successful brought sanity.
Re: Oshiomhole: Peter Obi Can't Solve Fix Insecurity, He Failed In Anambra (Video) by Wearemoving: 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2022
So this is the only thing this short man we find out from PO by the way Bakassi boys are not bandint Bakassi boys are security men from Aba

LifestyleTonite:
Adams Oshiomhole says Peter Obi couldn't fix insecurity in Anambra when he was governor. He said the issue of kidnapping and Bakassi Boys was solved by his successor, Willie Obiano.

He wonders why Obi thinks he can solve insecurity in Nigeria when his successor Obiano spent the first six months of his tenure a governor demolishing kidnappers' hideouts in Anambra.

If he solved insecurity in Anambra, why was Obiano saddled with such a task?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcyvgwdFTBM
Re: Oshiomhole: Peter Obi Can't Solve Fix Insecurity, He Failed In Anambra (Video) by Scholarnwadimma(f): 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Okay.

But did Peter obi fix security challenges of Anambra state when he was the governor of the state?
He did
Re: Oshiomhole: Peter Obi Can't Solve Fix Insecurity, He Failed In Anambra (Video) by KaluwisxPRO: 8:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:

No, he didn't blame Gej.

Peter obi said he will fix Nigeria security challenges. So Adams is asking: Did Peter obi fix security challenges in Anambra State as a governor for 8 years?

Yea, and the state was safest according to police for 5years straight.

Who else is fit to name the safest states at the time if not the police? You have a phone, use it.
Re: Oshiomhole: Peter Obi Can't Solve Fix Insecurity, He Failed In Anambra (Video) by bibe(m): 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
Obamaofusa:

lol
Can you even face me in intelectual discuss?
You are a little brighter than other Obi urchins sha.
Can you open a thread that the 2 of us can discuss our candidates intellectually without throwing tantrums?

But wait!
You are shivering just because I asked for statistics...kikikikikiki grin
Goldfish has no hiding place.
Obi is a calamity if we look at his antecedents but a little mindlifting in integrity.Still lower in that aspect to Buhari.
Unfortunately,integrity only cannot lift Nigeria now.
Ask Buhari.
In Obi's case,small Integrity(which Obi has) with bad omen equals calamity. cheesy
Discuss this...
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid037H12j4RTUSRTYE4sGUe6H2zLhetDMNGGmMugkrvPDZc4bY4S4Y8k54ipKyB874oXl&id=100002166762052&sfnsn=mo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Group Raises Alarm As Makinde 'Lobbies' For Return Of INEC REC, Agboke / Obasanjo Pledges Loyalty To Jonathan’s Government / So There Was A Fight @ The National Assembly And No News Network Carried It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.