Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

11-Year-Old Aisha Agai Performs Song 'Peter Obi The New Dimension' In Bayelsa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11-Year-Old Aisha Agai Performs Song 'Peter Obi The New Dimension' In Bayelsa (27200 Views)

Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai / TRENDING SONG: Peter Obi Is Nigerians Choice By Aruna Ishola / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-Year-Old Aisha Agai Performs Song 'Peter Obi The New Dimension' In Bayelsa by Faber(m): 9:18am On Sep 19, 2022
That's great

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Aisha Agai Performs Song 'Peter Obi The New Dimension' In Bayelsa by TA4TA4: 9:20am On Sep 19, 2022
Re: 11-Year-Old Aisha Agai Performs Song 'Peter Obi The New Dimension' In Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 19, 2022
Alajiki:

No be only Celine Dion, she would also surpass Shalawa Abeni grin

Orishirishi

Your tears is sweet like sugar and yellow like fanta pls, kindly cry often.

2 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Aisha Agai Performs Song 'Peter Obi The New Dimension' In Bayelsa by AsawanaDgreat: 9:24am On Sep 19, 2022
Corridon:
She is highly talented. With Peter Obi as the president she will surpass Celine Dion and Beyonce.
Amen good prayers for her

3 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Aisha Agai Performs Song 'Peter Obi The New Dimension' In Bayelsa by Honestfrend: 9:24am On Sep 19, 2022
Ochins left the group..

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Aisha Agai Performs Song 'Peter Obi The New Dimension' In Bayelsa by Pio44: 9:25am On Sep 19, 2022
Since Tinubu loves turn by turn, it's his turn to appear on CNN.
�������

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Aisha Agai Performs Song 'Peter Obi The New Dimension' In Bayelsa by BigYash: 9:27am On Sep 19, 2022
Amojii:
Echoke, I can smell end of SAPA in Nigeria in 2023, with P.O in Aso rock.
It will not be easy like you guys think. It might get worst.. To spoil like APC and PDP did no dey hard,na to repair hard. For obi to be able to fix this country, it will take time and a lot of sacrifices, e.g subsidy removal, increased taxes,which is still going to be more hardship for citizens. But I trust obi to use the money well,unlike bat and atiku who will likely loot if given any opportunity.
Re: 11-Year-Old Aisha Agai Performs Song 'Peter Obi The New Dimension' In Bayelsa by Tflex01: 9:29am On Sep 19, 2022
Supporting Obi means she's wishing evil for Nigeria.
Re: 11-Year-Old Aisha Agai Performs Song 'Peter Obi The New Dimension' In Bayelsa by Igboslayer: 9:32am On Sep 19, 2022
They can make hero out of anybody.
Re: 11-Year-Old Aisha Agai Performs Song 'Peter Obi The New Dimension' In Bayelsa by Juanmike(m): 9:32am On Sep 19, 2022
Corridon:
She is highly talented. With Peter Obi as the president she will surpass Celine Dion and Beyonce.
Yes o
Re: 11-Year-Old Aisha Agai Performs Song 'Peter Obi The New Dimension' In Bayelsa by Engr1(m): 9:34am On Sep 19, 2022
Corridon:
I'm telling you. Not some frog voice shouting agbado and cassava.....

Hahaha cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
I swear down.........

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Aisha Agai Performs Song 'Peter Obi The New Dimension' In Bayelsa by Heroicvic(m): 9:41am On Sep 19, 2022
Am I the only one having goosebumps watching this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Aisha Agai Performs Song 'Peter Obi The New Dimension' In Bayelsa by Konjiboii: 9:41am On Sep 19, 2022
This is pure love. We are supporting Peter obi wholeheartedly this one no be say them pay us and yet see the mammoth crowd, abi una think say we come here come play
Re: 11-Year-Old Aisha Agai Performs Song 'Peter Obi The New Dimension' In Bayelsa by Realist12: 9:45am On Sep 19, 2022
Lol , both Obi and his supporters are truly delusional with this "1million" they abuse. I hope when the reality dawns on them they won't come out to say they had 1 million voters matching for Obi in several states .

Re: 11-Year-Old Aisha Agai Performs Song 'Peter Obi The New Dimension' In Bayelsa by paradiseVirgin: 9:46am On Sep 19, 2022
Jeon, I thought it was Aisha the wife of pretmet Mohammed grin
Re: 11-Year-Old Aisha Agai Performs Song 'Peter Obi The New Dimension' In Bayelsa by ManofgodJnr3(m): 9:46am On Sep 19, 2022
I tap from this talent
Very soon I go release my own in favour of Atiku

Na like this person they get destination helper
Re: 11-Year-Old Aisha Agai Performs Song 'Peter Obi The New Dimension' In Bayelsa by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:47am On Sep 19, 2022
That guy called OBi.
Re: 11-Year-Old Aisha Agai Performs Song 'Peter Obi The New Dimension' In Bayelsa by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:53am On Sep 19, 2022
Listen to Peter obi speech and ideology about life from when he was governor till date

You will have no choice than to be obidient

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Aisha Agai Performs Song 'Peter Obi The New Dimension' In Bayelsa by Neyoosha007(m): 9:55am On Sep 19, 2022
Child laborer
Re: 11-Year-Old Aisha Agai Performs Song 'Peter Obi The New Dimension' In Bayelsa by Proudlyomonna: 9:56am On Sep 19, 2022
Corridon:

grin grin wahala grin
You too like play sha grin
Anyways up Obidiati.
Infact Beyonce will beg her to teach her how to sing like Angels grin

Re: 11-Year-Old Aisha Agai Performs Song 'Peter Obi The New Dimension' In Bayelsa by jaxxy(m): 10:13am On Sep 19, 2022
These are the real progressive not the other criminal ones who only want to hold Nigeria hostage.

Nigeria will be delivered from the political bandits.

Godbless Obidatti and Nigeria.
Re: 11-Year-Old Aisha Agai Performs Song 'Peter Obi The New Dimension' In Bayelsa by Bizsquad: 10:23am On Sep 19, 2022
HELP A BROTHER. MY OKADA ON 30K MONTHLY INSTALLMENTAL PAYMENT WAS STOLEN 3DAYS AGO.PLS HELP ME WITH TOKEN TO SURVIVE WITH MY FAMILY. 0048744356. GTBANK,
Re: 11-Year-Old Aisha Agai Performs Song 'Peter Obi The New Dimension' In Bayelsa by GardenOfGod(m): 10:31am On Sep 19, 2022
Obi for President

Re: 11-Year-Old Aisha Agai Performs Song 'Peter Obi The New Dimension' In Bayelsa by AngelDo: 10:33am On Sep 19, 2022
Such a smooth voice
Re: 11-Year-Old Aisha Agai Performs Song 'Peter Obi The New Dimension' In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 19, 2022
All the same bro, the main thing is to occupy Aso rock first we trust P.O to deliver,
But the fresh air will start blowing from 2023.

BigYash:
It will not be easy like you guys think. It might get worst.. To spoil like APC and PDP did no dey hard,na to repair hard. For obi to be able to fix this country, it will take time and a lot of sacrifices, e.g subsidy removal, increased taxes,which is still going to be more hardship for citizens. But I trust obi to use the money well,unlike bat and atiku who will likely loot if given any opportunity.
Re: 11-Year-Old Aisha Agai Performs Song 'Peter Obi The New Dimension' In Bayelsa by rhythyson: 11:07am On Sep 19, 2022
MedicH:
You have to be irredeemably stupid to support any other candidate than obi.

Really really stupid.

wetin nah be calming down make una no demarket this man ooo
Re: 11-Year-Old Aisha Agai Performs Song 'Peter Obi The New Dimension' In Bayelsa by bonnyhope: 11:27am On Sep 19, 2022
Antyislam:
Any Yoruba Christian that vote Tinubu will need to get his or her brain examined , Tinubu have insulted we Yoruba Christian's

You just claim another tribe for the sake of " likes"
Re: 11-Year-Old Aisha Agai Performs Song 'Peter Obi The New Dimension' In Bayelsa by HonestJOE: 11:47am On Sep 19, 2022
Corridon:
I'm telling you. Not some frog voice shouting agbado and cassava.
What do you expect. When others are going to good schools to study Geography, urchins are busy studying Agbadology in Cassavani university of Iragbiji...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Achieved Nothing, Kwara Governor Admits, Blasts APC Lawmakers / Orji Kalu Seeks Post-Conviction Bail, Cites Health Challenges / #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.