Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,944 members, 7,814,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Man Paid To Serve Food At A Party Steals Cartons Of Drinks With A Trash Bin - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Paid To Serve Food At A Party Steals Cartons Of Drinks With A Trash Bin (45464 Views)

Abandoned Baby Found In A Trash Bin In Ghana (Disturbing Photos, Video) / Nigerian Man Paid To Stage Miracle Dies Inside Coffin / Send Us Cartons Of Condoms; Gangs Which Impregnate Teenage Girls In Calabar.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Paid To Serve Food At A Party Steals Cartons Of Drinks With A Trash Bin by seunjungle1(m): 9:23am On Sep 19, 2022
He is one of those Pandora guys....nemesis caught him red handed. .....

Those stolen drinks are part of structure they are building....must you steal for Peter Obi to get structure...he had already stolen enough money for his campaign, it just that he's not bold enough to spend them on election because he already knew that he's loosing.
Lmao
Re: Man Paid To Serve Food At A Party Steals Cartons Of Drinks With A Trash Bin by Blue86(m): 9:25am On Sep 19, 2022
One thing the guys don't know is, that in addition to being paid, they would also be given some something something as bonus.

That's honourable enough, and next time they would be referred when another ariya is coming up.

But now, they have dishonoured their " gemu".

Anyways, na d elders dey copy too.

All what we learned was passed down by the elders.
Re: Man Paid To Serve Food At A Party Steals Cartons Of Drinks With A Trash Bin by AsawanaDgreat: 9:26am On Sep 19, 2022
Too bad for him, e no even carry small, pity the celebrants nah
Re: Man Paid To Serve Food At A Party Steals Cartons Of Drinks With A Trash Bin by Cherrybae(f): 9:26am On Sep 19, 2022
See his flat head. Ndi developers . I can never trust an yebooo person for things like this.

Very heartless and disgusting.

OP you just refused to put his name IKENNA NNAEMEKA his from Abia state and his mum is from Imo state.

The guy grew up in Enugu state and he lived for 7yrs in Anambra state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Paid To Serve Food At A Party Steals Cartons Of Drinks With A Trash Bin by Baronthecelebri: 9:27am On Sep 19, 2022
Look at him, tomorrow he'll be shouting bad government. you can't be a bad follower and be a good leader. A bad follower must be a bad leader.
Re: Man Paid To Serve Food At A Party Steals Cartons Of Drinks With A Trash Bin by SugarGirl44(f): 9:38am On Sep 19, 2022
Gbewiri.

He might be one of those calling politicians thieves while he's their low budget version.
Imagine this one as a senator.

1 Like

Re: Man Paid To Serve Food At A Party Steals Cartons Of Drinks With A Trash Bin by grandstar(m): 9:42am On Sep 19, 2022
Peter, a workman towards the close of work at a construction site was leaving with a wheelbarrow with what looked lije dirt in it. For some reason, the security officer on duty felt there was something fishy and decided to ask Peter some questions:

Officer: "What do we have here?"

Peter: "Just garbage I'm throwing out. Nothing of any significance"

Officer: "Let me have a look". The officer goes through the dirt and upon finding nothing incriminating, he let Peter go. He still felt there was something off about Peter leaving his site with a wheelbarrow full of garbage.

Each day, Peter would come with a wheelbarrow filled with dirt and the same drama would would ensue.

After a couple of days, the security officer had had enough. He said to Peter, "Look Peter, I know there's something fishy about this dirt you claim to move daily. If you open up, I promise not to press charges"

Peter replied "Are you serious?"

Officer: "Yes, I won't press charges. I am a man of my words."

Peter: "You promise?"

Officer: "Yes, with my life".

Peter: "Okay then. I'll tell the truth. I am stealing wheelbarrows".
Re: Man Paid To Serve Food At A Party Steals Cartons Of Drinks With A Trash Bin by Pasima(m): 9:45am On Sep 19, 2022
Does it mean drinks full the truck
Tokskob2008:
Lol, reminds me of a King's birthday event I went for work some years back where the refrigerated trucks that came with the assorted wines and drinks refused to serve the guest very well not knowing the celebrants were monitoring and noticing all happenings. The party hasn't even gotten to anywhere and guest couldn't get any drinks again and servers where already saying no more drinks.

The prince had to go into the palace to start getting more drinks for the guest of which what he had in mind was already set. It was after the end of the party and the truck was getting ready to go that the prince ordered his mobile police to search them, driver japaa one time leaving only the manager to chop the whole beating. That night was very funny and humiliating at the same time lol.
Re: Man Paid To Serve Food At A Party Steals Cartons Of Drinks With A Trash Bin by AbuAeesha: 9:55am On Sep 19, 2022
u will find out someone like this saying country is hard and cursing the leaders.
we are just replica of our leaders.take it or leave it.
once we changed our leaders too changes simultaneously.
Re: Man Paid To Serve Food At A Party Steals Cartons Of Drinks With A Trash Bin by kingyakos: 10:06am On Sep 19, 2022
I hate seeing police pointing gun at people.
Re: Man Paid To Serve Food At A Party Steals Cartons Of Drinks With A Trash Bin by Tegabadguy(m): 10:19am On Sep 19, 2022
Buzzapper:
Photos — This guy and his friends who came to serve people at a party, ended up stealing their drinks with trash bin.

He was caught after two others left successfully.

grin grin grin grin grin grin may dem live am jor
Re: Man Paid To Serve Food At A Party Steals Cartons Of Drinks With A Trash Bin by Cantonese: 10:21am On Sep 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Na dem, he wants to start building structure for pandora hoebi.

grin grin grin

Call yourself A VERY COMPLETE FOOL.
Re: Man Paid To Serve Food At A Party Steals Cartons Of Drinks With A Trash Bin by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 19, 2022
kingyakos:
I hate seeing police pointing gun at people.

Everything for NIGERIA now na AK47 grin grin
Most Nigerian Police officers are not different from LOCAL BUSH MEAT HUNTERS.
I avoid them like plague!
Re: Man Paid To Serve Food At A Party Steals Cartons Of Drinks With A Trash Bin by HRMK: 10:29am On Sep 19, 2022
that is what greed does!
Re: Man Paid To Serve Food At A Party Steals Cartons Of Drinks With A Trash Bin by wildkat: 10:31am On Sep 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:

grin grin grin

Keep fooling yourself while ground breaking rallies in Obi’s name keep taking over the whole nation
Re: Man Paid To Serve Food At A Party Steals Cartons Of Drinks With A Trash Bin by MuMuOnBail: 10:41am On Sep 19, 2022
They should give him all the stolen drinks to drink all at the spot.

If he can finish all the drinks he should be left alone
But if he did not finish them he should be arrested

undecided
Re: Man Paid To Serve Food At A Party Steals Cartons Of Drinks With A Trash Bin by Elsueno: 11:11am On Sep 19, 2022
Timoleon:
On the Soludo 60km Road thread, some people questioned why the contract was given to a foreigner. This here depicts the average nature of Nigerians. Yes there might be diligent and honest contractors out there, it’s hard to find them.

d best thing in dis kind of occasion is to have a few trusted friends to either do the sharing or oversee those responsible for it...I usually do dat during occasions & seminars, i count everything & make sure everyone gets at least even rice or bottle H20...I am so good at dis dat even during seminars at school people look 4 me to help them arrange d stuff....They pay handsomely & some would even pack like quarter of what's remaining for u to take homegrin
Re: Man Paid To Serve Food At A Party Steals Cartons Of Drinks With A Trash Bin by lhordspy: 11:11am On Sep 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:

grin grin grin

Fear god. Fear god!

Re: Man Paid To Serve Food At A Party Steals Cartons Of Drinks With A Trash Bin by kingyakos: 11:16am On Sep 19, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Everything for NIGERIA now na AK47 grin grin
Most Nigerian Police officers are not different from LOCAL BUSH MEAT HUNTERS.
I avoid them like plague!

That was how one of them pointed gun at a soldier in Calabar and mistakenly shoot at the soldier who was with his wife, come see as the soldier man wife beat two mopol tear their uniform to pieces. If not for the quick interception of the state governor, they would've been no police in Calabar again, Army took strategic position on all the police station in Calabar and was waiting for an order to fire but the state governor quickly came into the scene and pleaded with the brigade commander, took responsibility for the hospital bills of the soldier that was shot and also gave the brave wife 5m.

I no like police at all, even my cousin wey be police i no like am him sef no like me
Re: Man Paid To Serve Food At A Party Steals Cartons Of Drinks With A Trash Bin by Desusi: 11:29am On Sep 19, 2022
These are the people who made it impossible and tough to hold party.You can imagine the magnitude of indebtedness the host would have inculcated,if he HSS not been caught. Yet,he will pay him for the service render as usher.
Re: Man Paid To Serve Food At A Party Steals Cartons Of Drinks With A Trash Bin by Dearlord(m): 11:47am On Sep 19, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Lol, reminds me of a King's birthday event I went for work some years back where the refrigerated trucks that came with the assorted wines and drinks refused to serve the guest very well not knowing the celebrants were monitoring and noticing all happenings. The party hasn't even gotten to anywhere and guest couldn't get any drinks again and servers where already saying no more drinks.

The prince had to go into the palace to start getting more drinks for the guest of which what he had in mind was already set. It was after the end of the party and the truck was getting ready to go that the prince ordered his mobile police to search them, driver japaa one time leaving only the manager to chop the whole beating. That night was very funny and humiliating at the same time lol.

These people are unarmed robbers, very heartless people. I have observed same thing too.

The Prince is wise, he waited for everything to be over so that he can save his money from the refund of the drinks
Re: Man Paid To Serve Food At A Party Steals Cartons Of Drinks With A Trash Bin by asanausana91: 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
Imagine this type of youth is voted as our president.
Where are those that are shouting "we want youths"
Re: Man Paid To Serve Food At A Party Steals Cartons Of Drinks With A Trash Bin by Kaymansion(m): 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
shocked very greedy no conscience at all
Re: Man Paid To Serve Food At A Party Steals Cartons Of Drinks With A Trash Bin by nedekid: 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
melody91:
Make den beat am well tongue

Naso some ppl be, den go dey tiff dey call am being smart, assuming he was successfully now ,he go reach house dey brag among his Oda thieves dey form useless street lipsrsealed
Walai, this stealing is too much, and in the events business very very predominant amongst workers from a state after ondo. Also sounds like ondo. See, no matter how much you pay them, they must steal customers drinks. Especially the expensive ones ie Hennessey, moet etc. The usually use it to host their parapo, to show they are big men in their little face me I face you apartment. Despite how you warn them and plead with them, they will steal, not minding the damage to the reputation of your business.
One was so brazing, he came back at night with a danfo bus, midnight when the customers drinks were being refrigerated. Loaded drinks and left. Cctv exposed it all.
Thank God for my current loyal staff from the amala eating section. Now I can sleep peacefully. No more quanta. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Paid To Serve Food At A Party Steals Cartons Of Drinks With A Trash Bin by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
For the goons condemning him, what is the difference between this thief and the girl who stole money from her boss to pay for treatment for her sick parents?

This guy stole the drinks to use the money to treat his sick parents too.,

Dammm! this guy is one greedy thief! If his friends already stolen some drinks, added to these ones he stole, there would be no drinks left for the event. Naijarians can steal anything. Same way my property caretaker told me that wheelbarrow was stolen from one my houses. grin who da hell steals an old wheelbarrow?
Re: Man Paid To Serve Food At A Party Steals Cartons Of Drinks With A Trash Bin by Yusuph2504(m): 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2022
So heartless!!!
Re: Man Paid To Serve Food At A Party Steals Cartons Of Drinks With A Trash Bin by melody91: 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
nedekid:

Walai, this stealing is too much, and in the events business very very predominant amongst workers from a state after ondo. Also sounds like ondo. See, no matter how much you pay them, they must steal customers drinks. Especially the expensive ones ie Hennessey, moet etc. The usually use it to host their parapo, to show they are big men in their little face me I face you apartment. Despite how you warn them and plead with them, they will steal, not minding the damage to the reputation of your business.
One was so brazing, he came back at night with a danfo bus, midnight when the customers drinks were being refrigerated. Loaded drinks and left. Cctv exposed it all.
Think God for my current loyal staff from the amala eating section. Now I can sleep peacefully. No more quanta. grin
imagine, very useless ppl angry

1 Like

Re: Man Paid To Serve Food At A Party Steals Cartons Of Drinks With A Trash Bin by theamazonguru(m): 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
See how he opened his mouth like someone beaten with koboko.

Ole oshi.
Re: Man Paid To Serve Food At A Party Steals Cartons Of Drinks With A Trash Bin by kingPhidel(m): 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
Funny things that people steal. Can’t you see your mate hushpuppi?
Re: Man Paid To Serve Food At A Party Steals Cartons Of Drinks With A Trash Bin by Wwwq: 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
Elshaddai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bike Man Turns Bike To His Bed To Evade Getting Arrested By Police / 22-Year-Old Man Caught Molesting 10-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia, Disgraced By Mob / Soldier Inflicts Machete Cuts On Boy In Edo, Licks His Blood (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.