Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

US President, Joe Biden Pays His Respect To Queen Elizabeth II - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US President, Joe Biden Pays His Respect To Queen Elizabeth II (23813 Views)

Waiting Time In Queue To Pay Respects To Queen Elizabeth II Stretches To 19 Hour / Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth / Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US President, Joe Biden Pays His Respect To Queen Elizabeth II by Donvilo(m): 6:02am On Sep 19, 2022
festacman:
The movie LONDON HAS FALLEN comes to mind. Hope President Biden came with 'guardian angel' Mike Banning. grin

Man, you watch too much movies grin
Re: US President, Joe Biden Pays His Respect To Queen Elizabeth II by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:15am On Sep 19, 2022
Fuvk Biden et queen Elizabeth and her mourners
Re: US President, Joe Biden Pays His Respect To Queen Elizabeth II by techWriter3: 6:19am On Sep 19, 2022
Joe Biden my man
Re: US President, Joe Biden Pays His Respect To Queen Elizabeth II by Enumerator(m): 6:55am On Sep 19, 2022
cheesy
myike2:

Comrade please take it easy
Re: US President, Joe Biden Pays His Respect To Queen Elizabeth II by Backpedal: 7:06am On Sep 19, 2022
myike2:
Paying respect to someone who supervised genocides, all happening under her watch. Paying respect to someone with stolen diamonds on her crown.

My friend, stop wasting your respect. If you’re looking for who to give your respect, become usefully obedient.

I cum in peace
Supervised what ?

You must have smoked something

1 Like

Re: US President, Joe Biden Pays His Respect To Queen Elizabeth II by Oejozeff(m): 7:39am On Sep 19, 2022
I'm sorry guys for poping in.
You guys have been supporting me from day one.
Guys please check out the animation I did recently with my PC (laptop) and please don't forget to comment, I believe you guys comment will improve me cry cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv1TG1wUzWE
Re: US President, Joe Biden Pays His Respect To Queen Elizabeth II by dam2000(m): 7:46am On Sep 19, 2022
Buhari watch London has fallen movie baba no show face

1 Like

Re: US President, Joe Biden Pays His Respect To Queen Elizabeth II by festacman(m): 7:51am On Sep 19, 2022
Donvilo:

Man, you watch too much movies grin

grin

1 Like

Re: US President, Joe Biden Pays His Respect To Queen Elizabeth II by salesbloo: 8:05am On Sep 19, 2022
dam2000:
Buhari watch London has fallen movie baba no show face
Re: US President, Joe Biden Pays His Respect To Queen Elizabeth II by judedwriter(m): 8:55am On Sep 19, 2022
HeRulesMen:
Death is appointed unto every man.

Except those who will be raptured by Jesus.
Re: US President, Joe Biden Pays His Respect To Queen Elizabeth II by Danny50: 9:01am On Sep 19, 2022
Uselez man but better than buhari and tinubu combine.

1 Like

Re: US President, Joe Biden Pays His Respect To Queen Elizabeth II by RPG2020(m): 9:21am On Sep 19, 2022
Sleepy Joe grin
Re: US President, Joe Biden Pays His Respect To Queen Elizabeth II by Honestfrend: 9:45am On Sep 19, 2022
Y is it that the moment u become American president u start aging more..
Re: US President, Joe Biden Pays His Respect To Queen Elizabeth II by wildkat: 12:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
festacman:
The movie LONDON HAS FALLEN comes to mind. Hope President Biden came with 'guardian angel' Mike Banning. grin

U too dey watch film
Re: US President, Joe Biden Pays His Respect To Queen Elizabeth II by Godson32(m): 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
Sleepy Joe
Re: US President, Joe Biden Pays His Respect To Queen Elizabeth II by genitori(m): 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
festacman:

grin grin seriously
Re: US President, Joe Biden Pays His Respect To Queen Elizabeth II by myike2(m): 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2022
Backpedal:

Supervised what ?

You must have smoked something

Please don’t come here to wash and dry your ignorance!
Re: US President, Joe Biden Pays His Respect To Queen Elizabeth II by Backpedal: 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
myike2:

Please don’t come here to wash and dry your ignorance!
Many of the atrocities were done before she was even born

And pls pls and pls

Don't talk about the Nigerian Civil War as a genocide

Or link the queen to it

That will show ignorance

1 Like

Re: US President, Joe Biden Pays His Respect To Queen Elizabeth II by Genesis21(m): 7:09pm On Sep 19, 2022
myike2:
Paying respect to someone who supervised genocides, all happening under her watch. Paying respect to someone with stolen diamonds on her crown.

My friend, stop wasting your respect. If you’re looking for who to give your respect, become usefully obedient.

I cum in peace
Stop disgracing your principal.
What does the death of Queen Elizabeth has to do with Obi
Re: US President, Joe Biden Pays His Respect To Queen Elizabeth II by myike2(m): 5:54am On Sep 20, 2022
Genesis21:

Stop disgracing your principal.
What does the death of Queen Elizabeth has to do with Obi

Sorry to disappoint you; I’ve got no principal wink
Re: US President, Joe Biden Pays His Respect To Queen Elizabeth II by myike2(m): 5:54am On Sep 20, 2022
Backpedal:

Many of the atrocities were done before she was even born

And pls pls and pls

Don't talk about the Nigerian Civil War as a genocide

Or link the queen to it

That will show ignorance

Worefa!
Re: US President, Joe Biden Pays His Respect To Queen Elizabeth II by joowealth(m): 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
festacman:

Yeah! I love that movie like dakuest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers / Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision / Elvira Nabiullina Wants To Resign Over Ukraine, Putin Says No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.