Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Dàvid Ahmed Otaru: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Stop Insulting Christians In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dàvid Ahmed Otaru: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Stop Insulting Christians In Nigeria (10678 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Otaru Palace In Auchi, Edo State (Videos & Pictures) / Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) / Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dàvid Ahmed Otaru: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Stop Insulting Christians In Nigeria by Yandex22: 8:22am On Sep 19, 2022
Religious matters dey scatter things.
Meanwhile if you wanna make money online just read this.
Title:None,Content:I have got an online project work, I have been doing this kind of project work for 5 years. I have 25 workers who are still working with me for the past 3 years and this time I need 7 workers to complete this project. It's a short and easy work like copy and paste.
This project work will continue for 3 months and to do the work you will need a mobile phone or PC.
Every day you have to work at least 8 hours and you can do this from anywhere.
If you work with me then I will pay you $30 per hour ,so if you're interested complete this task below. Thanks for your response here's the link sh-link.me/lsFKE or copy the link to your browser
Re: Dàvid Ahmed Otaru: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Stop Insulting Christians In Nigeria by OctavianAC(m): 8:26am On Sep 19, 2022
The insult is even the Muslim-Muslim ticket, it is the APC/PDP idea of using of dollars to buy the entire country thru few delegates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dàvid Ahmed Otaru: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Stop Insulting Christians In Nigeria by fredoooooo: 9:03am On Sep 19, 2022
AdamuKD:

So ur senseless Tilumbu is competent abi? You are a senseless fool
Oponu. a dead Tinubu is better than 100 Obi ...
PHOOOOOOOOLLLLLSSSS in capital letter
Re: Dàvid Ahmed Otaru: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Stop Insulting Christians In Nigeria by PeterObi4LP: 9:17am On Sep 19, 2022
I am a Youruba Christian. I rather die than vote Tinubu with Muslim Muslim ticket. Any Yoruba Christian that vote Tinubu because of tribalism, judgement await you and your sufferness will continue here on earth.

1 Like

Re: Dàvid Ahmed Otaru: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Stop Insulting Christians In Nigeria by Exceed15: 9:36am On Sep 19, 2022
Tinubu just shot himself in the leg.

1 Like

Re: Dàvid Ahmed Otaru: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Stop Insulting Christians In Nigeria by Igbojew: 9:41am On Sep 19, 2022
Finally someone have pointed out the hypocritcs of Tinubu and APC government and he analysed it more than anyone could have done.God bless you Pastor David Ahmed Otaru for laying the hypocritcs of this Tinubu and his Yoruba Muslims bare and am sure they will not have counter openion rather they will resort to insulting and abusing you which they are good at.We need people like Pastor David Ahmed Otaru to expose that drug blind Bat-emous called Tinubu and his APC government and urchins...........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dàvid Ahmed Otaru: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Stop Insulting Christians In Nigeria by Emekaterry: 9:41am On Sep 19, 2022
donleo92:
Tinubu is just desperate for the number 1 position.
Why would he go for a Muslim Muslim candidate in a country like Nigeria that shows desperation and nothing more. and at the tail end, he wouldn't offer anything when elected
who will elect him?
Re: Dàvid Ahmed Otaru: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Stop Insulting Christians In Nigeria by pseudaria: 9:49am On Sep 19, 2022
fredoooooo:
Ori yin gbale , go contest for CAN president, Nigerians are voting competency and not religion ...

Who is competency. You picked a governor under whose watch 270 girls were kidnapped and up to date most of them have not been found. A governor who has been accused severally of sponsoring Boko Haram. A governor under whose watch 4 lgas were overrun by Boko. A governor under whose watch borno became the poorest least educated, and most religious intolerant state in the federation. What is the competence metric that was used to pick shettima? Honest question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dàvid Ahmed Otaru: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Stop Insulting Christians In Nigeria by Bbdot(m): 9:52am On Sep 19, 2022
Vote your choice, nobody force you to vote Muslim Muslim
Re: Dàvid Ahmed Otaru: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Stop Insulting Christians In Nigeria by Igbojew: 9:53am On Sep 19, 2022
Antyislam:
If I say that We Yoruba Christian's will not vote Tinubu on Muslim Muslim ticket, some idiots will be talking nonsense , Muslim Muslim ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christian's
We their insult epp? You Yoruba Christians are the ones giving those Yoruba Muslims strength and power to insult and humiliate you people.They see you Yoruba Christians as weakling especially that one man organization that calls himself MURIC.Igbos have been warning you Yoruba Christians to becareful of those Yoruba Muslims Taqiwa but you people naively ignore the warning of Igbos because Yoruba Muslims keep deceiving you people that Igbos hate entire Yorubas whereas they know deep down them that Igbos hate injustice and lopsidedness which Yoruba Muslims are known for.Tinubu, MURIC and the rest of Yoruba Muslims have sidelined Osibanjo and you Yoruba Christians still could not see the red line until you Yoruba Christians help them make Tinubu president and they will introduce Sharia law in the whole South West that is when your eyes will open but by then it will be too late...........I am that Igbojew
Re: Dàvid Ahmed Otaru: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Stop Insulting Christians In Nigeria by Igbojew: 9:55am On Sep 19, 2022
pseudaria:

Who is competency. You picked a governor under whose watch 270 girls were kidnapped and up to date most of them have not been found. A governor who has been accused severally of sponsoring Boko Haram. A governor under whose watch 4 lgas were overrun by Boko. A governor under whose watch borno became the poorest least educated, and most religious intolerant state in the federation. What is the competence metric that was used to pick shettima? Honest question
Seriously you fall my hand by qouting that zombie.Of all the people you will qoute na that religion bigot and f**l that will throw your wise words inside trash bin.Goodluck with that...........I am that Igbojew
Re: Dàvid Ahmed Otaru: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Stop Insulting Christians In Nigeria by Yusman316(m): 10:01am On Sep 19, 2022
A coin they say, has two sides. But I don't know why many like to look at a coin from just one side. The Muslim majority North is looking at the highest position that it will get under APC, which is VP. Some people now want that position to go to a Christian and expect that the northern Muslims will vote that candidate? While there are northern candidates in other parties? The truth is no one should envy the position Tinubu found himself in picking a VP. It was a choice between choosing the devil or the deep blue sea
Re: Dàvid Ahmed Otaru: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Stop Insulting Christians In Nigeria by kally90(f): 10:04am On Sep 19, 2022
fredoooooo:
Ori yin gbale , go contest for CAN president, Nigerians are voting competency and not religion ...
Speak for yourself
Re: Dàvid Ahmed Otaru: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Stop Insulting Christians In Nigeria by Igbojew: 10:06am On Sep 19, 2022
Newton2024:
I am a yoruba christian from Osun State. Yoruba ni mi tokantokan sugbon Peter Obi is my choice. We Yorubas can never vote muslim-terrorist ticket. Tinubu has already lost 60% of SW votes before election.
I hope you and your fellow Yoruba Christians work your talk and not when your Yoruba Muslims uses Taqiwa on you Yoruba Christians by sweet tonguing you that there is nothing like religion differences in South West,that Yoruba Christians and Muslims are one you people will believe their Taqiwa.You Yoruba Christians should better open your eyes cos if Tinubu win presidential election believe me MURIC agenda which is to introduce Sharia law and impose Hijab wear in all the institution in South West which he has been pushing from day one will finally have the support of Tinubu who is a Muslim just like Miyatti Allah pushed their Fulani Herdsmen dominance through the help and support of Buhari because he is a president......................I am that Igbojew
Re: Dàvid Ahmed Otaru: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Stop Insulting Christians In Nigeria by Interesting2023: 10:07am On Sep 19, 2022
yyba:
who is asking your tribe ? You are free democratically to vote for your choice. Nobody is forcing anyone to vote for anybody. If you like vote muslim / muslim, christian / christian, muslim /christian or native doctor / native doctor

You are voting your choice based on pure sentiments mixed with ments'...u shud be issue based wen considering your choice at least for the sake of your unborn generations.
Re: Dàvid Ahmed Otaru: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Stop Insulting Christians In Nigeria by Igbojew: 10:09am On Sep 19, 2022
You Yoruba Christians should better open your eyes cos if Tinubu win presidential election believe me MURIC agenda which is to introduce Sharia law and impose Hijab wear in all the institution in South West which he has been pushing from day one will finally have the support of Tinubu who is a Muslim just like Miyatti Allah pushed their Fulani Herdsmen dominance through the help and support of Buhari because he is a president.Yoruba Christians you people should open your eyes and listen to Igbo wisdom advices cos Igbos always saw it coming......................I am that Igbojew
Re: Dàvid Ahmed Otaru: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Stop Insulting Christians In Nigeria by Popesuccess(m): 10:16am On Sep 19, 2022
yyba:
Mumu PFN chairman, isn't democracy a matter of choice or is anyone forcing you to vote muslim / muslim ? Silly people claiming religious leaders everywhere angry
Is just about the choice, is about the insult of using competence is a reason. They have the right to chose who they want but indirectly saying there is no competent northern christian in APC is bad.
Re: Dàvid Ahmed Otaru: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Stop Insulting Christians In Nigeria by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:24am On Sep 19, 2022
Haywhy3579:

Why won’t I called him name when he started mixing politics with religions and also which south are u talking about, the only south that is Christian dominated is the south east and Apc did not take his vice from there. Politics is a game and let all the players come to field and play the game. There is nothing like Muslim Muslim or Christian Christian. If u are saying M/m then what about the south east that always field Christian as governor and vice, are there no Muslim minority in those states. Nobody is going into government to go and be reading bible or quoran . They are going there for administrative purposes to better the life of both Muslim and Christian
If he mixed politics with religion, it is because politicians use religion as a tool in politics. You accuse him of mixing politics with religion. What do you have to say to the "bishops" who wore clergy garments to a political event?
What do you have to say to northern governors who advised Tinubu to pick a Muslim running mate so they can campaign for him? What do you have to say to MURIC who said Yoruba Muslims shouldn't vote for a Christian in 2023?
The South is Christian dominated. All three regions of the South are dominated by Christians not only the SE. SS and SW are also Christian dominated. Yet they have not complained of Tinubu's emergence as a southern candidate. If Christians in the South think the way you and northern Muslims think, no southern Muslim will ever emerge as president or even candidate for that matter.
Maybe you should ask those who gave the advice what being a Muslim has to do with being voted for.
If govt is purely administrative, why do we have Sharia rule in 2/3 of states in the North?
Why does govt close down for Christian and Muslim holidays?
Why does govt pay for Hajj and other pilgrimage?
It is deceit to act as if religion does not play a role in our politics simply because it favours you. I hope you'll keep the same energy when it doesn't.
So many nothern states also have Muslim only governors and same faith governorship and no one raises eyebrows because it's obviously a question of numbers.
It is that same question of numbers that dictates that Christians should also be adequately represented on the national table since they have the numbers too.
A honest question. As a Muslim, would you vote for a Christian Christian ticket?
Re: Dàvid Ahmed Otaru: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Stop Insulting Christians In Nigeria by Igbojew: 10:26am On Sep 19, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Should the South also vote a minority Muslim from the South? The South belongs to Christians. Why should a Muslim represent us?
The way some of you think just shows how low your iq is.
You call the man names because he asks for what is right to be done concerning the group he represents which is what your principal had based his campaign on yet to say you're smarter
You don't know this people,always resort to abuses and insults when they don't have anything to offer.Later they will be quick to accuse Igbos what they are the one doing but am happy that people are beginning to see their true colours and their hypocritcs.It still like yesterday how MURIC was ranting all over the media that APC should not give Osibanjo presidential ticket or no South West state should vote a Christian as their governors that if it happens Yoruba Muslims will agitate but since Tinubu became the flag bearer of APC and went step forward to make Muslim his running mate suddenly MURIC have gone on a Sabbatical leave because he has achieved his agenda.I keep saying it that Yoruba Christians should better wake up because what their so called Yoruba Muslims brothers have in stock for them will be a child play compare to what Miyatti Allah have been using Fulani Herdsmen to do in this country all because their brother Buhari is the president of Nigeria.Where is Osibanjo after the emerging of Tinubu as the APC presidential candidate.............I am that Igbojew
Re: Dàvid Ahmed Otaru: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Stop Insulting Christians In Nigeria by OdefaGirl(f): 10:42am On Sep 19, 2022
He is very true..... For those who would read with open mind, I've come to see that people close up their hearts and heads this season.
Re: Dàvid Ahmed Otaru: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Stop Insulting Christians In Nigeria by Igbojew: 10:46am On Sep 19, 2022
Southern Christians and Northern Christians owe Igbos apology for allowing Muslims to used them to insults and abuse Igbos when Igbos warned the whole Nigerians about APC Muslims agenda before 2015 election but Christians and other minority religions allowed themselves to be deceived by APC and Muslims and it is about to repeat again through Tinubu Muslim/Muslim ticket and I hope Christians and minority religions will not allow Muslims to deceive them again................I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Dàvid Ahmed Otaru: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Stop Insulting Christians In Nigeria by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:24am On Sep 19, 2022
yyba:
Mumu PFN chairman, isn't democracy a matter of choice or is anyone forcing you to vote muslim / muslim ? Silly people claiming religious leaders everywhere angry

Bro! they are the winning part so is Very important that they are aware coz this weapon of hunger they are using on people to get vote is very deadly
Look at North that owns the power and see the level of poverty thier isni normal?

So let everyone speak so they will do the right thing
Re: Dàvid Ahmed Otaru: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Stop Insulting Christians In Nigeria by Newton2024: 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Based on your comment, you sound like a fanatic. It is fanatics that hate it when people say or believe what's contrary to theirs.
Be careful lest you end up a terrorist.
You're very close
yyba aka etrouble is already one. That's probably brother MUMURIC on Naraland. But shame awaits him and his fellow urchins and Islamic terrorists next year.
Re: Dàvid Ahmed Otaru: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Stop Insulting Christians In Nigeria by Don27tiky(m): 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
etrouble:
The idiot is named Ahmed oooo. Now, he is indirectly telling us that his parents who are Muslims, his uncle's, aunties, brothers, sisters, and cousins, some of whom are Muslims are now evil people who will kill him and destroy his business center called Church. He need mental evaluation
be honest. Do you believe Muslim in Nigeria will accept a Christian/Christian leadership? You and I know Muslim will never accept that. So why do you want Christians to accept this? There will be no peace in this country if that happens
Re: Dàvid Ahmed Otaru: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Stop Insulting Christians In Nigeria by ljoh: 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
Newton2024:
Muslim-Muslim Ticket is an insult taken too far. Can Tinubu, Shetima, MURIC, miyetti Allah, Fulani herdsmen, etc. ever accept christian-christian ticket? Double standard.

75% of Nigerians are Muslims so Muslim Muslim ticket makes sense
Re: Dàvid Ahmed Otaru: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Stop Insulting Christians In Nigeria by lagosrd: 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
yyba:

Your eyes will clear soon
Re: Dàvid Ahmed Otaru: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Stop Insulting Christians In Nigeria by lagosrd: 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
ljoh:

75% of Nigerians are Muslims so Muslim Muslim ticket makes sense

We agree but don't campaign to your Christains. Go to the north and campaign against christains too
Re: Dàvid Ahmed Otaru: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Stop Insulting Christians In Nigeria by ljoh: 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
lagosrd:

We agree but don't campaign to your Christains. Go to the north and campaign against christains too

Christians are minority in the North, they are not up to 8%
Re: Dàvid Ahmed Otaru: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Stop Insulting Christians In Nigeria by Demolakay: 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
[quote author=Haywhy3579 post=116800032]
Infact he is a foolish chairman who just want to deceived his congregation. A political party fielded Muslim / Muslim out of like 20 political party and he started yarning dust.
Also politics is a game of numbers and the evil pastor wants him to pick minority Christian from the north so that he will loose.
Even if he pick Christian this useless people will not still vote for him so I don’t understand the noise.
If u run a background check on the idiot u will see he is a self acclaimed pastor without any theological certificates. They just confer on themself various tittles.
When they mention Muslim/Muslim ticket is not good, my brothers who are Batifeld, tell them we are smarter than them.[/quote

Now dis is a perfect example of a senseless human being!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Law And Policy? / Wikileak's Revelation On Fuel Subsidy & Gej Corrupt Practices / Lagosians Spend N36bn On Owambe Annually - Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.