Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,902 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

2023:list Of Things Working Against Tinubu's Candidacy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023:list Of Things Working Against Tinubu's Candidacy (785 Views)

Federal High Court Dismisses Fourth Case Challenging Tinubu’s Candidacy / 2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023:list Of Things Working Against Tinubu's Candidacy by VOICEofORIENTAL: 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
People keep history, especially wrongs done to them in the past.

1.Tinubu's camp have forgotten so soon how he worked against the interest of his own sister,Mulikat Akande becoming speaker of house rep, years back.. PDP had zoned the speaker's slot to S/W.

Tinubu's party then, ACN worked for the emergence of tambuwal as speaker..he displeased his people to please the UNPLEASABLE NORTH.

Tinubu worked against Jonathan a southerner & mocked him as well in 2014/2015.He also did that to appease the UNPLEASABLE NORTH.

He mocked Obasanjo his own elder brother just to appease Buhari & the hausa/fulani stock.

Tinubu kicked out a sitting & performing governor Ambode, just to flex muscle

Tinubu refused to allow his younger brother OSIBANJO to emerge as apc's candidate.He even campaigned against OSIBANJO prior to the apc's primaries.

Tinubu refused to heed to the advice/cries of the NORTHERN CHRISTIANS for a balance ticket.

He also did this just to appease the UNPLEASABLE NORTH.

Today, where is tambuwal he worked for as against his own sister Mulikat Akande?...

when will Tinubu visit tambuwal he worked for?

today Tinubu has suddenly realized how good it is for charity to begin at home.

He now visits Obasanjo & Jonathan after mocking them.

Lessons: Don't fight & mock your brothers, sisters, elders,relatives, neighbors & the region you come from just to please your friends that afar.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023:list Of Things Working Against Tinubu's Candidacy by Bobloco: 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
T
Re: 2023:list Of Things Working Against Tinubu's Candidacy by stonemasonn: 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
Pleasing the north is now a norm for southern politicians. And can you blame them, politics is all about numbers.
Re: 2023:list Of Things Working Against Tinubu's Candidacy by Naijanascam: 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023:list Of Things Working Against Tinubu's Candidacy by PraizHim: 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
No be today

Re: 2023:list Of Things Working Against Tinubu's Candidacy by Obidient4life3: 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
stonemasonn:
Pleasing the north is now a norm for southern politicians. And can you blame them, politics is all about numbers.
The very reason Jonathan failed!

Jonathan used 3weeks to chase Boko Haram out of Nigeria meaning if he had closed his ears to the blackmail of the north Boko Haram would have not built such strength!

1 Like

Re: 2023:list Of Things Working Against Tinubu's Candidacy by AdamuKD: 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
grin
Tilinbu is about to meet his maker grin
Re: 2023:list Of Things Working Against Tinubu's Candidacy by VOICEofORIENTAL: 7:52pm On Sep 18, 2022
stonemasonn:
Yes politics is all about numbers but, our charity should begin at home at least.

How would you feel if your mother, sister or friend was Mulikat Akande or Ambode?

To me, the north benefited more from Tinubu's political gra gra than the southern part.

WHY?.. Tinubu had never & can never work against the interest of the north.

Tinubu can never mock or criticize a northern sitting president the way he mocked & criticized Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: 2023:list Of Things Working Against Tinubu's Candidacy by VOICEofORIENTAL: 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
Tilinbu is about to meet his maker grin
That's it.You can't eat your cake & have it.
Re: 2023:list Of Things Working Against Tinubu's Candidacy by michelz: 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
Firstly, can this get to front page?
Secondly, Tinubu has soiled his hands in the whole of South and should seek his votes from the North ONLY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023:list Of Things Working Against Tinubu's Candidacy by Okwyjesus(m): 8:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
stonemasonn:

Somehow l love the fact that Obi is not rolling on the ground for them in the name of president.

The north now feels power begins and end with them. Tinubu should know you cannot please them absolutely
Re: 2023:list Of Things Working Against Tinubu's Candidacy by Tinubuadvocate: 8:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
Pointless irrelevant topic.
Re: 2023:list Of Things Working Against Tinubu's Candidacy by DamnnNiggarr: 8:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
shocked

I really do not know why people are still campaigning for this man called Tinubu.

Imagine Tinubu trying to rescue Nigerians from Tinubu grin grin grin

Most a time, I don't really understand the basis of Tinubu's campaign, I must tell you.

Is God Not Wonderful?

Re: 2023:list Of Things Working Against Tinubu's Candidacy by VOICEofORIENTAL: 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
PraizHim:
No be today
Beside the drug,age & health issues how would you feel if your father, uncle, brother, friend or business partner was Ambode the performing sitting governor he kicked out without no viable reason?

Or how would you feel if Mulikat Akande was your mother, sister,aunty or your good family friend when she was denied the speakership position that was zoned to her region,S/W?
Re: 2023:list Of Things Working Against Tinubu's Candidacy by VOICEofORIENTAL: 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Pointless irrelevant topic.
My dear,no matter how pointless it may seem to you we should try harder to make our charity begins at home.

Despising, mocking & fighting your own elders, brothers, sisters & neighbors just to please your far away friends,is not the wise thing to do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023:list Of Things Working Against Tinubu's Candidacy by TimFisher2: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
People keep history, especially wrongs done to them in the past.

grin grin grin

Young man why are you speaking fast fast

Please take it easy, breath in and out and take some water

I am Obidient... But my spirit tells me that you a full-fledged Agbadorian

Check the toilet pls..you left something there
Re: 2023:list Of Things Working Against Tinubu's Candidacy by VOICEofORIENTAL: 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
Obidient4life3:

The very reason Jonathan failed!

Jonathan used 3weeks to chase Boko Haram out of Nigeria meaning if he had closed his ears to the blackmail of the north Boko Haram would have not built such strength!
Exactly my point!
If you focus on pleasing them you would certainly miss the points.

Just be focused on the project called Nigeria.
Re: 2023:list Of Things Working Against Tinubu's Candidacy by VOICEofORIENTAL: 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
michelz:
Firstly, can this get to front page?
Secondly, Tinubu has soiled his hands in the whole of South and should seek his votes from the North ONLY.
Well the mods will decide that.

As for where to seek for votes,he can seek for votes from Nigerians only if Nigerians are ready to forsake his past misdeeds.
Re: 2023:list Of Things Working Against Tinubu's Candidacy by VOICEofORIENTAL: 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Somehow l love the fact that Obi is not rolling on the ground for them in the name of president.

The north now feels power begins and end with them. Tinubu should know you cannot please them absolutely
Just look at what they did to Wike.

Just look at how they are trying to betray the South to North power rotation.

Just look at what they are doing to Tinubu at the moment.

In 2015, they didn't remember that he had certificate,drug & other issues they're slaying him with today.
Re: 2023:list Of Things Working Against Tinubu's Candidacy by VOICEofORIENTAL: 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

I really do not know why people are still campaigning for this man called Tinubu.

Imagine Tinubu trying to rescue Nigerians from Tinubu grin grin grin

Most a time, I don't really understand the basis of Tinubu's campaign, I must tell you.

Is God Not Wonderful?
Well,my anger is when will our southern politicians learn from this CATASTROPHIC ERRANDS.

Look at the nonsense Uzodimma is doing in my home state of Imo?

He just want to be in the good books of buhari.

This is the same nonsense orji uzor kalu did by giving them Lokpanta.

Go to Lokpanta today & see how dirty & notorious it has become.
Re: 2023:list Of Things Working Against Tinubu's Candidacy by VOICEofORIENTAL: 10:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
TimFisher2:

grin grin grin

Young man why are you speaking fast fast

Please take it easy, breath in and out and take some water

I am Obidient... But my spirit tells me that you a full-fledged Agbadorian

Check the toilet pls..you left something there
Your spirit maybe deceiving you, because I'm more obidient than you.

Having said that, I'm angry the way our southern politicians venerates the northern politicians more than their own southern brothers.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Case Not Over, We’ll Exploit Appropriate Legal Options – Malami / 15000 Pdp Members In Sokoto Decamp To Apc / Anambra Monarchs Back Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.