Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Doyin, Eloswag And Chomzy Finally Left Big Brother Naija House - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Doyin, Eloswag And Chomzy Finally Left Big Brother Naija House (25805 Views)

BBNaija: Evicted Housemates - Chomzy, Doyin, Eloswag Return To Level Up House / BBnaija: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Eloswag And Others / BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin, Eloswag And Chomzy Finally Left Big Brother Naija House by Freshgrace4life(f): 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
For this life na only you waka come , 3 of dem wey dey give fake eviction still nominate themselves again , this life no balance.
Re: Doyin, Eloswag And Chomzy Finally Left Big Brother Naija House by OfficialP: 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
motionarena:
Ooh

Forgot the show still existed.
Nairaland don't give us regular updates unlike previous editions

Thats a good sign. Youths are more focused on the election than before

2 Likes

Re: Doyin, Eloswag And Chomzy Finally Left Big Brother Naija House by lastchild: 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
So this show is still on. This year's edition is wack, it didn't get plenty viewership.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin, Eloswag And Chomzy Finally Left Big Brother Naija House by CurrentSamuel(m): 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
I pity those of you wasting time with this big brother thing. Unless you are making money with on your blog
Re: Doyin, Eloswag And Chomzy Finally Left Big Brother Naija House by AKWATGOLD1(m): 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
But the trio were dancing like say they have lifeline in BbNaija party party yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin, Eloswag And Chomzy Finally Left Big Brother Naija House by Maj196(m): 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
This year's Big brother is the dumbest and most boring. Wtf

2 Likes

Re: Doyin, Eloswag And Chomzy Finally Left Big Brother Naija House by Herobaba: 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
anselm791:

Elections are not won on social media, haven’t you heard?

Apparently, BBN voting is done online.

1 Like

Re: Doyin, Eloswag And Chomzy Finally Left Big Brother Naija House by money121(m): 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
mperornero:
cool so Obidient people didn’t vote for him?? This is not a good sign.
You dey mind them cheesy cheesy
Re: Doyin, Eloswag And Chomzy Finally Left Big Brother Naija House by AwkaFinest: 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
mperornero:

Re: Doyin, Eloswag And Chomzy Finally Left Big Brother Naija House by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
noble71:
shocked
Good bye to them.

Vote Peter Obi for President.

Meanwhile at a good rate sell your Pi to us.

What's yours rate. I get am flenty.
Re: Doyin, Eloswag And Chomzy Finally Left Big Brother Naija House by omoredia: 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2022
BigDick70inch:
Lesson for ELOSWAG......u don't bring politics to everything.....

I'm neither voting TINUBU,ATIKU NOR PETER OBI.....

The biggest fooI are those that will not get involved in something that affects them the most. Bro u are Indeed a fooI

2 Likes

Re: Doyin, Eloswag And Chomzy Finally Left Big Brother Naija House by moshino(m): 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
Neddstark:
Eloswag, the Obedient and Useless.
Next time keep politics out of Big Brother's house.
If you like, shout Obidient up and down. It is either Atiku or Tinubu that will be president of this republic.

It will be better for even a rat or cockroach to be president of Nigeria, than for tinubu to be allowed anywhere near Aso Rock.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin, Eloswag And Chomzy Finally Left Big Brother Naija House by wwwihy: 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
moshino:

It will better for even a rat or cockroach to be president of Nigeria, than for tinubu to be allowed anywhere near Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Doyin, Eloswag And Chomzy Finally Left Big Brother Naija House by NaijaCover(m): 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
Cha E!
Re: Doyin, Eloswag And Chomzy Finally Left Big Brother Naija House by SuperBlack: 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
mperornero:

Childish

1 Like

Re: Doyin, Eloswag And Chomzy Finally Left Big Brother Naija House by Tomek09(m): 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
Eloswag lost after identifying with Obidients.
Re: Doyin, Eloswag And Chomzy Finally Left Big Brother Naija House by moshino(m): 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
[quote author=wwwihy post=116791348][/quote]

So ignorant and naive! Anybody can add a text to any picture, and try to confuse fools it is real. Show the audio please.

Meanwhile...

APC defrosted a corpse from the mortuary as their presidential candidate. GOD FORBID!

Re: Doyin, Eloswag And Chomzy Finally Left Big Brother Naija House by BigDick70inch(m): 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
omoredia:

The biggest fooI are those that will not get involved in something that affects them the most. Bro u are Indeed a fooI

Yo pop is the biggest Fool bro....
Re: Doyin, Eloswag And Chomzy Finally Left Big Brother Naija House by Strongdickfresh: 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
BBNaija votes has no connection with 2023 presidential election.

Comparing BBNaija votes/eviction to 2023 presidential election is laughable. It is a sign of weakness on part of Tinubu/APC urchins.
Re: Doyin, Eloswag And Chomzy Finally Left Big Brother Naija House by BABANGBALI: 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
Thank God o,now I will no longer perceive mouth and body odours again from my TV. They nearly killed me
Re: Doyin, Eloswag And Chomzy Finally Left Big Brother Naija House by noble71(m): 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
TheGiftedOne:

What's yours rate. I get am flenty.
#165/Pi at the moment
Re: Doyin, Eloswag And Chomzy Finally Left Big Brother Naija House by Chi133(f): 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
sondeis:
Make dem finish on time sef
I import laptop and sell at a cheaper rate incase you want.
Re: Doyin, Eloswag And Chomzy Finally Left Big Brother Naija House by TimeArena1(f): 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
All the best to the evicted housemates.. They all gave us a great show
Re: Doyin, Eloswag And Chomzy Finally Left Big Brother Naija House by AllDModsAreMaad: 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
Neddstark:
Eloswag, the Obedient and Useless.
Next time keep politics out of Big Brother's house.
If you like, shout Obidient up and down. It is either Atiku or Tinubu that will be president of this republic.

E go clear for your eyes na.

What is y biz with that show?
You think say na everybody get time to waste on such show?
This has got to be the most boring season.
Re: Doyin, Eloswag And Chomzy Finally Left Big Brother Naija House by abokikhalifa: 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
scrupulousblog:
Because we don't watch such perverted show

You fools will always come up with one silly excuse. I thought you guys wanted to use this to text your obidient movement at first ? Now you don't watch this perverted show
Re: Doyin, Eloswag And Chomzy Finally Left Big Brother Naija House by Truthdeypain: 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
BigDick70inch:
Lesson for ELOSWAG......u don't bring politics to everything.....

I'm neither voting TINUBU,ATIKU NOR PETER OBI.....

Nobody cares.
Re: Doyin, Eloswag And Chomzy Finally Left Big Brother Naija House by Truthdeypain: 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
abokikhalifa:

You fools will always come up with one silly excuse. I thought you guys wanted to use this to text your obidient movement at first ? Now you don't watch this perverted show

Aboki sumonu! Na BBN be the Election we dey wait for, Ode Omo!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) / AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria / BBNaija: Esther Becomes The First Female Head Of House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.