Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,946 members, 7,810,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

15-Year-Old Ethan Nwaneri Becomes Youngest Premier League Player In History - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 15-Year-Old Ethan Nwaneri Becomes Youngest Premier League Player In History (49724 Views)

Ansu Fati Becomes Youngest Goalscorer In UCL History At 17 Years / 15-year-old Coco Gauff Becomes Youngest To Win WTA Title In 42 Years (Photos) / Fulham’s Elliott Becomes Youngest Premier League Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Ethan Nwaneri Becomes Youngest Premier League Player In History by favour32(m): 12:37am On Sep 19, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
When will Aboki make us proud naa undecided

Only yoruba and igbo dominating Abroad

So if Nigeria was only North people
This country will look like Sudan.

Aboki get sense die pass both Yoruba and Igbo.
You know why?
Aboki make una endlessly busy with fighting each other online and offline as Aboki dey top politically.
Re: 15-Year-Old Ethan Nwaneri Becomes Youngest Premier League Player In History by wisdomkid: 12:38am On Sep 19, 2022
nkemoma:
We know how Arsenal youngsters end up...

Winning nothing with em and jumping ship to bigger clubs

Atleast the money the youngsters make, without winning trophies, Hope any member of your family can boost of it?

PEACE and LOVE

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Ethan Nwaneri Becomes Youngest Premier League Player In History by favour32(m): 12:43am On Sep 19, 2022
sacajawea:
Everyday it's Younger and younger
Records get broken...
E get where e dey reach.
Re: 15-Year-Old Ethan Nwaneri Becomes Youngest Premier League Player In History by Masterito(m): 12:45am On Sep 19, 2022
Yet they have a better career than you.
nkemoma:

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Ethan Nwaneri Becomes Youngest Premier League Player In History by generalwo(m): 12:53am On Sep 19, 2022
nkemoma:

...... E dey pain you abi? Jealousy
Re: 15-Year-Old Ethan Nwaneri Becomes Youngest Premier League Player In History by generalwo(m): 12:56am On Sep 19, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

.... Ahmed Musa is neither yoruba nor igbo.... Celestine babayaro is neither hausa nor igbo.... There are alot of people from other parts of Nigeria making Nigeria proud.... Evans the kidnapper is an igbo man..... Huspuppy abi hush bingo is a yoruba man..... So no be only yoruba and igbo dey dominate abroad.... Una still join werin spoil the country like this..... If them no dey cut people head for igbo land.... One old yoruba man go dey plan how to feed Nigerian youthz with agado

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Ethan Nwaneri Becomes Youngest Premier League Player In History by generalwo(m): 12:58am On Sep 19, 2022
RuddyFusion:
Another Biafran
... Just like Evans the kidnapper and that lesbian insulting queen Elizabeth... I don forget the homo name sef

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Ethan Nwaneri Becomes Youngest Premier League Player In History by Ikemba007: 1:11am On Sep 19, 2022
It depends on what you set out to dominate.

SultanOfPuna:

Re: 15-Year-Old Ethan Nwaneri Becomes Youngest Premier League Player In History by Fearyourcreator: 1:40am On Sep 19, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

A northerner from Nigeria is the richest Blackman

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Ethan Nwaneri Becomes Youngest Premier League Player In History by ThatsONYI: 2:36am On Sep 19, 2022
Fr33born:
Fifteen-year-old England-born Nigerian, Ethan Chidiebere Nwaneri became the youngest player in Premier League history when he came on as a substitute for Arsenal as they returned to the top of the Premier League with a comfortable 3-0 win at Brentford on Sunday.

Nwaneri, who is 15 years and 181 days old, came on in the second minute of stoppage time, the first player under 16 to play in the competition. Harvey Elliott, now at Liverpool, previously held the record at 16 years and 30 days when he played for Fulham in 2019.

Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta said: “He has trained a couple of times with us and I had a feeling yesterday that if the opportunity came I would do it.

“I think it sends a strong message about who we are as a club. I told him yesterday he would be with us and he had to be ready. He is ready. When he went on I said: ‘Congratulations and enjoy it.’

“We want to give opportunities. When there is talent and personality and when players love what they do, and when they have no fear, the doors are open for them to explore where they can go.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/sep/18/arsenals-ethan-nwaneri-becomes-youngest-premier-league-player-at-15

shocked

15?? Wow, looks older than me.
And here I am, working overnight in a bakery.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Ethan Nwaneri Becomes Youngest Premier League Player In History by Kingozymandias(m): 2:40am On Sep 19, 2022
shortIGBOman:

How does South East look like now? That Region is tiny and the only underdeveloped Region in this Country. With zero economy VALUE. They depends on the North, West and South South for their survival. grin grin grin

Na that region dey draw Nigeria backward. grin
Rule 2

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala mukina2 rocktation justwise oam4j nlfpmoɗ
Re: 15-Year-Old Ethan Nwaneri Becomes Youngest Premier League Player In History by Kingozymandias(m): 2:41am On Sep 19, 2022
Alajiki:

Oduduwailers = Yoruba
Pigs = Igbo

Thank you for the classification.
Rule 2
Re: 15-Year-Old Ethan Nwaneri Becomes Youngest Premier League Player In History by Nobody: 3:15am On Sep 19, 2022
Thanks God for you, most of your agemates in Nigeria are trekking from pillar to post in the name of someone who is looking for an opportunity to get richer
Re: 15-Year-Old Ethan Nwaneri Becomes Youngest Premier League Player In History by Dcaliphate(m): 3:32am On Sep 19, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

grin grin grin u no lie sha
Re: 15-Year-Old Ethan Nwaneri Becomes Youngest Premier League Player In History by phemmyfour: 4:24am On Sep 19, 2022
TheSuperb:
Nice one. Congrats to him.
If he wasn't born in England, they would have doubted that he is 15 because he is from Africa and a Nigerian.
He's British, knew nothing about this part of the world
Re: 15-Year-Old Ethan Nwaneri Becomes Youngest Premier League Player In History by Antivirus92(m): 4:28am On Sep 19, 2022
generalwo:
.... Ahmed Musa is neither yoruba nor igbo.... Celestine babayaro is neither hausa nor igbo.... There are alot of people from other parts of Nigeria making Nigeria proud.... Evans the kidnapper is an igbo man..... Huspuppy abi hush bingo is a yoruba man..... So no be only yoruba and igbo dey dominate abroad.... Una still join werin spoil the country like this..... If them no dey cut people head for igbo land.... One old yoruba man go dey plan how to feed Nigerian youthz with agado
Celestine babayaro is Igbo...
Re: 15-Year-Old Ethan Nwaneri Becomes Youngest Premier League Player In History by assholemods: 4:34am On Sep 19, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

I know! There will always be people without sense making tribalistic comments.
Re: 15-Year-Old Ethan Nwaneri Becomes Youngest Premier League Player In History by 9gerian: 4:50am On Sep 19, 2022
Great news. Congratulations boy!

Fr33born:
Fifteen-year-old England-born Nigerian, Ethan Chidiebere Nwaneri became the youngest player in Premier League history when he came on as a substitute for Arsenal as they returned to the top of the Premier League with a comfortable 3-0 win at Brentford on Sunday.

Nwaneri, who is 15 years and 181 days old, came on in the second minute of stoppage time, the first player under 16 to play in the competition. Harvey Elliott, now at Liverpool, previously held the record at 16 years and 30 days when he played for Fulham in 2019.

Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta said: “He has trained a couple of times with us and I had a feeling yesterday that if the opportunity came I would do it.

“I think it sends a strong message about who we are as a club. I told him yesterday he would be with us and he had to be ready. He is ready. When he went on I said: ‘Congratulations and enjoy it.’

“We want to give opportunities. When there is talent and personality and when players love what they do, and when they have no fear, the doors are open for them to explore where they can go.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/sep/18/arsenals-ethan-nwaneri-becomes-youngest-premier-league-player-at-15
Re: 15-Year-Old Ethan Nwaneri Becomes Youngest Premier League Player In History by nkemoma(m): 5:01am On Sep 19, 2022
Masterito:
Yet they have a better career than you.

And your dad I think
Re: 15-Year-Old Ethan Nwaneri Becomes Youngest Premier League Player In History by KosiGee(m): 5:40am On Sep 19, 2022
I wonder if this boy is related to former super eagle’s player Obinna Nwaneri.
Re: 15-Year-Old Ethan Nwaneri Becomes Youngest Premier League Player In History by Godistruth: 6:39am On Sep 19, 2022
Just imagine if over 5 million of this unique race wasn’t wiped away in a genocide, Britain and other tribes in Nigeria wasn’t just scared of their resources they were majorly scared about their personality. Take it or leave it the Igbo man won’t just be the president of Nigeria, I can assure you on the name of God in the nearest future an Igbo man will become president of the world.

#Genocidechallenge.
Re: 15-Year-Old Ethan Nwaneri Becomes Youngest Premier League Player In History by Oejozeff(m): 7:28am On Sep 19, 2022
I'm sorry guys for poping in.
You guys have been supporting me from day one.
Guys please check out the animation I did recently with my PC (laptop) and please don't forget to comment, I believe you guys comment will improve me cry cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv1TG1wUzWE
Re: 15-Year-Old Ethan Nwaneri Becomes Youngest Premier League Player In History by dangermouse(m): 8:01am On Sep 19, 2022
TheSuperb:
Nice one. Congrats to him.
If he wasn't born in England, they would have doubted that he is 15 because he is from Africa and a Nigerian.

Mere l ooking at his pics, no sane person would soubt his age...
Re: 15-Year-Old Ethan Nwaneri Becomes Youngest Premier League Player In History by Alajiki(m): 8:15am On Sep 19, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Rule 2
Seun Mynd4 lalasticlalà mukiŋa2 rocktatioŋ justwisè óam4j nlfpmoɗ

You're the apt definition of daftness.

I only reproduced what your fellow zombidient wrote.

Na so e pain you?
Re: 15-Year-Old Ethan Nwaneri Becomes Youngest Premier League Player In History by clydecarson(m): 8:16am On Sep 19, 2022
arantess:

nigeria has really shown you pepper, sorry oh

Wetin concern Nigeria and what I wrote,smh
Re: 15-Year-Old Ethan Nwaneri Becomes Youngest Premier League Player In History by BeanmanX(m): 9:00am On Sep 19, 2022
Congrats kiddo!...
Re: 15-Year-Old Ethan Nwaneri Becomes Youngest Premier League Player In History by HITsquad: 9:19am On Sep 19, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Lmaooo dude... And to make it worse, Aboki have more population than the rest. Talking about big for nothing!
Re: 15-Year-Old Ethan Nwaneri Becomes Youngest Premier League Player In History by Kingozymandias(m): 9:27am On Sep 19, 2022
Alajiki:

You're the apt definition of daftness.

I only reproduced what your fellow zombidient wrote.

Na so e pain you?

Rule 2
Re: 15-Year-Old Ethan Nwaneri Becomes Youngest Premier League Player In History by Softmirror: 9:32am On Sep 19, 2022
cry RACISM grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Ethan Nwaneri Becomes Youngest Premier League Player In History by Lbabyheavens01(m): 9:40am On Sep 19, 2022
Wow congratulations
Fr33born:

Re: 15-Year-Old Ethan Nwaneri Becomes Youngest Premier League Player In History by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
SlayerofSatan:
If he was born in England then he's not from Africa and he's not a Nigerian

You mean someone born in England by Nigerian parents isn't a Nigerian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa To Complete Turkish Move From Kano Pillars This Week / Chelsea Players Salaries 2017-2018 (Player Contracts Revealed) / Fan To Tony Elumelu: 'Buy Manchester United' - He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.