Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,819 members, 7,841,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Poverty Is Gradually Pushing Christian Brothers Into Yahoo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Poverty Is Gradually Pushing Christian Brothers Into Yahoo (190 Views)

Christian Brothers And Sisters - Please Advice. / Poverty Is Why Many People Are Religious And Churchy - Reno Omokri / Facebook Is Gradually Becoming Unsafe For Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poverty Is Gradually Pushing Christian Brothers Into Yahoo by Jlilprince(m): 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
One of the greatest weapon Satan uses against believers is not Immorality but Poverty

Poverty will cause a believer to consider and give in to unpleasant offers when pressures hit on every side

I was pained when the Man of God apostle Selman shared a story of a couple who where in deep financial crisis;

The lady confided in her boss for assistance, the boss offered to assist but only if she was willing to lye with him. The boss clearly knows she's a married woman but still has the face to ask such.

The lady got home and shared what happened with her husband. The husband was furious. He even cursed the boss for such evil intentions.

Time went on and things got really worse.
They even struggled to feed as a couple

Now you won't believe what happened

The same husband who was cursing his wive's boss had to call his wife to consider her bosses offer.
They agreed as a couple and eventually gave in.

The lady eventually resigned shortly afterward due to her no longer being comfortable seeing her boss each day at her place of work.

Though she resigned but the deed was already done. These are not unbelievers.

A cousin of mine who is spirit filled and tongue speaking, who challenges me most at times in terms of spirituality and spiritual gifts just shook my spirit recently.

It was confirmed that he is now into cyber-crime popularly known as Yahoo yahoo. My heart almost melted because the same was the case of my course mate from the school I graduated from who was in the fellowship - a vibrant brother in the Lord.

First my course mate now my cousin?

The Holy scripture tells us not to be ignorant of the devices of the devil(2cor 2:11)

If we are well supported as believers then there will be no room for Satan.

I strongly believe that having a high income skill will give believers an advantage in terms of their finances.

I also believe that having more than one stream of income would greatly help every believer to have better living standards.

The Online space is a very great platform for learning and improving oneself

You can actually work with foreign companies and earn in dollars from the comfort of your home without any startup capital.

I discovered this few months ago and it has been a great means of support.

I will be hosting a FREE training where I will be teaching and sharing my knowledge specifically on a company known as Amazon.

This training will be held on whatsapp

However, I need just 20 interested persons that are willing to learn for this FREE training. If you're fast enough, you can preserve a seat for yourself by sending a message to my private WhatsApp number below in my signature section

In this FREE training, You will learn the Secrets most people are ignorant of concerning work from Home jobs and this will pay you for life.
Send me a DM now. WhatsApp number in the signature below.

See you in the training…
Re: Poverty Is Gradually Pushing Christian Brothers Into Yahoo by fman(m): 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
From your write-up
There is no difference between you and Yahoo boys!!
Infact you be Yahoo boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poverty Is Gradually Pushing Christian Brothers Into Yahoo by Jlilprince(m): 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
fman:
From your write-up
There is no difference between you and Yahoo boys!!
Infact you be Yahoo boy.

You are a wonderful person
And I won't judge you for having this kind of mindset.

It is the lack of knowledge that keeps people in the dark and it is the right knowledge that many are lacking today.
Re: Poverty Is Gradually Pushing Christian Brothers Into Yahoo by fman(m): 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
Jlilprince:

You are a wonderful person
And I won't judge you for having this kind of mindset.

It is the lack of knowledge that keeps people in the dark and it is the right knowledge that many are lacking today.
Really?
Re: Poverty Is Gradually Pushing Christian Brothers Into Yahoo by Kingpin1000: 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
Poverty cannot push anyone into Yahoo.
Re: Poverty Is Gradually Pushing Christian Brothers Into Yahoo by GRACEGLORY: 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
Poverty is simply a function of the absence of creativity. You’ve got the mind of Christ, use it.

◄ 1 Corinthians 2:16c ►
But we have the mind of Christ.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Catholic Bishop Reopens Fr Mbaka's Adoration Ministry / Exposing Demonic Operations III / 30 Bible Verses For Depression And Loneliness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.