Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

I Want To Import Laptops From China - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Want To Import Laptops From China (15328 Views)

NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA / Learn How To Import Cheap Products From China, Uk And Usa Right Here In Nigeria / Foreign Website To Import Cheap Black Berry Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Import Laptops From China by durell(m): 11:38am On Aug 12, 2011
Please, humble members of the house, I want to enter the world of importation, to start importing laptops first from china, am trying to have a deal with some companies over there getting all their quotations. What else am I suppose to know before doing it?
Re: I Want To Import Laptops From China by Greenpro: 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2011
Be careful with this business, china 'things' are become worrisome for Nigerians because of their poor quality production and durability. If you want to do business let quality drive your business and customers will come for you. ok

1 Like

Re: I Want To Import Laptops From China by durell(m): 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2011
Thanks for the post. I appreciate it. But what I wanted what all that I need to enter the import market from china.
Re: I Want To Import Laptops From China by liujenny(f): 8:29am On Aug 14, 2011
Be careful with this business, china 'things' are become worrisome for Nigerians because of their poor quality production and durability. If you want to do business let quality drive your business and customers will come for you. ok

--------------------------------
plz, why UK, USA, and alllllll the worldwide countries by from china ,but only nigerians always complain?

one cent money,one cent quality!
Re: I Want To Import Laptops From China by liujenny(f): 8:36am On Aug 14, 2011
Thanks for the post. I appreciate it. But what I wanted what all that I need to enter the import market from china.
-----------------------
the prices for original laptops are almost the same as the same technical parameters laptop in US. no diffirent.

i think you are talking about the secend hand or chinese brand.

maybe you can try second hard. chinese brand you should be careful, because or our voltage is stable, and not always power off.you should ask well from the seller.

and its good to find a responsible agent in china, to check the quality, my advise.
Re: I Want To Import Laptops From China by USABizMan(m): 9:01am On Aug 14, 2011
I can not give advice on how to get your China laptops into the market but I can offer advice on trying to stay clear from them. It is true that I can buy Chinese mini-laptops for about $55 USD or $9,075 nira. But, the customer will be able to tell the difference right away. The memory, hard drive, and software will not be there in comparison to regular laptop. Also, it is very hard to find someone to service the China laptop as they can be cheaply made at times. I would spend a little extra time trying to find a good source from the United States. I have dealt greatly with laptops and memory and have grown to know what my friends in Nigeria demand as a quality product. Do not look for a quick dollar and ruin your business long term.

Good luck.
Re: I Want To Import Laptops From China by durell(m): 10:14am On Aug 14, 2011
@USABIZ Man! I really appreciate ur post. Yea, I really tink it will ruin my biz. I will really need ur help of any source in US where I can get them cheap! My inbox is somobini@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Import Laptops From China by liujenny(f): 10:19am On Aug 14, 2011
55 USD?  ,  as a chinese i can promise you no have 55 USD can be found in any part of china,
my note book dell. its 375USD. original one.brandy new.

and also should plus the air forwarder again.

try second hand,

Re: I Want To Import Laptops From China by mjconcept(m): 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2011
Come and i will show you how to go into laptop importation business with just #18000+ and make one million within six months.
Come and discover how a 18 years old boy make cool money from laptop importation.To learn more visit www.facebook.com/michaelanayo for more,remember chances like this rare and hard to find.
DONT BE A THOMAS.
Re: I Want To Import Laptops From China by USABizMan(m): 8:04pm On Aug 14, 2011
LiuJenny,

I was not speaking of regular name brand mini laptops. I am well aware that the name brand ones are more costly. I can assure you though however, that the "off brand" mini Chineese laptops I can get for $55USD. These are not Dell, HP, or any brand name. These are simply cheap made laptops and the market is very plentiful of them.

For those of you that have an interest in buying a couple laptops for resale, you can email me at nest9@yahoo.com You can also rest assured that I am well aware of a good scammer so please do not waste my time. I also do not recommend any new person getting into business purchase large amount of items from someone you do not know. Purchase one or two items to make sure the deal will go through. This way you can build a relationship. Also be very leary of those who "promise" you to make any amount of money. Business is a risk and if someone knew how to make "all the money" they would not need to try and get you invlolved! If you contact me please put Nairaland as a reference and please tell me your username on here. I will not resond if you do not provide your username.
Re: I Want To Import Laptops From China by liujenny(f): 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2011
grin i understand now. grin

i dont do laptop business with nigerians. thats why im shocked by "55usd, "

good luck guys!
Re: I Want To Import Laptops From China by planet4sure(m): 11:20pm On Mar 24, 2012
DEAR FRIEND AM ABIODUN BY NAME, AM ALSO INTO COMPUTER PRODUCT WHICH I IMPORT DIRECTLY FROM CHINA TRUE www.globalsource.com [VERIFIED MANUFACTURER], ONE THING YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT CHINA PRODUCT IS THAT, IT IS YOU WHO WILL TELL THEM WHAT QUALITY YOU WANT....IF YOU WANT TO START THIS BUSINESS, YOU REALLY HAVE TO BE CAREFUL COS THERE ARE LOTS OF SCAMS OUT THERE, TO START GETTING QUOTATION YOU WILL NEED A PROFESSIONAL WEB MAIL ACCOUNT NOT YAHOO.COM GMAIL.COM COS THEY DONT ACCEPT IT ON GLOBAL SOURCES FOR MORE INFO CONTACT ME ON planet4sure@gmail.com....tell:08064099124
Re: I Want To Import Laptops From China by abbas2(m): 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2012
Hello, you can contact me on 08035397819 or 08071540827.You can start importation with less than 10,000 naira only.I will send you a book that will reveal all the secrets of importation generally without tears.Call me.
Re: I Want To Import Laptops From China by pyneapples: 9:50am On May 24, 2012
Importing from China is this SIMPLE [/b]and [b]SAFE:

CRAFT TRADE CONSULT (CTCN) has offices in Nigeria and China and can handle all sourcing and outsourcing services. Visit us at www.crafttradeconsult.com. You can also call our hotline 08100 4444 09. and ask to speak with a Trade Manager.
Our Nigerian office is at 3rd Floor, Wuraola House, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
We will give you best services at the lowest price. All you have to do is tell us, and we will import everything you need. [b]No stress!
grin
Re: I Want To Import Laptops From China by lucy888: 10:43am On Jul 04, 2012
hello, iam from china.In fact there are many good quality goods in china.We must discriminate .For example,many product export to USA.UK.Japanese and so on.I work in a foreign trade company.if you intrust me pls contact with me.my e-mail:b-junmei@hotmail.com
Re: I Want To Import Laptops From China by susy1613(f): 8:01pm On Aug 25, 2012
u cannot buy any laptop in china for $55, even it's fairly used, at most the price of laptop depends on the laptop specification and brand.So dont believe anybody telling that kind of price. They just want to deceive you.

Goodluck.
Re: I Want To Import Laptops From China by susy1613(f): 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2012
Hi there. I am SUSY from Philippines based in China and I am offering a service if you want to purchase directly from factories in China. I can provide you with a reliable and professional sourcing option.
1. Locate factories that have equipment and talent that matches your needs.
2. Determine which factories or suppliers will meet deadlines and provide efficient service.
3. Negotiate good prices.
4. Place orders, handle currency issues and pay suppliers.
5. Inspect factories for quality and ethical practices.
6. Inspect your finished goods before they’re shipped to you.

Whether you are currently sourcing from China or this is your first time, I am confident I can offer you an exciting new avenue into the world of direct purchasing from China. Contact me to discuss the possibilities in more details.

Best Regards
SUSY
email: susy_evstrading.com

1 Like

Re: I Want To Import Laptops From China by susy1613(f): 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2012
Hi there. I am SUSY from Philippines based in China and I am offering a service if you want to purchase directly from factories in China. I can provide you with a reliable and professional sourcing option.
2. Determine which factories or suppliers will meet deadlines and provide efficient service.

Whether you are currently sourcing from China or this is your first time, I am confident I can offer you an exciting new avenue into the world of direct purchasing from China. Contact me to discuss the possibilities in more details.

Best Regards
SUSY
email: susy_evstrading@hotmail.com
Re: I Want To Import Laptops From China by TechRev: 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2012
@Op look well oohh before you risk your cash. Dont trust these chinese people. Most of them are scammers. They are as fraudulent as Nigerians. My friend ordered for harddisks and till today the seller (chinese) never sent it. There are so many other stories. Another person ordered 8gig usb disks, it came but you can only use 1.7gig, so effectively he was sold 1.7gig flashdrive at cost of 8gig.

[size=14pt]Beware of CHINESE fraudsters[/size]

Nough said.

I advice you to buy used laptops from US or Europe, they sell hot as well.
Re: I Want To Import Laptops From China by oliverjiad(m): 10:30am On Oct 11, 2013
i am a licence customs clearing and forwarding agent you can contact me for clearing job at any of the port nationwide

rajibabajide@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Import Laptops From China by njcdrich: 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
@USABIZMAN. My I will need the direction to get the cheap laptop. My email: njcdrich@gmail.com or njc4compassion.com. Thanks.
Re: I Want To Import Laptops From China by stanvesco(m): 6:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
susy1613:

Best Regards
SUSY
email: susy_evstrading.com

do u still offer dis service

(1) (Reply)

Powerbank Business | Side Hustle | Passive Income / How Much Does It Cost To Publish Magazine? / Nysot Cleaning Services (look Inside)....bn 2291230

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.