Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Kids Seen Trying To Buy Something With Money Cut Out A Texbook. Pics And Video. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kids Seen Trying To Buy Something With Money Cut Out A Texbook. Pics And Video. (2396 Views)

Kids Seen Crying After Their Favorite Zee World Character Died (VIDEO) / Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) / Best Chemistry Texbook For O'levels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kids Seen Trying To Buy Something With Money Cut Out A Texbook. Pics And Video. by Viraltrends123: 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2022

Video of two kids is going viral on the internet as they were seen trying to buy golden morn with fake money they cut out of a textbook.

The

Watch video here: https://youtube.com/shorts/eQ_XERC2GEE?feature=share

1 Like

Re: Kids Seen Trying To Buy Something With Money Cut Out A Texbook. Pics And Video. by eyenogoquiet(m): 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
Funny but not funny,

1 Like

Re: Kids Seen Trying To Buy Something With Money Cut Out A Texbook. Pics And Video. by Viraltrends123: 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
eyenogoquiet:
Funny but not funny,
Verrry funnny
Re: Kids Seen Trying To Buy Something With Money Cut Out A Texbook. Pics And Video. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
Blaxhex Culer And mosdii did more than this
Re: Kids Seen Trying To Buy Something With Money Cut Out A Texbook. Pics And Video. by Culer: 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
Rozross:
Arr you ok

I'm not in a good mood abeg
Re: Kids Seen Trying To Buy Something With Money Cut Out A Texbook. Pics And Video. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
Culer:
Arr you ok

I'm not in a good mood abeg
May that mood worsen, oniranu.
Re: Kids Seen Trying To Buy Something With Money Cut Out A Texbook. Pics And Video. by Culer: 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
Rozross:
May that mood worsen, oniranu.
are you serious? Jeez.
You're a terrible person really undecided

Buzz off
Re: Kids Seen Trying To Buy Something With Money Cut Out A Texbook. Pics And Video. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
Culer:
are you serious? Jeez.
You're a terrible person really undecided

Buzz off
Says a horrible, terrible and wicked soul. I can never be even with you on this forum again

1 Like

Re: Kids Seen Trying To Buy Something With Money Cut Out A Texbook. Pics And Video. by Culer: 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
Rozross:
Says a horrible, terrible and wicked soul. I can never be even with you on this forum again
I'm actually the opposite. grin

Infact I'm too selfless and softhearted to be on this earth with y'all selfish and treacherous humans smiley
Re: Kids Seen Trying To Buy Something With Money Cut Out A Texbook. Pics And Video. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
Culer:
I'm actually the opposite. grin

Infact I'm too selfless and softhearted to be on this earth with y'all selfish and treacherous humans smiley
Keep deceiving the gullible ones. You are a very wicked soul Konor
Re: Kids Seen Trying To Buy Something With Money Cut Out A Texbook. Pics And Video. by Culer: 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
Rozross:
Keep deceiving the gullible ones. You are a very wicked soul konor
why do you say I'm wicked? Tell me what I did to warrant this accusation please?
Re: Kids Seen Trying To Buy Something With Money Cut Out A Texbook. Pics And Video. by Viraltrends123: 10:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
Culer:
why do you say I'm wicked? Tell me what I did to warrant this accusation please
You guys should not spoil this thread with your jargons please

4 Likes

Re: Kids Seen Trying To Buy Something With Money Cut Out A Texbook. Pics And Video. by paradiseVirgin: 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2022
Rozross:

Your kpekus is not even worth that.

You na oshofree kiss

3 Likes

Re: Kids Seen Trying To Buy Something With Money Cut Out A Texbook. Pics And Video. by TANID(m): 12:27am On Sep 19, 2022
eyenogoquiet:
Funny but not funny,
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kids Seen Trying To Buy Something With Money Cut Out A Texbook. Pics And Video. by Blakjewelry(m): 7:58am On Sep 19, 2022
grin
Re: Kids Seen Trying To Buy Something With Money Cut Out A Texbook. Pics And Video. by blingxx(m): 8:24am On Sep 19, 2022
This ones are upcoming yahooboys cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Kids Seen Trying To Buy Something With Money Cut Out A Texbook. Pics And Video. by Mastakija(m): 9:25am On Sep 19, 2022
Lmao jibiti grin
Same way a taxi man gave a small boy this as change yesterday

Re: Kids Seen Trying To Buy Something With Money Cut Out A Texbook. Pics And Video. by Viraltrends123: 9:48am On Sep 19, 2022
Mastakija:
Lmao jibiti grin
Same way a taxi man gave a small boy this as change yesterday
grin grin hilarious, but you know you can sell those paper notes for up to 1k each or more sef. Some schools do buy them

Nlfpmod lalasticlala
Re: Kids Seen Trying To Buy Something With Money Cut Out A Texbook. Pics And Video. by Mercury12(m): 10:02am On Sep 19, 2022
Lol
Well they just kids
Re: Kids Seen Trying To Buy Something With Money Cut Out A Texbook. Pics And Video. by RepoMan007: 10:08am On Sep 19, 2022
Lol. Economy not smiling.
Re: Kids Seen Trying To Buy Something With Money Cut Out A Texbook. Pics And Video. by ccjoe: 10:14am On Sep 19, 2022
They should be made to face the law on this..thatz a serious criminal offense.. No excuse on them little brats.. Or detained till they're older before being punished. whichever will be cool...but again this is Nigeria where criminals go scot free...
Spits..
Re: Kids Seen Trying To Buy Something With Money Cut Out A Texbook. Pics And Video. by crackhouse(m): 11:45am On Sep 19, 2022
Chai
Re: Kids Seen Trying To Buy Something With Money Cut Out A Texbook. Pics And Video. by Mastakija(m): 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
Viraltrends123:

grin grin hilarious, but you know you can sell those paper notes for up to 1k each or more sef. Some schools do buy them

Nlfpmod lalasticlala
reallly?
Which school
Re: Kids Seen Trying To Buy Something With Money Cut Out A Texbook. Pics And Video. by obembet(f): 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
grin grin
Re: Kids Seen Trying To Buy Something With Money Cut Out A Texbook. Pics And Video. by sofiscatedmoron: 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2022
Tell them pe Kole werk grin

(1) (Reply)

New Name Of Yabatech / Waec & Neco Exams To Be Written Online / Benue State University Admission Final List Out For 2010/2011.call Me Now 4help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.