Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

He Lied About Genotype. Should He Be Forgiven? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Lied About Genotype. Should He Be Forgiven? (1649 Views)

Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / My Wife Lied About Her Genotype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Lied About Genotype. Should He Be Forgiven? by Kobojunkie: 2:07am On Sep 20, 2022
NaBanga:
Although this seems to defy medical science, I know of someone like this in the US. She is American and she was SS as a child. It later changed. I do not know how this is possible, but it can happen.
In America, I know of treatment/cure that does that with its first case celebrated in 2017. However, in Nigeria, is this treatment already available? undecided
Re: He Lied About Genotype. Should He Be Forgiven? by Kobojunkie: 2:09am On Sep 20, 2022
Monaboo:
Yes darling. Their genotype changed from SS to AA. This is first hand information am giving you.

They are not the only ones that their genotype have changed. This same person they went to helped another Sickle Cell girl of about 2yrs old. She was SC. She got cured to and her genotype changed to AA. The mother almost ran mad. Several laboratory results have confirmed it.

I don't like coming out to say it because people are always quick to attack, judge and fight you even when u are trying to help them so I keep these solutions to myself.

It's always best to keep quiet and let people sort their problems by themselves.

I will end with this. This is 2022 and not 1980. For every health problem now, there is a cure whether u believe it or not but we live in an Evil world.

The day you realize that the Health Sector is more concerned about making money off people's Sicknesses, Diseases and Ailments than making the public aware of the available cure, that is the day u will realize that this Health sector is more of a Business Enterprise and your terminal sickness is a major case out.
I don't really understood your post at all. Are you saying that this cure for sickle cell is already available in Nigeria or not? undecided

1 Like

Re: He Lied About Genotype. Should He Be Forgiven? by kkins25(m): 3:16am On Sep 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don't really understood your post at all. Are you saying that this cure for sickle cell is already available in Nigeria or not? undecided
grin grin grin grin....
Imagine changing your complete genotype? That's alien level tech grin grin
Re: He Lied About Genotype. Should He Be Forgiven? by Kobojunkie: 3:19am On Sep 20, 2022
kkins25:
grin grin grin grin....
Imagine changing your complete genotype? That's alien level tech grin grin
On the contrary, it isn't. It happened here some years ago. https://www.nairaland.com/5898889/cure-sickle-cell-disease#90240402

I have since then tried to create awareness but seems Nigerians are more concerned with keeping society norms than allowing love prevail. cheesy
Re: He Lied About Genotype. Should He Be Forgiven? by laluski(m): 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
AquaPetals:
My sister dated this guy for 6 years. They planned on getting married December. Both did blood tests yesterday and her fiancé turned out to be AS. She is AS as well.
She was shocked because the guy initially told her he was AA. In fact she only agreed to sleep with him for the first time because he promised her marriage and when she inquired then about his genotype, he lied about it.
Now he says his genotype must have changed. My sister is devastated right now. I told her to go ahead with the marriage and plan for adoption.

How can you tell her to go on what he marriage, what kind of stupid answer is that...a guy is digging the grave of your sister and you're helping him to pack the sand...seems your brain is paining you, akamu
Re: He Lied About Genotype. Should He Be Forgiven? by shege45: 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
laluski:

How can you tell her to go on what he marriage, what kind of stupid answer is that...a guy is digging the grave of your sister and you're helping him to pack the sand...seems your brain is paining you, akamu
digging grave how? Una sef ehhh

There are many options
1) Choose not to have kids
2)adoption
3) Test the embryo before putting them back in
4) during pregnancy, test for the genotype of the child, if it’s ss you know what you’ll do

Now tell me how they are digging her grave
Re: He Lied About Genotype. Should He Be Forgiven? by laluski(m): 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
shege45:
digging grave how? Una sef ehhh

There are many options
1) Choose not to have kids
2)adoption
3) Test the embryo before putting them back in
4) during pregnancy, test for the genotype of the child, if it’s ss you know what you’ll do

Now tell me how they are digging her grave

My brother the lie is too grievous to be ignored or swept under the carpet. Can you imagine or comprehend this kind of deceit? Infact she should pack from that state and move 8 states away from that guy walai
Re: He Lied About Genotype. Should He Be Forgiven? by etrouble: 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
ZIMDRILL:

Your sister had the guts to tell you
that she sleep with becoz she had been
promised marriage.

You are stupid as your sister to come here and tell us the story

Who goes around telling people a story that involves his own sister being slept with ?

My Nigga, may we not see problems that will turn us to Mumu. She is desperate, that's why she has been behaving stupidly.
Re: He Lied About Genotype. Should He Be Forgiven? by truthhurts2: 11:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
That statement in bold is a lie.. Not every woman out there has a desire to birth kids. undecided

I actually think his advice a good one so his sister decides before hand if she is willing to in fact live with the consequence of going ahead with the relationship. undecided
You don't tell someone outrightly that they are WRONG! It's like an insult to their personality. At least, find a way to also see it at their own point of view. My 2 cents
Re: He Lied About Genotype. Should He Be Forgiven? by Kobojunkie: 12:12am On Sep 21, 2022
truthhurts2:
You don't tell someone outrightly that they are WRONG! It's like an insult to their personality. At least, find a way to also see it at their own point of view. My 2 cents
If a point is a lie you are telling me that rather that stating it so, I should look around for ways to understand the lie? undecided

1 Like

Re: He Lied About Genotype. Should He Be Forgiven? by truthhurts2: 12:26am On Sep 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If a point is a lie you are telling me that rather that stating it so, I should look around for ways to understand the lie? undecided
No! Don't get me wrong pls, there are numerous ways you can let people no they are wrong without saying it outrightly, without hurting their feelings.
Re: He Lied About Genotype. Should He Be Forgiven? by BigYash: 6:47am On Sep 21, 2022
AquaPetals:
My sister dated this guy for 6 years. They planned on getting married December. Both did blood tests yesterday and her fiancé turned out to be AS. She is AS as well.
She was shocked because the guy initially told her he was AA. In fact she only agreed to sleep with him for the first time because he promised her marriage and when she inquired then about his genotype, he lied about it.
Now he says his genotype must have changed. My sister is devastated right now. I told her to go ahead with the marriage and plan for adoption.
Your sister is about getting married to a bloody lair and a potential cheat.. I wish her good luck undecided
Re: He Lied About Genotype. Should He Be Forgiven? by Tony142: 8:07am On Sep 21, 2022
AquaPetals:

Do not forgive him
Re: He Lied About Genotype. Should He Be Forgiven? by frozen70(f): 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
AquaPetals:

I just hope they will be able yo afford the cost of adoption ams still appreciate the child

Already the relationship is built on false hope from tjr guy

How arw we sure he won't deceive hee all through thw marriage

Left for me

They shouldn't go ahead that guy way is not pure

To avoid circumstances that your sister will be frustrated with the marriage
Re: He Lied About Genotype. Should He Be Forgiven? by Cutehector(m): 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
Imagine a grown up person telling you they think their genotype is AA.

I wont even spend another second with that unserious person.
Re: He Lied About Genotype. Should He Be Forgiven? by Kobojunkie: 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
Cutehector:
Imagine a grown up person telling you they think their genotype is AA.

I wont even spend another second with that unserious person.
I have never had to check my genotype before now either, and I am really grown-ed up. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Wants More Children, But He Wouldn't Provide / Wishing To Send Money Indirectly To 10 People 7k Each / Instructions For Mrs Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.