Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

My Dad Wanna Sue BEDC[NEPA] Due To Estimated Bills For 2yrs Now - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Dad Wanna Sue BEDC[NEPA] Due To Estimated Bills For 2yrs Now (405 Views)

Adegoke's Murder: Hotel Receptionist, Adesola Sentenced To 2yrs Imprisonment / How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos / Police Declares Married Woman Wanted 4 Sexually Abusing A 14yrs Old Boy For 2yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Wanna Sue BEDC[NEPA] Due To Estimated Bills For 2yrs Now by Honlucas: 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
SO guys this last bill nepa brought ,they gave us 34k as bill. For the past 2-3yrs nepa have been using estimated bill on us, when my dad noticed it he went to complain their office here in ughelli[delta state] where they told him to pay what he use to pay that is their fault...
From then the bill started pilling due to estimated bill .
Last week when the bill was brought they wrote pay 45k to aviod disconnection,,, my dad immediately called their marketer and we snapped the reading of our meter to him... he said what the meter is reading is different from what is in their system.. he said the problem started may 2020..
he told my dad cant do anything that he should take the meter to their headquater.

My dad is now considering suing them...

guys your advice is needed pls... i dont mind if this go to front page.
Re: My Dad Wanna Sue BEDC[NEPA] Due To Estimated Bills For 2yrs Now by doggedfighter(f): 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
NEPA wahala !

What kind of metre?

The new post paid metre ?
Re: My Dad Wanna Sue BEDC[NEPA] Due To Estimated Bills For 2yrs Now by obisthyme: 3:50am On Sep 19, 2022
Yoooo
Re: My Dad Wanna Sue BEDC[NEPA] Due To Estimated Bills For 2yrs Now by VictorDivine: 4:34am On Sep 19, 2022
Sue them bikonu..we don tire for their matter.
Re: My Dad Wanna Sue BEDC[NEPA] Due To Estimated Bills For 2yrs Now by Honlucas: 7:10am On Sep 19, 2022
doggedfighter:
NEPA wahala !

What kind of metre?

The new post paid metre ?

post paid meter we bought it since 2014 from nepa...
Re: My Dad Wanna Sue BEDC[NEPA] Due To Estimated Bills For 2yrs Now by silibaba: 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
Always copy NERC, you surely win the case.
Re: My Dad Wanna Sue BEDC[NEPA] Due To Estimated Bills For 2yrs Now by Privatepart00: 6:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
Honlucas:
SO guys this last bill nepa brought ,they gave us 34k as bill. For the past 2-3yrs nepa have been using estimated bill on us, when my dad noticed it he went to complain their office here in ughelli[delta state] where they told him to pay what he use to pay that is their fault...
From then the bill started pilling due to estimated bill .
Last week when the bill was brought they wrote pay 45k to aviod disconnection,,, my dad immediately called their marketer and we snapped the reading of our meter to him... he said what the meter is reading is different from what is in their system.. he said the problem started may 2020..
he told my dad cant do anything that he should take the meter to their headquater.

My dad is now considering suing them..
guys your advice is needed pls... i dont mind if this go to front page.

Let him sue them. That’s how they accused our compound ( August 2020) of breaking the seal in their prepared meter box . They billed us #150,000 to replace the broken seal with penalty of our light been disconnected till we pay up.
We made our complaint, served them notice of taking the case to court. The speed they used to reconnect our light wasn’t here and also generated tamper code for the flats on prepaid meter .
My own flat was rectified in September as I travelled the time they came .
Cc : Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Police Rescues Twelve Kidnap Victims In Enugu / 2 Dead, 4 Injured In Lagos-abeokuta Expressway Accident / Rat Gets "High" After Consuming Cannabis Seized By NDLEA. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.