Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,137 members, 7,860,086 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On Saturday 13th August - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On Saturday 13th August (5455 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Match?

Newcastle: 19% (9 votes)
Arsenal: 67% (31 votes)
Draw: 13% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 / Aston Villa Vs Arsenal ( 0 - 2) On 13th December 2015 / Newcastle Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 6th December 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On Saturday 13th August by YoruIgbo(m): 1:25am On Aug 13, 2011
You know what, let's leave this page for reasonable people, send me a link let's go there. No need to disgrace myself with you here because someone created this thread for reasonable comment and not for mugu like you so send me a link if you like to yab make we go there go yab as I see say you need someone to teach you some lessons

Arsenal Fan who did Arsenal just sign now?
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On Saturday 13th August by dogice(m): 1:28am On Aug 13, 2011
Yoru_Igbo:

hahahaha sorry I was even blind, I didn't realise I was speaking to someone in Canada  grin grin When Canada people begin watch football? do you guys see premiership there too abi you just use the canada as boju boju make e be like say you dey abroad too

you see why i said you r too wise, what a creep you are, lol, well ignorance is a disease, lol, does living in canada mean you r a canadian or you dont watch soccer, hehe, baba you get mouth i swear, well i can see that internet dey freak you,abroad dey freak you, even premiership dey freak you, dont lie,you just started watching premiership last season, pls dont lie tell me tha truth  grin
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On Saturday 13th August by YoruIgbo(m): 1:37am On Aug 13, 2011
dogice:

you see why i said you r too wise, what a creep you are, lol, well ignorance is a disease, lol, does living in canada mean you r a canadian or you dont watch soccer, hehe, baba you get mouth i swear, well i can see that internet dey freak you,abroad dey freak you, even premiership dey freak you, dont lie,you just started watching premiership last season, pls dont lie tell me tha truth grin

HAHAHAHAHA I see that you are a real Mugu!! What is the meaning of Canadian? or what does it mean to say Londoner? Must you be a Canadian National to be Canadian? I see I'm replying to some low IQ individual abeg tell me something, say you are joking hahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy Turn to your DICTIONARY before replying me
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On Saturday 13th August by dogice(m): 1:37am On Aug 13, 2011
Yoru_Igbo:

You know what, let's leave this page for reasonable people, send me a link let's go there. No need to disgrace myself with you here because someone created this thread for reasonable comment and not for mugu like you so send me a link if you like to yab make we go there go yab as I see say you need someone to teach you some lessons

Arsenal Fan who did Arsenal just sign now?

baba you can check that online na, there r a thousand and 1 site to do that, haba wise 1  tongue
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On Saturday 13th August by dogice(m): 1:43am On Aug 13, 2011
Yoru_Igbo:

HAHAHAHAHA I see that you are a real Mugu!! What is the meaning of Canadian? or what does it mean to say Londoner? Must you be a Canadian National to be Canadian? I see I'm replying to some low IQ individual abeg tell me something, say you are joking hahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy Turn to your DICTIONARY before replying me

wtf r you saying, you not even making any sense at all, baba pls shut up, kai, seems you really cant understand yourself, you so confused indeed YORU, IGBO, what a life, you r as wise a Mr Ibu, both of you should go back to adult school grin
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On Saturday 13th August by YoruIgbo(m): 1:46am On Aug 13, 2011
dogice:

baba you can check that online na, there r a thousand and 1 site to do that, haba wise 1  tongue

Ope! You don see the meaning of Canadian? as you no sabi something we go coach you online  grin Canadian (singular Canadian) are the people who are identified with the country of Canada. This connection may be genetic, residential, legal, historical, cultural or ethnic. For most Canadians, several (frequently all) of those types of connections exist and are the source(s) of them being considered Canadians.

That lesson is £500 so you are owing me!! grin
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On Saturday 13th August by YoruIgbo(m): 1:50am On Aug 13, 2011
?
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On Saturday 13th August by dogice(m): 1:57am On Aug 13, 2011
Yoru_Igbo:

Ope! You don see the meaning of Canadian? as you no sabi something we go coach you online  grin Canadian (singular Canadian) are the people who are identified with the country of Canada. This connection may be genetic, residential, legal, historical, cultural or ethnic. For most Canadians, several (frequently all) of those types of connections exist and are the source(s) of them being considered Canadians.

That lesson is £500 so you are owing me!! grin

why explain to yourself baseless things, i understand you needed a dic for you to grab some stuffs, even to check the meaning of canadian, u so wise mehn, so according to you i live in canada = im a canadian = i dont watch premiership, anyways,its ok, stop spoiling this thread, its a newcastle vs arsenal thread, i understand you r a chelsea fan  grin, go in peace to spread your wisdom to the world
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On Saturday 13th August by mukina2: 2:02am On Aug 13, 2011
erm . .i thought this was the arsenal- newcastle thread . .no?
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On Saturday 13th August by dogice(m): 2:03am On Aug 13, 2011
Yoru_Igbo:

DOGSHIT abi Doglice wetin you call yourself? lets go to this page https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-713179.0.html make we go yab there I see say your mouth dey smell come make we go there make I go wash am for you

you cant even spell my username e yaaaa  grin , well i understand you r yabbing me, but i havent even yabbed you at all and i wont go so low  to do that with ya, im only telling you the truth bro because i have got nothin but love for ya, but if you see those as yabbing, well truth is bitter  tongue so again i aint yabbing ya dawg you my nigga peace.1 love bruv   cool
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On Saturday 13th August by dogice(m): 2:05am On Aug 13, 2011
mukina2:

erm . .i thought this was the arsenal- newcastle thread . .no?

abi ooo, not chelsea vs stoke
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On Saturday 13th August by YoruIgbo(m): 2:07am On Aug 13, 2011
dogice:

you cant even spell my username e yaaaa  grin , well i understand you r yabbing me, but i havent even yabbed you at all and i wont go so low  to do that with ya, im only telling you the truth bro because i have got nothin but love for ya, but if you see those as yabbing, well truth is bitter  tongue so again i aint yabbing ya dawg you my nigga peace.1 love bruv   cool

Good that's better! respect your elders  grin thank you much and back to Arsenal and Newcastle, I will go for a draw or but won't be surprise for Newcastle win if we score less than 2 goals
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On Saturday 13th August by vicenzo(m): 7:57am On Aug 13, 2011
I hate wenger's atittude of not signing seasoned players,every arsenal season usually begins like this season,wenger sells one or two star players and buy youngstars as replacements,people writes arsenal off the top four,but wenger manages to keep them in the top 4,and the cycle begins again.Arsenal might not win trophy again,but with wenger,they always finish in top 4,i don't see liverpool or totenham stopping this from happening again.
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On Saturday 13th August by vicenzo(m): 7:59am On Aug 13, 2011
I hate wenger's atittude of not signing seasoned players,every arsenal season usually begins like this season,wenger sells one or two star players and buy youngstars as replacements,people writes arsenal off the top four,but wenger manages to keep them in the top 4,and the cycle begins again.Arsenal might not win trophy again,but with wenger,they always finish in top 4,i don't see liverpool or totenham stopping this from happening again.
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On Saturday 13th August by amurx(m): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2011
Go gunners make us proud, I think wit d stat we can make our first 3point
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On Saturday 13th August by sirwebs(m): 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2011
Newcastle in for a thrashing.
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On Saturday 13th August by duduspace(m): 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2011
All the talkers have talked and the writers have written, now let the players play.
I hereby declare this smashing opened.
Team list out yet peoples?
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On Saturday 13th August by edoyad(m): 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2011
oya it is time for the 38 staged dance competition.
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On Saturday 13th August by duduspace(m): 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2011
Make somebody post team list naa abi na so people don become apathetic about Arsenal reach?  undecided

Okay I don copy am:

Wojciech Szczęsny
    Thomas Vermaelen
    Laurent Koscielny
    Kieran Gibbs
    Bacary Sagna
    Alex Song
    Tomas Rosicky
    Andrei Arshavin
    Gervinho
    Robin Van Persie
    Aaron Ramsey

Old man Arshavin and Rosicky please play well today o.
Wetin happen? Traore nor even dey Bench?  shocked shocked
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On Saturday 13th August by edoyad(m): 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2011
dudu so what ? grin is traore supposed to be our talisman ?
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On Saturday 13th August by KayDee4: 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2011
Team list looking good.

If Rosicky doesnt sleep off we shld come away with a good result.
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On Saturday 13th August by presido1: 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2011
duduspace:

Wetin happen? Traore nor even dey Bench? shocked shocked
He refused to bend down last nite
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On Saturday 13th August by duduspace(m): 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2011
duduspace:

Old man Arshavin and Rosicky please play well today o.
Wetin happen? Traore nor even dey Bench?  shocked shocked

Talisman ke? that one ended with Fabregas, now everyone must carry their own load. grin grin
Just surprised he didn't even make the bench.
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On Saturday 13th August by duduspace(m): 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2011
presido1:

He refused to bend down last nite

On top of you? shocked shocked shocked
he never told us he is of that orientation o.
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On Saturday 13th August by edoyad(m): 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2011
na wa o, what did Arshavin just do there ?
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On Saturday 13th August by duduspace(m): 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2011
Oya boiz, go score naa. Ed, wetin dey happen?
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On Saturday 13th August by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2011
we have been better, just dont understand why arshavin is playing like a newbie. gervinho clearly is finding his feet. we have been better, just dont understand why arshavin is playing like a newbie. gervinho clearly is finding his feet.
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On Saturday 13th August by edoyad(m): 6:14pm On Aug 13, 2011
dudu it's the usual, possession and domination but no end product
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On Saturday 13th August by edoyad(m): 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2011
rvP just missed his touch in front of the 18, that was a good chance
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On Saturday 13th August by duduspace(m): 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2011
edoyad:

dudu it's the usual, possession and domination but no end product

At least that answers one question, with or without Cesc it is still the same Arsenal styleee.  grin grin
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On Saturday 13th August by edoyad(m): 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2011
^no departure can stop that stylee o.

end of 1st half, gervinho was good, so too was Verm at the back. Ramsey has been quiet so far though
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On Saturday 13th August by youngies(m): 6:30pm On Aug 13, 2011
How old is Arshavin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should Wenger Be Sacked? / Europa League: Manchester City Vs Sporting Lisbon (3 - 2) On March 15th 2012 / Arsenal Completes Signing Of Thierry Henry On Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.