Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

President Buhari Arrives New York Ahead Of UN General Assembly (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives New York Ahead Of UN General Assembly (Photos) (18335 Views)

President Buhari Arrives New York Ahead Of 76th UN Summit (Photos) / Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) / Governor Godwin Obaseki Sleeping At UN General Assembly (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives New York Ahead Of UN General Assembly (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:26am On Sep 19, 2022
Make this Mallam do quick comot abeg.
Even the people there know he is a super failure but protocols must be observed

Yeye presidiot
Re: President Buhari Arrives New York Ahead Of UN General Assembly (Photos) by Throwback: 6:27am On Sep 19, 2022
frank14011991:
Ipob youths were beginning to love buhari when they thought he would support Amaechi or osibanjo

LOL!

The era of the anointing oil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives New York Ahead Of UN General Assembly (Photos) by Christian36: 6:55am On Sep 19, 2022
Throwback:

This one thinks New York or UN is in Dubai?

Empty head calling someone a dullard.

What irony.
Whether you like it or not, the fact still remain that Buhari is a dullard.
Re: President Buhari Arrives New York Ahead Of UN General Assembly (Photos) by Presidential1: 6:56am On Sep 19, 2022
Ajala the traveller
Re: President Buhari Arrives New York Ahead Of UN General Assembly (Photos) by Dwana96(m): 7:05am On Sep 19, 2022
Wetin this figure head won go do there? This man just like entering plane and touring around the world. I'm sure he has nothing to contribute there.
Re: President Buhari Arrives New York Ahead Of UN General Assembly (Photos) by Cmanforall: 7:17am On Sep 19, 2022
Re: President Buhari Arrives New York Ahead Of UN General Assembly (Photos) by 4tomandchi: 7:27am On Sep 19, 2022
Why has he been dodging UK for a while now?
Re: President Buhari Arrives New York Ahead Of UN General Assembly (Photos) by iamsolasoul(f): 7:46am On Sep 19, 2022
Best regards
Re: President Buhari Arrives New York Ahead Of UN General Assembly (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 8:04am On Sep 19, 2022
Re: President Buhari Arrives New York Ahead Of UN General Assembly (Photos) by Nyamuri: 8:19am On Sep 19, 2022
Advance team goes there first, like a day before the president arrives.. They don't go together with him
EtinosaDLaw:
I don't understand, they will fly in the same jet with this man, then come down when the plane lands and go and wait to give him a handshake? grin

Make it make sense please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives New York Ahead Of UN General Assembly (Photos) by Nyamuri: 8:20am On Sep 19, 2022
It's a lie! I know it pains u know nyamuri president has gone to this kind of meeting!!

From the picture u can see the natural love they have for the president!! It's all love
WowSweetGuy:
Make this Mallam do quick comot abeg.
Even the people there know he is a super failure but protocols must be observed

Yeye presidiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives New York Ahead Of UN General Assembly (Photos) by countryman13: 8:25am On Sep 19, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid08VtgR9g8gQk4ic3YRUYvpRqMzvP39VqzsheeoaCjdzsUrGghrnf3nBqyPnz4B1wLl&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa
One of the unannounced manifestos of ds present government is that Buhari should try and travel to places he couldn't go as a military president.
Re: President Buhari Arrives New York Ahead Of UN General Assembly (Photos) by HappyRabbi: 8:26am On Sep 19, 2022
I think Buhari has really enjoyed the office of Nigeriias President more than all his predecessors. He performed less than them all, but enjoyed his life most. Without any vibrant opposition party to check his abysmal manner of governance, and with all dissenting voices muzzled by the machinery of State. Buhari is the luckiest Nigerian in Aso Rock ever. He travels at will on even the most delegable assignments, has the longest convoy ever, enjoys patronage of his kits and kin and has still continued to mismanage Nigeria unchallenged. Am sure all former heads of State envy this Man
Re: President Buhari Arrives New York Ahead Of UN General Assembly (Photos) by Yandex22: 8:28am On Sep 19, 2022
Travelling na his hubby,waka waka.
Meanwhile if you wanna make money online just read this.
Title:None,Content:I have got an online project work, I have been doing this kind of project work for 5 years. I have 25 workers who are still working with me for the past 3 years and this time I need 7 workers to complete this project. It's a short and easy work like copy and paste.
This project work will continue for 3 months and to do the work you will need a mobile phone or PC.
Every day you have to work at least 8 hours and you can do this from anywhere.
If you work with me then I will pay you $30 per hour ,so if you're interested complete this task below. Thanks for your response here's the link sh-link.me/lsFKE or copy the link to your browser
Re: President Buhari Arrives New York Ahead Of UN General Assembly (Photos) by ekwerendi(m): 8:42am On Sep 19, 2022
Please let him not grant anyone interview please....we all know the disgrace we will have as a country if that happens
Re: President Buhari Arrives New York Ahead Of UN General Assembly (Photos) by Africankel(m): 8:57am On Sep 19, 2022
Other world leaders are in London for the Queen's funeral, only Buhari flies to the UN and you don't see anything wrong?

You dey ment.
Re: President Buhari Arrives New York Ahead Of UN General Assembly (Photos) by showafrica(m): 9:00am On Sep 19, 2022
Re: President Buhari Arrives New York Ahead Of UN General Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 19, 2022
They run to foreign gatherings as if they will get solutions there....Go and disgrace yourself as usual.....
Re: President Buhari Arrives New York Ahead Of UN General Assembly (Photos) by sanerugwei: 9:15am On Sep 19, 2022
Useless @home, useless @abroad shocked

Other world leaders are in London, including the president of the nation hosting the UN,
but no rather than saving a little, this ones dodged and even sent the veepee..
So who is currently in charge of 9ja?

May we not experience this kain selfish and useless leadership again come 2023...

Vote wisely yoots and elders of 9ja, don't vote tribe or religion,
Rather vote character, competence, and most importantly vote from your good conscience...
Re: President Buhari Arrives New York Ahead Of UN General Assembly (Photos) by frank14011991(m): 9:18am On Sep 19, 2022
Throwback:

LOL!

The era of the anointing oil.
truthisunique penguin asgard23 aka odin no allow us res
Re: President Buhari Arrives New York Ahead Of UN General Assembly (Photos) by Cantonese: 10:32am On Sep 19, 2022
Biden and other world leaders are already in the UK for the Queen’s burial today. PMB sent Osinbanjo to represent Nigeria, while he went to the USA, the country of President Biden, who is presently in the UK.

When he needs medical attention in London, he does not send Osinbanjo.

How did we end up with such leaders, who while people run forward, they run backwards?

Jagbajantis intete.
Re: President Buhari Arrives New York Ahead Of UN General Assembly (Photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:14am On Sep 19, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid08VtgR9g8gQk4ic3YRUYvpRqMzvP39VqzsheeoaCjdzsUrGghrnf3nBqyPnz4B1wLl&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa

This man just wasted 8yrs in office just to bring the economy of Nigeria to zero and some stupid failure are clapping for him

Chai!
Re: President Buhari Arrives New York Ahead Of UN General Assembly (Photos) by AutoshalomUSA: 11:51am On Sep 19, 2022
Who still considers UN relevant in 2022 - No major country respects the UN anymore . America has made UN useless . UN is now for smaller nations with weak leaders . Nothing tangible or substantial happens in the UN anymore . It should be scrapped ! UN is useless .
LordviccoDaGuru:

Re: President Buhari Arrives New York Ahead Of UN General Assembly (Photos) by wildkat: 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Go and make money and support the govt other Youths in other countries are doing it

Your type is the reason this nation is moribund. U mean the youths should support this evil and senseless government?? Or are u trying to gain your daily bread by ass licking like a zombie? The youths of those countries support their nation because the government gave them a platform to rise. Gosh! Tuehhh
Re: President Buhari Arrives New York Ahead Of UN General Assembly (Photos) by Headachetoigboh(f): 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
U are going to US for UN general assembly meeting while other world leaders are in London for Queens Burial. Who u wan have the meeting with?
Russian, Afghanistan,Syria or China Presidents?
Re: President Buhari Arrives New York Ahead Of UN General Assembly (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Go and make money and support the govt other Youths in other countries are doing it
You see this advice you gave him could have saved if a lot in the future but trust me, he won't heed it.
Even in their 80s, they will be bitter, unfilfilled and blame everyone except themselves for leading a failed unimpactful life.
Re: President Buhari Arrives New York Ahead Of UN General Assembly (Photos) by Noblex2011(m): 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
He doesn't even have any shame when most of the government universities are on strike. I don't even know how I got to this country. I may even be saying rubbish there . It is never your fault, I blame Nigerians.
Re: President Buhari Arrives New York Ahead Of UN General Assembly (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:33am On Sep 20, 2022
Nyamuri:
It's a lie! I know it pains u know nyamuri president has gone to this kind of meeting!!

From the picture u can see the natural love they have for the president!! It's all love
no b only normal love na sweet love

Igbo hater like you. The truth everybody know say d man na failure
Re: President Buhari Arrives New York Ahead Of UN General Assembly (Photos) by limeta(f): 10:30am On Sep 20, 2022
Throwback:

This one thinks New York or UN is in Dubai?

Empty head calling someone a dullard.

What irony.

Where is Aisha Buhari
Take it from there
Who is the empty head now ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prepare For Evacuation, Minister Warns State Govts, LGAs On Impending Floods / Why We Can’t Release Details Of Buhari, Osinbajo’s Assets – Code Of Conduct / Obasanjo, Yaradua, Jonathan's Govts To Account For Recovered Loot- Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.