Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G Unboxing Video [nigeria] - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G Unboxing Video [nigeria] (736 Views)

Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) / Nokia 8.3 5G Unboxing And Full Review After 2 Months + Price (photos) / Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G Unboxing Video [nigeria] by dominzy(m): 3:39am On Sep 19, 2022
Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G Unboxing Video

The Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G retail bundle contains the phone itself, a 120W power adapter that's heavier than the phone itself, and a 6A-rated USB cable.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus 5G review
Inside the paper compartment, you will find a soft transparent case, a SIM-ejection pin, and some paperwork.

Finally, you may also notice that the Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G arrives with a thin protective film already applied on its display. We always appreciate this extra, and we are glad it was applied in the factory and not left for us to manage - as it was the case with the other Redmi Note 11 devices.

Here's the unboxing video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBHxZdEkAMM

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE after watching!

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G Unboxing Video [nigeria] by aorseer: 8:10am On Sep 19, 2022
Thanks for the unboxing video. I must commend you audio quality, it is very clear and noise free well-done. However your lighting was poor and I struggled to see the part where you showed the top of the phone, also your exposure was not locked so your camera was always trying to refocus making the video unpleasant to watch at some instances. Over all you did a good job keep it up and keep getting better cheers

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G Unboxing Video [nigeria] by dominzy(m): 10:54am On Sep 19, 2022
Thanks so much I really appreciate. I'll do better in subsequent ones.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Guys / Browse Free On Reltel Network / Make Profit Providing Internet Connectivity Using A Phone With A Gprs Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.